Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap (8950 Views)

Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / She Gave Me A Hot Slap Just For Asking Her A Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Icus: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
I was arguing wiv a gal which later resulted into a quarel.we trade insults, rained abusive words on 1anoda.i remembered calin her a 'human toilet' and to my suprise,i heard a lightening strike on ma left cheek unexpectedly.i felt d prolonged sound of a bell being rung.i experienced night blindness for a short time.On regaining balance a lil,i retaliated by landing her a THUNDROUS MIGHTY HEAVY DOUBLE SLAP.i dint even boda whr it wud land.to my amusement,she was subdued to it.i tot KNOCKOUT was only applicable to boxing.i dint know thr r KNOCKOUT SLAPS.It was den i realised dat shez unconscious buh later fainted.it seems the slap has resetted her.it was den i realised i ve created a scene.i tot i'd be lynched.ppl arnd later intervened nd she was helped to regain her consciousness.i was astonished dah d crowd were even urgin me to take d aura of patience while dealin wiv gals.dey had been watchin.i was glad dah i was justified.Psychopath like she sud be brutalised

7 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by iceberylin(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Showing off stupidity is now a thing of honor undecided

11 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by damilareoye: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is super story.........

grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by jaymejate: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
And this one wan marry?
A shame to we men

7 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by delishpot: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmnnn, this story pass me. But OP, why you call her public toilet na? The thing pain her. But she for no slap you if she no fit fight. She for just shot you grin grin. That way you for no fit retaliate. It would have been final.

4 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
So you take pride in beating up ladies win you're angered?

4 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who trades insult with lady real life? You can only do online

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nova15: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Your slap knockout her out? shocked

Bros even mayweather no go fit do that one o

I think I'll alight at the next bustop please undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by TrapLORD(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
OP I didn't even read that epistle and I don't care wateva fucck you did but I'm sure you deserve the slap. I'm out! grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by chigoizie7(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
If u abuse me verbally, u will get enough dose to last you a life time, if u abuse me physically, u will only tell people what really happened from d hospital bed.

I don't care about your Sex. If u like be a lady, if u abuse me physically, I will mal handle you.

If you think a gentle man should not raise a hand on a lady, I don't see any reason why a lady should be bold enough to raise a hand on a man.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by chigoizie7(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
klassiquette:
So you take pride in beating up ladies win you're angered?

And the lady was justified for raising her hand 1st?

I tot women. Advocate for equality. Well, whatever a man can do, a woman can do better and vice Versa.

11 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Monalisa185(f): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
#yawnz

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
chigoizie7:
If u abuse me verbally, u will get enough dose to last you a life time, if u abuse me physically, u will only tell people what really happened from d hospital bed.

I don't care about your Sex. If u like be a lady, if u abuse me physically, I will mal handle you.

If you think a gentle man should not raise a hand on a lady, I don't see any reason why a lady should be bold enough to raise a hand on a man.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
take am easy o.. the guy abused her verbally first.
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by chigoizie7(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Adaure4ever:
take am easy o.. the guy abused her verbally first.

I was easy enough.

Maybe u didn't read all, they were Arguing, one thing led to another, it became abusive verbally, the guy only told her the one that got to her bone marrows and she reacted, the guy retaliated, I don't see anything wrong in that. For a girl to have the guts to abuse the. Guy physically, she must also be the one to start the verbal aspect.

Well, no hard feelings, I am gentle man enough to know when u re over stepping your bounds.

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by wordbank(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nna iwero topic!
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by IamLEGEND1: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eyan mayweather
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

I was easy enough.

Maybe u didn't read all, they were Arguing, one thing led to another, it became abusive verbally, the guy only told her the one that got to her bone marrows and she reacted, the guy retaliated, I don't see anything wrong in that. For a girl to have the guts to abuse the. Guy physically, she must also be the one to start the verbal aspect.

Well, no hard feelings, I am gentle man enough to know when u re over stepping your bounds.
i undastand.. But that verbal insult by the guy provoked the girl, the guy caused it.
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by flokii: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
@OP you fvckup

tho. m not claiming saint o. buh I've never and will never (God help me) hit a woman

they can be so annoying.. even God knows

buh instead I'll just walk away...

m full of principles.. dnt mind.me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Who trades insult with lady real life? You can only do online
boss...how u dey na
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

And the lady was justified for raising her hand 1st?

I tot women. Advocate for equality. Well, whatever a man can do, a woman can do better and vice Versa.
I'm not justifying her crazy act but its crazier for a guy to hit a lady, there were better ways to handle her imbalance than slapping her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Zeedarh(f): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
What makes this post more irritating is the fact that this op is proud of the whole ish - he sees it as an acheivement. Smh undecided

Im 100% sure that you cant face a man. mtcheeeeeeew angry

#real_men_dont_abuse_women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nova15: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
klassiquette:

I'm not justifying her crazy act but its crazier for a guy to hit a lady, there were better ways to handle her imbalance than slapping her

How can obe handle a ladies imbalance?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nova15:

How can obe handle a ladies imbalance?
By being manly and letting her know that you're a man... Hitting a lady only brings you down

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nova15: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
klassiquette:

By being manly and letting her know that you're a man... Hitting a lady only brings you down

After she hit the man 1st?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
ipledge10:
boss...how u dey na
olu aye gbogbo NYC. I salute o
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nova15:

After she hit the man 1st?
So you hit her back?
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Eyan mayweather
grin grin
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nova15: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
klassiquette:

So you hit her back?

With immediate effect
She's flesh and blood like me.
Not made of glass.

3 Likes

Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
olu aye gbogbo NYC. I salute o
no be Aye oo...i dey indoor dey play game grin,God knows its bye bye to whatsapp grin
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
No Biggie, i slap girls all the time...........with my Divk undecided...VANQUAY OUT
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
ipledge10:
no be Aye oo...i dey indoor dey play game grin,God knows its bye bye to whatsapp grin
you don see deliverance. I'm next cheesy cheesy
Re: How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap by ipledge10(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you don see deliverance. I'm next cheesy cheesy
your deloverance is on its way...i will take ur matter to my woli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.