Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) (55916 Views)

PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour / Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive / Save Oyo State Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by AnamCity: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
open a thread about it or post the pictures here we have passed the stage of I better pass you without pictorial evidence

We don't need his silly pictures here. Let him open his own thread and let us see the nonsense he has.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Anambra state is leading light in Education

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
greatproducts:

Queen of the Rosary College, Onitsha was founded in October 7,1942 the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, by His Grace, Most Rev. Dr. Charles Heerey, C.S.Sp, of blessed memory, the then Archbishop of Onitsha. The College was dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary, with Rev. Sr. M. De Lourdes Buckley of the Holy Rosary congregation as the first Principal.

....and a few others

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/superbass-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker

Sometimes it is good you shut up than make an idiot of yourself in public...QRC like CKC, St John of God etc are ALL public schools though managed by missions based on how Peter Obi returned those schools back to them; original owners but their staff bills is taken care of by government...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by kodlins(f): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2015
greatproducts:
They are doing really well. Although not all the schools in the picture are public schools.

They are public schools. Peter Obi only recently handed back to the churches that founded them for proper management. The staff salaries are still paid by Anambra Govt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
More

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by chara019: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THEN WHY DO IGBOS HAVE THE HIGHEST ILLITERACY RATE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA EVERY ONE KNOWS IGBOS ARE GOOD IN TRADING WHILE THE YORUBAS ARE THE BEST IN EDUCATION. THE IGBOS CANT STAND US WHEN IT COMES TO.SCHOOLING
bad belle......heheehehhehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by roxell120(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
WE DONT COME LAST IN ANYTHING . IN ANOTHER NEWS ANAMBRA WON MR TOURISM NIGERIA 2015

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
END TIME SCHOOL
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by kodlins(f): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Sard:
While most of the public schools I have seen in the Anambra do not look as good as these ones in the pictures, you can hardly see poorly structured public schools in Anambra.
The governor even gave schools new buses. Willie is truly working.
BTW, I am neither from Anambra nor an Igbo; just saying what I have seen there.

Please it's not Willie...
Peter Obi did all these....

Willie shall be the next Mbadinuju of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
AnamCity:

We don't need his silly pictures here. Let him open his own thread and let us see the nonsense he has.
hahahaha that is how they show their jealousy by talking trash

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by greatproducts: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sometimes it is good you shut up than make an idiot of yourself in public...QRC like CKC, St John of God etc are ALL public schools though managed by missions based on how Peter Obi returned those schools back to them; original owners but their staff bills is taken care of by government...

Okay. Thanks for the enlightenment. But you needn't go that route of abuses and curses just to explain did you? Some of us are just naturally hard in spirit. You really need to calm down! It is not good for your health, plus it is still early in the morning. In my place, you use the morning period for productive stuff. Cheers bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by mercydaniel: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Macelliot:

Old story.
Anambra, Enugu and Imo overthrew Ekiti state in the latest 2015 ranking..
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
wow am proud to be call an igbo girl. Indigbo kwenu

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Titidi(f): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Op hope you know there's a difference between state public shools and missionary schools
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by haftob(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2015
I'm impressed! But why are they all church schools?
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Mrs Obi taught me Maths at Ado girls.

@OP, no pictures of Ado girls and our husbands, St Charles cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by backtosender: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Anambra is like small London

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by DOCTORPRESH: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2015
I'm not from Anambra state but I respect them, when it comes to academics most of them are naturally gifted (The ones I've met tho)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by backtosender: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2015
ifyalways:
Mrs Obi taught me Maths at Ado girls.

@OP, no pictures of Ado girls and our husbands, St Charles cheesy
saint Charles boys love ❤ ado girls too much

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2015
obayaya:
To be fair to the OP, Anambra do have impressive Public schools but most of the pictures you posted on Page 1 and 2 were mission schools. MCCN and Dominicans Abatete.

Please we'd love to see the pictures from the likes of St Charles, Metropolitan College, Washingtonian memorial, Girls High School, Onitsha, Ado Girls, QRC, Modebe, Igwebuike grammar school, NASA, Ogbunike boys, St Monica's and the rest of them legacy public High schools..

Growing up in Onitsha, these schools were our dream schools and we'd like to know how they fare now.

So please, instead of crowding these pages with pictures from the same mission schools, upload pictures from these old legacy schools and label them accordingly.

Thanks
Yes ooo. Metu, inland girls, Urban girls, Modebe boys high, holy trinity, premier(all saints) nwora umunna, obi okosi, o'connor etc.

Proud Ado student. Good old days.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2015
greatproducts:

Okay. Thanks for the enlightenment. But you needn't go that route of abuses and curses just to explain did you? Some of us are just naturally hard in spirit. You really need to calm down! It is not good for your health, plus it is still early in the morning. In my place, you use the morning period for productive stuff. Cheers bro

cheesy Sorry plz...Just that most folks here learn faster when some muscle and hard words are used ...All same I am sorry for being impolite...Good morning and best of this week bro wink

11 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by 1money: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Where is Imo state claiming free education?

lol

free but non-quality education

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
backtosender:
saint Charles boys love ❤ ado girls too much
Yes oo and so do DMGS boys.

Our rivals, QRC have CKC boys. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided THEN WHY DO IGBOS HAVE THE HIGHEST ILLITERACY RATE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA EVERY ONE KNOWS IGBOS ARE GOOD IN TRADING WHILE THE YORUBAS ARE THE BEST IN EDUCATION. [b]THE IGBOS CANT STAND US WHEN IT COMES TO.SCHOOLING[/b]
You just read an article written by someone from the SW,I also hope your observed the region where the judges are from.Please there is no need to argue with facts.
For the records.The current crop of Professors in the Southwest were the beneficiaries of the free education system.Other regions especially the Southeast were behind because of the civil war.
As for trading,Igbos are naturally capitalist.The silent creed of an igbo man or woman is success,whether educated or not.
He does not depend on favours.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
I am from anambra state dat is a lie from d pit of hell. That first office in pic is Anambra state universal basic education board office. Others are either hotel or do not exist at all in d state.
Lie lie op
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2015
All Saints Primary School Onitsha, my Alma Mater.
Very close to DenGram.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Teextoo(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Pamelayoung:
I am from anambra state dat is a lie from d pit of hell. That first office in pic is Anambra state universal basic education board office. Others are either hotel or do not exist at all in d state.
Lie lie op

Which part of Anambra state are you from? And where do you currently reside?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2015
ifyalways:

Yes ooo. Metu, inland girls, Urban girls, Modebe boys high, holy trinity, premier(all saints) nwora umunna, obi okosi, o'connor etc.

Proud Ado student. Good old days.

I just posted All Saints pics.
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by mrsD: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
cry cry

Celebrating mediocrity as usual..

See schools be like shopping complex

No wonder anambra people only knows trading .. cheesy they are already teaching the children how to sell gala on the street of Lagos from childhood cheesy. Mugu on the microphone

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2015
akwabassey:
[s][/s]

Stop disturbing our peace here. Go and open a thread about imo state schools let us compare. You are better but you are here showing your low esteem and frustration over good things happening in Anambra. Anambra has got the best and we must celebrate this role model state. Deal with it or go and die. Love from Akwaibom
Dont mind him, though i am from imo state but you must give it to anambra state, they are the numera uno when it comes to education, imo is not far behind anyway. the east is on top.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Ifamex(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Macelliot:
Anambra state
* State with the highest numbers of billionaires in Nigeria.
* State with the highest number of private Jet owners.
* State with the highest number of professors.
* State with the best WAEC, and NECO result.
* State with the highest number of Union school grade.
* State with the highest number of Literacy rate..
In terms of Educational sector, Anambra leads...
I rep 042 city.
That is my state, we are always rated number 1

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2015
kodlins:

They are public schools. Peter Obi only recently handed back to the churches that founded them for proper management. The staff salaries are still paid by Anambra Govt
From all the pics posted by the op,it shows the schools recently received a facelift and going by your post,the management of the churches are responsible for the infrastructural development not the government.
Op be trying to score cheap points .nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.