Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (21236 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2015
bestdeals0:
Chai. Dis ur story make sense oo. Jus remembered wen I was a kid worrying my mum for food everyitine grin
hahahahahhaha... Hw was ur nyt tho
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Seculent: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2015
DickSin:

Needful ke?

Emm... Can I suck your girl friend booby for a minute and insert my dik half-way, for a minue, too ... Trust me nau, I no go tey wink
What as the rubbish got to do with this?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by film2(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, FIRST AND FOREMOST, in order to stop her from having an abortion, you need to LISTEN and UNDERSTAND her problem. why does she want to abort?! she does so because of her school and shame from the community. so you need to sit down and ask yourself what you can do to solve that. searching for "good businesses", thinking that it will solve the problem, shows us all that you are not listening to what she is saying.

FURTHERMORE, having a child is no joke!!! here you are talking of having this baby while you dont even have a JOB or steady income of any sort. how are you going to FEED/CLOTHE/CARE/ACCOMMODATE/EDUCATE that child for 18yrs, when you cant even care for your own self?!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, right now your only option is to ABORT, as both of you certainly aint mature enough (aka emotionally/financially/physically ready) to have a child. here is a clue: you should BOTH finish your education, BOTH get a job, then get married, get a house... and only then should you dream of starting a family.
If the girl in question happens to be your sister will you support her to abort a child? What if she dies in the process or damage her womb? I wonder what made you type such words as if there are wisdoms in it and some gullible nairalanders are giving you likes and on your mind you will conclude that you have made a valid assertion and thus providing a solution to a complex problem like this..
There is a price for every action in this scenario the best thing for these teenagers is to keep the pregnancy and build a home it won't be easy, people will cajole and crucify them but in years to come that child that they didn't abort will be a blessing to them... I am talking from experience and I hope you tap from this experience.. Once a girl aborts a child her life will never be the same,but psychologically, mentally, emotionally and otherwise..
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2015
film2:

If the girl in question happens to be your sister will you support her to abort a child?

of course i will!! just because many dumbass people are having children that they cannot care for, does not mean this is the RIGHT thing to do

What if she dies in the process or damage her womb?

if she does it at a proper clinic, the chances to die or damage her womb are minimal. stop focussing on religion/BS, and instead think on the RIGHT thing to do for them.

I wonder what made you type such words as if there are wisdoms in it and some gullible nairalanders are giving you likes and on your mind you will conclude that you have made a valid assertion and thus providing a solution to a complex problem like this..

its gullible people like you who are not making any sense, bringing NO valid solution to this issue, and automatically dismissing valid options to correct their wrong.

There is a price for every action in this scenario the best thing for these teenagers is to keep the pregnancy and build a home it won't be easy, people will cajole and crucify them but in years to come that child that they didn't abort will be a blessing to them...

i guess you think that having a child is a game, right? these immature kids dont have the means to care for their own damn self, and here you are saying that they should have a child, bwaaaaah! this is what is best for YOU, not them. they have NO education, NO jobs, NO income, NO house of their own, NO prospect, NO valid plan... and yet you say they should have that kid?! i suggest you stop believing in miracles and instead live in the real world. absolute utter NONSENSE!

I am talking from experience and I hope you tap from this experience..

i am speaking from experience too, go look at any crossroad, traffic jam, and see all the unwanted kids that are there suffering because their parents wanted to have a kid at all cost (or were forced to have one from people like you), yet couldnt provide for it; check all the housegirl/boy that are ill treated and abused daily because their parents couldnt cope and abandoned them; or go to any orphanage and listen how children rarely get adopted in Nigeria because of foolish beliefs that these kids are possibly possessed, OR that only impotent men adopt (god forbid, no 9ja man wants to be viewed as impotent).

Once a girl aborts a child her life will never be the same,but psychologically, mentally, emotionally and otherwise..

once a girl is forced into having a child that A) she cant possibly care for and B) she does not want, her life AND THAT OF HER FUTURE CHILD will never be the same, psychologically, mentally, emotionally and otherwise.
you certainly cannot make a proper doting caring mother by force. then next, you will come on NL and hear about a child that was thrown in the dustbin at birth, or found dead in a car because mama couldnt care less and went to a party... and you people will wonder what happened (while you are indirectly responsible for it)

Raypawer:
Paint it whatever, Abortion is a Sin!

stop being a religious hypocrite, only choosing to follow from your holy book what fit your selfish agenda. when was the last time you stoned somebody to death, like your bible tells you to?! NONSENSE religious sheep!!!!
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
It was okay. I slept off on my phone lol. How about urs?
Cutehector:
hahahahahhaha... Hw was ur nyt tho
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2015
film2:

If the girl in question happens to be your sister will you support her to abort a child? What if she dies in the process or damage her womb? I wonder what made you type such words as if there are wisdoms in it and some gullible nairalanders are giving you likes and on your mind you will conclude that you have made a valid assertion and thus providing a solution to a complex problem like this..
There is a price for every action in this scenario the best thing for these teenagers is to keep the pregnancy and build a home it won't be easy, people will cajole and crucify them but in years to come that child that they didn't abort will be a blessing to them... I am talking from experience and I hope you tap from this experience.. Once a girl aborts a child her life will never be the same,but psychologically, mentally, emotionally and otherwise..

The process is far more controlled now.. it is not illegal as most assume. unless you visit a quack
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by film2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

of course i will!! just because many dumbass people are having children that they cannot care for, does not mean this is the RIGHT thing to do

if she does it at a proper clinic, the chances to die or damage her womb are minimal. stop focussing on religion/BS, and instead think on the RIGHT thing to do for them.

its gullible people like you who are not making any sense, bringing NO valid solution to this issue, and automatically dismissing valid options to correct their wrong.

i guess you think that having a child is a game, right? these immature kids dont have the means to care for their own damn self, and here you are saying that they should have a child, bwaaaaah! this is what is best for YOU, not them. they have NO education, NO jobs, NO income, NO house of their own, NO prospect, NO valid plan... and yet you say they should have that kid?! i suggest you stop believing in miracles and instead live in the real world. absolute utter NONSENSE!

i am speaking from experience too, go look at any crossroad, traffic jam, and see all the unwanted kids that are there suffering because their parents wanted to have a kid at all cost (or were forced to have one from people like you), yet couldnt provide for it; check all the housegirl/boy that are ill treated and abused daily because their parents couldnt cope and abandoned them; or go to any orphanage and listen how children rarely get adopted in Nigeria because of foolish beliefs that these kids are possibly possessed, OR that only impotent men adopt (god forbid, no 9ja man wants to be viewed as impotent).

once a girl is forced into having a child that A) she cant possibly care for and B) she does not want, her life AND THAT OF HER FUTURE CHILD will never be the same, psychologically, mentally, emotionally and otherwise.
you certainly cannot make a proper doting caring mother by force. then next, you will come on NL and hear about a child that was thrown in the dustbin at birth, or found dead in a car because mama couldnt care less and went to a party... and you people will wonder what happened (while you are indirectly responsible for it)

stop being a religious hypocrite, only choosing to follow from your holy book what fit your selfish agenda. when was the last time you stoned somebody to death, like your bible tells you to?! NONSENSE religious sheep!!!!
How can you forget religion which is an integral path of ones life? Oga if aborting an innocent child is a solution to this issue I bet you are gullible...Every human action as a chain reaction and on this isuue the two teenagers should bear the blunt. A child who is dancing SURUGEDE should know that it is the dance of the spirit....Had it being your mother aborted you will you be posted this dastard comments on nairaland...
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
film2:

How can you forget religion which is an integral path of ones life? Oga if aborting an innocent child is a solution to this issue I bet you are gullible...Every human action as a chain reaction and on this isuue the two teenagers should bear the blunt. A child who is dancing SURUGEDE should know that it is the dance of the spirit....Had it being your mother aborted you will you be posted this dastard comments on nairaland...

you see, the difference between you and I is that i dont need some holy book to dictate what i can and CANT do, i instead use my brain to make decisions in life. so keep that religion as an integral path to YOUR life, while i use my BRAIN as the integral path to mine.

YES, aborting a child can solve the issue at hand, UNLESS these clueless/pennyless/homeless/jobless/aimless people can properly care for that future child.

why do you want to PUNISH them by saying that they should bear the blunt? are you trying to help them or not?! we can clearly understand that you dont want to SOLVE THE PROBLEM, and solely want them to have that kid, because thats what your holy book say you should do, and NOT because it is the solution. use your BRAIN!
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by niyi123: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
ochris03:

Guy honestly u r hopeless bcus u havnt experience love bfore. Jus look at ur name searching4love looool. Please grow up, and stop saying tins about igbos bcus no matter how stupid some of dem are der respect their family alot and d know wat a child means. As for you calling dem fools its not gud cus wen i was 22 in 300L ,i was dating an NYSC yoruba gal dat was 27, and she will leave ondo to spend 3weeks wit me in ma room, guy i swear i slept wit dat gal over 500 times witout condom cus d was real love. I became scared wen she told me to impregnate her but i refused. U dont know how to care for a lady dats y u bare such name. I never for once abused or made her feel regret for accepting me when her mates are married with kids. She made me believed i can do anytin cus looking at her, u will say i was using jazz on her and it wasnt even money dat made her love me dat way. Guy u need to learn how to talk bcus a decent gal can be someones hoe if there is no respect. Honestly igbo gals cant love like a yoruba gal dats d truth. If u hate dem for wat d did, i dont think u have felt love by anyone before even ur parents. u r jus jealous. Grow up and change ur mind from dat

over 500 times, hope you later married the girl. If not, it is unfair. This is one of my reasons that no virgin no marriage
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Prugee: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
I am fed up! I i need to start going to secondary schools to counsel young girls on dangers of premarital sex! angry
I feel the same way im a teacher in a secondary school but do you think we dont counsel dem? There's even a new curriculum introduced as sex Education yet they have just bluntly refused to abstain. End time kids I suppose
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
bestdeals0:
It was okay. I slept off on my phone lol. How about urs?
cool.. I am actually havn s very very good day wink cheesy.. Feels like some butterflies in my stomach grin
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
When I hear of teenage pregnancy like this, I am always scared of going into relationship though I'm getting to twenty. undecided undecided
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by all4lucybaby(f): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Confessng:
I will gladly accompany you
ME TOO
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin which type of butterfly?
Cutehector:
cool.. I am actually havn s very very good day wink cheesy.. Feels like some butterflies in my stomach grin
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by BankManager(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Remember to open another trend when she gives birth..
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
bestdeals0:
grin which type of butterfly?
urm... Peperina burrerfly.... A rare specie.. Weve been goin along here lately.., why dont we grab a cup of coffee sometime?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol, I don't get u.
Cutehector:
urm... Peperina burrerfly.... A rare specie.. Weve been goin along here lately.., why dont we grab a cup of coffee sometime?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by GentleFrank(m): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Okay ooo

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2015
bestdeals0:
Lol, I don't get u.
sorry which part dont u get? The grabbing a cup of coffee sometime?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol. Ok
Cutehector:
sorry which part dont u get? The grabbing a cup of coffee sometime?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
bestdeals0:
Lol. Ok
so u reside in ph right?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yea
Cutehector:
so u reside in ph right?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Emodeee: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Eliba:
When I hear of teenage pregnancy like this, I am always scared of going into relationship though I'm getting to twenty. undecided undecided

Do u know what is wrong with u? It's peer pressure. U often say to ursef, "shebi my friends are having it, let me also have a taste of it." From the sound of ur write up, I can decipher dat u r a virgin.

Keep it up, don't let ur friends lure u to do what u don't want to do.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ask4bk(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

stop being emotional and think with what you have between your ears instead. with IFs and MAYBEs we can do anything, so instead we should stick to the facts at hands AND answer the important question:
SHOULD THEY HAVE THIS BABY?
YES if they can emotionally/physically/financially care properly for that child for the next 18yrs minimum
NO if they are unemployed, immature, homeless, pennyless, careless, clueless and if they didnt plan for it.

i am not a sheep who needs a book to selfishly dictate what i can and cant do... i have a brain and intend to use it fully. there is NO human in that woman's belly, unless there is a heart beat and it BREATHE air. that IS the definition of a human being, right?!

Wow! It's really sad that after mentioning the existence and full usage of your brain u ended up with this poor and sickening definition of a human. cry cry cry

Well, oga, immediately a spermatozoïde fertilises the female egg and I repeat IMMEDIATELY, then we have a zygote, A FULL HUMAN BEING with body and soul (though the body may be super tiny and not as developed as u are). He's a full human same way u call a baby a human even though his body isn't as developed (no teeth for eg) as yours.

You supporters of killing human beings in the womb will go to any extent to justify yourselves. At least u even tried, compared to Obama who said that you can abort as long the full body isn't out of the womb via delivery (meaning that even after 9 months u don't have a human yet coz it hasn't come out of the womb or sniffed the natural air.

Too sad.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2015
ask4bk:

Wow! It's really sad that after mentioning the existence and full usage of your brain u ended up with this poor and sickening definition of a human. cry cry cry

Well, oga, immediately a spermatozoïde fertilises the female egg and I repeat IMMEDIATELY, then we have a zygote, A FULL HUMAN BEING with body and soul (though the body may be super tiny and not as developed as u are). He's a full human same way u call a baby a human even though his body isn't as developed (no teeth for eg) as yours.

You supporters of killing human beings in the womb will go to any extent to justify yourselves. At least u even tried, compared to Obama who said that you can abort as long the full body isn't out of the womb via delivery (meaning that even after 9 months u don't have a human yet coz it hasn't come out of the womb or sniffed the natural air.

A) the fact that you would call that zygote a "full human being" is highly laughable! a zygote/cell has the capacity to turn into a human being in the long run.... but is certainly NOT a human being right after fertilization. what do you consider a "full human being"?! in my book, to be considered a human being, it would have to possess a heart beat, be able to live outside the womb, and most importantly have a FUNCTIONING brain.

- a person is considered lifeless if they have no heart beat, but you wanna tell us that a zygote with no heart beat is different.
- a person is considered lifeless if they dont breathe, but you wanna us tell that a cell that doesnt breathe is a human being
- a person without brain activity is called a vegetable, and mostly we kill them off and there is no problem with that

B) why would you think that YOUR concept of life (and who has the right to "life"wink is more important than what the pregnant lady chooses to believe?! only the possibly expectant mother can decide if that zygote has the right to go to full term... whether you like it or not.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by prettysassygirl(f): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
people really abuse this word called love,I love her,I love him,what do you all really know about love mtchewwww,every dick and harry dey claim love,love with benefits.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ask4bk(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

A) the fact that you would call that zygote a "full human being" is highly laughable! a zygote/cell has the capacity to turn into a human being in the long run.... but is certainly NOT a human being right after fertilization. what do you consider a "full human being"?! in my book, to be considered a human being, it would have to possess a heart beat, be able to live outside the womb, and most importantly have a FUNCTIONING brain.

- a person is considered lifeless if they have no heart beat, but you wanna tell us that a zygote with no heart beat is different.
- a person is considered lifeless if they dont breathe, but you wanna us tell that a cell that doesnt breathe is a human being
- a person without brain activity is called a vegetable, and mostly we kill them off and there is no problem with that

B) why would you think that YOUR concept of life (and who has the right to "life"wink is more important than what the pregnant lady chooses to believe?! only the possibly expectant mother can decide if that zygote has the right to go to full term... whether you like it or not.

A person without brain activity is called a vegetable, and mostly WE KILL THEM OFF and there is no problem with that.

My happiness is that you accept that you KILL them. That alone infers that somewhere inside your dark comprehension of the FULL HUMAN BEING in the womb, you believe that a you quench a life.
Coz we only kill to remove live.

No différence between someone who aborts and kills defenceless humans in the womb just BECAUSE SHE'S STRONGER AND CAN MAKE HER DECISION and a terrorist also attacks and kills defenceless humans just because HE'S STRONGER AND HAS MADE HIS DECISION TOO.

Nothing will make us convince each other. I only pray that God may touch more people to understand the value of human life. (and yes, I'm coming from a religious yet scientific point of view).
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 12:46am On Dec 04, 2015
ask4bk:

A person without brain activity is called a vegetable, and mostly WE KILL THEM OFF and there is no problem with that.

My happiness is that you accept that you KILL them. That alone infers that somewhere inside your dark comprehension of the FULL HUMAN BEING in the womb, you believe that a you quench a life.
Coz we only kill to remove live.

No différence between someone who aborts and kills defenceless humans in the womb just BECAUSE SHE'S STRONGER AND CAN MAKE HER DECISION and a terrorist also attacks and kills defenceless humans just because HE'S STRONGER AND HAS MADE HIS DECISION TOO.

Nothing will make us convince each other. I only pray that God may touch more people to understand the value of human life. (and yes, I'm coming from a religious yet scientific point of view).

ahahahahahahaha what an HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
when your religion tells you to stone people to death, its ok to kill for your own selfish agenda, right?
when your religion tells you to kill people that dont follow your doctrine, its ok to kill for your own selfish agenda, right?
but here you are telling us that murder is wrong when your religion is FULL OF IT!!!
and here you are claiming pro life, and talking about the value of human life, highly laughable.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Luckygurl(f): 6:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Luckygurl(f): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Eliba:

Getting into a relationship doesn't doesn't translate into teenage pregnancy or does it

You just have to do things right I supposeundecided undecided
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ask4bk(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2015
MRBrownJ:

ahahahahahahaha what an HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
when your religion tells you to stone people to death, its ok to kill for your own selfish agenda, right?
when your religion tells you to kill people that dont follow your doctrine, its ok to kill for your own selfish agenda, right?
but here you are telling us that murder is wrong when your religion is FULL OF IT!!!
and here you are claiming pro life, and talking about the value of human life, highly laughable.

If my religion advocates murder then my religion is wrong same way killing of babies are wrong.
What is wrong is wrong in all contexts, religion or not. You don't even know my religion or the credo I profess.

You've come to a point where u ve to look for a way to claim that I or others are also killing hence looking for a way to justify your child killing practice.

Two evils will never make a good. Not to talk of a million evils. You'll just be having more evils no matter how the society has accepted it.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2015
ask4bk:

If my religion advocates murder then my religion is wrong same way killing of babies are wrong.
What is wrong is wrong in all contexts, religion or not. You don't even know my religion or the credo I profess.

You've come to a point where u ve to look for a way to claim that I or others are also killing hence looking for a way to justify your child killing practice.

Two evils will never make a good. Not to talk of a million evils. You'll just be having more evils no matter how the society has accepted it.

you are the one who preach about life while being religious, obviously you are clueless about religion and i need to educate you on that matter too! to YOU, supposedly killing is wrong, to me it isnt. look at the world we live in, killing is a necessary evil, we do it in wars, we do mercy killing and we do abortion etc and there is nothing wrong with it..... its when religious hypocrites come here and start preaching that abortion is murder bla bla bla that it becomes a big joke! so stop acting holier than thou and accept that abortion is no different than what your religion gladly tells you to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Average Dick Size By Countries. / 8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.