Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (21238 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by canalily(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
At 22 you have started bleeping without cond.om, pls stop!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ChappyChase: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Both of you are kids though! Yo should have faced your education than facing her pvssy!

2 Likes

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by misspicy(f): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
catlova:
Happy Married Life bro.
did i offend you embarassedcry

ABORTION is MURDER stop killing INNOCENT children....OP she must born that pikin o....otherwise its blood is on your head undecided
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Chai, am speechless
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

2 Likes

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by justmenoni: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Bros leave dat spiritual finding but as a brother let me advise u,,depends on how strict ur parents are,try to let them talk with her parents and if eventually she commits abortion and God forbid something bad happens u won't be responsible cos the parents are aware u accepted the pregnancy... But wait isn't she in school What exactly is going on these days with our supposed youth and teens,,last time I check gold cirxle is 50 naira oh I forgot skin to skin is delicious abi na sweet...well I know someone who got pregnant very early in life and her parents told her to go for abortion which she didn't do and ran away from home well this is like 30 years ago and the woman till today didn't get pregnant again.

crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
I'll try to break short my context of my story.
I am a young guy of 22 years old, I am actually dating a girl of 18 years old, I love her real deep and I believe she do loves me too, she's has a bright future and a very nice home manner(beautiful as well),I eventually got her pregnant and she's planning to do abortion which I am not in deep support, considering we both have seek some spiritual findings which makes it clear that the child(male or female) is a great and powerful child, aborting could lead to my girlfriend not able to conceive again otherwise loose her life, she's hell bent on abortion because of her school and shame from meighbours... I was actually thinking of settling her down with business (don't know the best for her).....
please help on idea of a good business I can setup for her in this states, what am I to do ? , I am really frustrated as am still hustling as well.
please help.. I am open for "criticise"
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Micuryor(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
True life story of an amature bleeper.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by chinoify: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
End Time help
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by badonkadonk: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
nigga. You don use blanket cover that girl bright future

No abort the child. Just leave the girl run.

You're welcome.

I blame konji for dis.. To make matters worse, im no sabe do withdrawal method well..

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
klassiquette:
Marry her and she'll keep it .....

na so them dey marry?

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by PHATE007(f): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
I am a young guy of 22 years old, I am actually dating a girl of 18 years old, I love her real deep and I believe she do loves me too, she's has a bright future and a very nice home manner(beautiful as well),I eventually got her pregnant and she's planning to do abortion which I am not in deep support, considering we both have seek some spiritual findings which makes it clear that the child(male or female) is a great and powerful child, aborting could lead to my girlfriend not able to conceive again otherwise loose her life, she's hell bent on abortion because of her school and shame from meighbours... I was actually thinking of settling her down with business (don't know the best for her).....
please help on idea of a good business I can setup for her in this states, what am I to do ? , I am really frustrated as am still hustling as well.
you are really open for criticize.......

#END TIME errors
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by OJenterprise: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
Abortion is not right unless the child has a chromosomal disorder which is not the case here.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by yomalex(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Oghene Me!
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Happy Married Life bro.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by femi4: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
You don destroy the future now

2 Likes

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Raymondluv(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
ur sperm na end time..smh wen u do am lalasticlala nor dey dear

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
So were skinning her?? At these rate of awareness of condom usage? Oh, the thing bust, right? Anyway, no advice for you from here

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by elkonS: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I am fed up! I i need to start going to secondary schools to counsel young girls on dangers of premarital sex! angry
exactly what I was thinking....its getting really horrible
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by deramarks(f): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm convince her to give birth to the child u pple shud plan together nd send her to school den marry her. Go no now stop wastin ur time in nairaland she might be somewhere trying to abort the baby
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Doyinne(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Try your best and make sure she does not abort.
Pregnancy or nursing doesn't stop her from becoming whatever she wants to become. She just needs determination and your full support.

Nevertheless, don't forget to carry either parents along.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by tempex88(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I am fed up! I i need to start going to secondary schools to counsel young girls on dangers of premarital sex! angry

18 years old no dey secondary school again ooo...probably second or third year post secondary education
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Sanuzi(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
ok. . So make we help u beg her. una no get parent/pastors/Imam or Elders ? pls contact them abt the issue o boy
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by brownies1: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Xxxx

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by dammytosh: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....

She need to run away from you as fast as her tiny legs can.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by badonkadonk: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....

Op! The tym when u dey lash the baby mercilessly.. You no call us o, u no even tell us.. U just dey lash am furiously dey go, make she dey call Angel Gabriel, Angel Michael and Angel Uriel..

Now! The lashing don show say u score F9, as the angels don vex give u report card.. you come dey call us for advise..
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by maxism2: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2015
When u were enjoying her , did u consult us? Mtcheww
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by elkonS: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
i would totally luv dat
you can setup an NGO... if u are in Lagos I wld love to be part of it.. cheers
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Pamelayoung: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Let her travel 2 a place whr she is not knwn, have d baby, brng him or her to ur parents to cater for. While u both plan 4 ur future.

You both can go n sin no more.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by missKiffy(f): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
angry
Lalasticlala.
December one is tommorow nah cheesy he don reach finish
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol, better start now ooo. Some guys really lack self control. sad
Cutehector:
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Igemburg(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] bro, u don enter make I no lie u, my friend wey use hin dick find trouble lyk u suffer am no be small. He do all sort of menial jobs as a student to feed d baby and d mother. Now hez a graduate nd hez working nw, a big boy nd plannin to marry d babe legally nw. D child is 4 yrs old.
Well, I will advice u dnt abort, prepare for d worst, start tinkin if how to generate income to take kia of ur new bride. I wish u goodluck

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ENTROVERT(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Hahaha... ur dick is a fully grown man.. na enjoy it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo] / Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.