Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. (7536 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by zub(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2009
We have been friends 4 over 3yrs.and each time i ask her to be my gf she declines,saying she prefer us 2b friends.i have great feelingz for her which i had let her kno.plz guyz advice me what 2do,coz im going thru emosional torture,coz i honestly LOVE HER.plz i need ur advice.God bless u all!
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by C2H5OH(f): 7:07pm On May 27, 2009
she don't luv u like that bru
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by ttalks(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2009
You should respect her wishes if you truly love her.

And: are u sure it's emotional torture u're going through or physical torture centered around the loins?  wink grin

*Cos maybe that's what u're hoping to do(with the loins i mean) hence the torture.*
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Oxone(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2009
if you cant handle been just friends with her, then  i suggest you take a walk before you rape person daughter o grin grin grin
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by bluespice(f): 7:52am On May 28, 2009
then be her friend
and if u cant deal with it
tell her and respectfully keep ur distance
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by izeek(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2009
there are ways to warm urself into a girls heart,
it starts from friendship.
if she doesnt feel u as a friend, then she wont fee l u as her bf. be her friend simple.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by addey(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2009
Bros, u started with that while at back of ur mind u want to have her.
But sorry she thinks otherwise, so next time u want to start a relationship be sincere with urself. tongue
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Ben13: 10:46am On May 28, 2009
hmmm. . . this must be lust undecided

anyways, wait for some time, she will definately change her mind
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:47am On May 28, 2009
addey:

Bros, u started with that while at back of ur mind u want to have her.
But sorry she thinks otherwise, so next time u want to start a relationship be sincere with urself. tongue

Exactly my point. . .she regards you as a good friend and nothing more. . .so respect that!
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by puskin: 10:47am On May 28, 2009
A classical example whr d babe wnts both of U 2b friends wit benefits.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by smooooooth: 10:51am On May 28, 2009
give it time, she is prolly one of them girls dat love to have a structured friednship b4 they go into a relationship. they are perfectionist, they wanna get it right just one time. me think she llikes you to be haninging out wiv u, she just wanna be sure. stop asking and concentrate on builind a good friendship, where she will be comfortable and get to trust you. she will come around in no time. all u need is patience.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 28, 2009
Do u know if she has another guy who she's emotionally attached to or lavishing her love with? If the answer is no,den bros there's still hope.Just keep tryin ok,if she still insist on u guys still remain as friends,then be a gentleman and oblige her(but remember se eye wey de cry de see road o),and keep remindin her of how useful u would have been if she were to be ur gf n who knows,maybe one day she will smile at ur direction n u go do kerewa taya, N u go come hia come testify.Goodluck boy,be a man, and BE BRAVE!!!
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by pringles1(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2009
Was in dis situation before(was d girl)I had a friend dat really liked me and wanted us to have a proper relationship,I kept telling him dat I did not like him in dat manner n dat I will always see him as my friend,I told him we were better off friends,we were friends for two and half year let's say 3.he kept on begging me to let him in n I told him dat it wouldn't work if we started a relationship.eventually I gave up but I told him dat if nytin hapns he should not blame me,we went on for like 7month n started cheating on him den I broke his heart,I'll advice you to just let her be,if she says she wants to friends pls leave it like dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Nobody: 11:42am On May 28, 2009
You cheated on him,and even broke his heart,eeya poor thingy,i'm sure he must have cursed the day he met u
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by pringles1(f): 11:50am On May 28, 2009
Funny enough he still likes me n he calls,I neva wanted it but I felt like he has been asking for too long n dat it might work.we r still friends though!
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 28, 2009
Respect her wishes biko.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 28, 2009
Love!!! Most times,those we love dont love us back,they tend to love another. I pity him though,he's just blinded wit love n wished things would just change n u come back to him,but he fails to realize that things never always works out the way we planned them even dreams too
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by pringles1(f): 1:42pm On May 28, 2009
Tini u r so right,sometimes I just use to ask myself y I couldn't get myself to love him,l8r I realised that I wasn't meant to be.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by bluespice(f): 1:44pm On May 28, 2009
then be friends nau!
cant u see what pringles said
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by pringles1(f): 1:45pm On May 28, 2009
Lol
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by zub(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2009
I realy wanna thank u guyz of all ur nice and encouraging words.its true dat those we luv may not seem to luv us back,i cant realy tell if she realy luv me,i've tried several times to break-up and get her off my mind permanently,but cant and tend to luv her more.want to spend d rest of my life wit her but she keeps telling me im not her bf.perhaps i should give her some brk but wonder how i will go about that coz i spend a day without thinking of her.all the same thanks 4ur time.God bless u all.LOVE U ALL!

1 Like

Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by C2H5OH(f): 11:28pm On May 28, 2009
How can you break up when you were never even together. Delusional much? Better man up.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by zub(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2009
Sorry i meant i cant spend without thinking of her.she will always remain in my heart.thanks all nairalander
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 28, 2009
you want to date a woman? then NEVER start out as being platonic friends, once she gets used to seeing you in that mould and begins to talk about other guys with you . . . wave your chances goodbye. Sometimes its good to be scarce.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by follypimpi(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2009
davidylan:

you want to date a woman? then NEVER start out as being platonic friends, once she gets used to seeing you in that mould and begins to talk about other guys with you . . . wave your chances goodbye. Sometimes its good to be scarce.

GBAM
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:35am On May 29, 2009
davidylan:

very True!!!
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by No2Atheism(m): 2:45am On May 29, 2009
Women complain that their men are not close to them, that their men keep secrets from them, that their men are not their best friends. Yet at the same time women choose not to date someone who is already their friend. Doesn't this stance sound so self contradictory.
Is this not a case of decisions based on trivialities on the part of women, considering that my experiences is that: its better if the lady in question is actually a friend.

Does it not make long term sense for both the guy and gal to be good friends even before starting a romantic relationship.

Men and Women being attracted to each other without being friends is good,
However Men and Women being attracted to each other and being friends is even better.

@poster, please move on leave the girl she does not know what she is about to lose until she falls in love with someone who would never be her friend no matter how much she craves him to be. Its unfortunate that most of us (men and women) don't know what we have until we lose it (and am speaking from experience cry )
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by roseflower: 8:10am On May 29, 2009
Bros if she wants only friendship, notin bad.there are so many girls out there waiting for you, lol
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by na2day2(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2009
zub:

We have been friends 4 over 3yrs.and each time i ask her to be my gf she declines,saying she prefer us 2b friends.i have great feelingz for her which i had let her kno.plz guyz advice me what 2do,coz im going thru emosional torture,coz i honestly LOVE HER.plz i need ur advice.God bless u all!

honestly, stay away from her, not bcuz she did anything wrong but for ur own sake. soon and very soon those feelings will turn to another thing that will paint u in bad light if she doesn't come around
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 29, 2009
davidylan:

A penny, sorry a DOLLAR for your tots! That's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. My candid advise is never be friends with a woman you want to date as your gf. Its a grave mistake on the part of men. Forget whatever they tell you!
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by edogram(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2009
of u love her, then let her go,
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by RuuDie(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

Men and Women being attracted to each other without being friends is good,
However Men and Women being attracted to each other and being friends is even better.

Good point. . . . .

davidylan:

Equally better point. . . . . .

Both with their +s and -s however!

I'm in a situation almost similar to yours zub. . . . .  known even longer than you've known this your friend and you know how I've managed to cope
I've just said to me'self - "Bleep IT! we're still pals, chat 'n hookup every now and then but I'll be damned if I my heart ever bleeds for her again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.