Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. (7441 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by RuuDie(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2009
davidylan:

you want to date a woman? then NEVER start out as being platonic friends, once she gets used to seeing you in that mould and begins to talk about other guys with you . . . wave your chances goodbye. Sometimes its good to be scarce.

The more i read this, the more i BELIEVE!
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by MaiSuya(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2009
zub:

Sorry i meant i cant spend without thinking of her.[b]she will always remain in my hear[/b]t.thanks all nairalander

Lucky babe. . .
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by Romeo4real(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2009
My friend, u need to respect urself as a MAN and walk away.
NEVER persuade, convince, cajole or encourage a woman to go into a relationship with you. She must want to do it for herself, her reasons, and under her own conviction.

Relationship 101: Never try to be with a a partner who does not want to be with you - especially if you are a man.
If you do, the balance of emotional power in the relationship will be skewed toward her from day one. I assure you, this will be a ticket to taking a lot of nonsense in the future b'cos she know from day one that you want her more than she wants you. Women never really respect men like these, believe me.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by C2H5OH(f): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2009
Once there was a girl I sort of fell for.  She wanted nothing more than friendship. Despite my attempts to make something more out of it by showering her with plenty attention, heck even ignoring her out of anger, or even being a sucker poruing out my heart and expressing my feelings.

Ju gbogbo e lo, just remember that sometimes people just won't fall for you or love you in return. Your ego would take a hit, but eventually you'er gonna have to move past it like I did. The one for you will come along soon enough.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by biola44: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2009
cool
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by oyinda3(f): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2009
there's nothing u can do about it. she doesn't see u as relationship material and the only way u can change that is to change urself. ask her what she looks for in a guy and try to achieve that quality. but then again it's better to be true to youself and find someone compatible with u because other wise ur relationship will be just a scam
u'll get over her very soon don't worry. i've been in a similar situation b4 and it's a little uncomfortable. he's one of the nicest ppl i kno and i especially feel bad with his friends poking fun and all. he was just sorta unattractive imo (he's almost shorter than me!!) God forgive me. u can be the nicest person in the world but u can't force someone to like u back in that way. sort of unfair if u ask me but that's life

maybe if she gets a boyfriend u will get over it faster. 

C2H5OH:

Once there was a girl I sort of fell for.  She wanted nothing more than friendship. Despite my attempts to make something more out of it by showering her with plenty attention, heck even ignoring her out of anger, or even being a sucker poruing out my heart and expressing my feelings.

Ju gbogbo e lo, just remember that sometimes people just won't fall for you or love you in return. Your ego would take a hit, but eventually you'er gonna have to move past it like I did.  The one for you will come along soon enough.

what have u done to deserve so much punishment in the hands of all the girls. lol u need deliverance
was she ur friend b4 u fell in love?
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by C2H5OH(f): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2009
oyinda.:

there's nothing u can do about it. she doesn't see u as relationship material and the only way u can change that is to change urself. ask her what she looks for in a guy and try to achieve that quality. but then again it's better to be true to youself and find someone compatible with u because other wise ur relationship will be just a scam
u'll get over her very soon don't worry. i've been in a similar situation b4 and it's a little uncomfortable. he's one of the nicest ppl i kno and i especially feel bad with his friends poking fun and all. he was just sorta unattractive imo (he's almost shorter than me!!) God forgive me. u can be the nicest person in the world but u can't force someone to like u back in that way. sort of unfair if u ask me but that's life

maybe if she gets a boyfriend u will get over it faster.

what have u done to deserve so much punishment in the hands of all the girls. lol u need deliverance
was she ur friend b4 u fell in love?
Lol ma sister na so we see am oooo. It could be a result of Karma from past mischiefs. Wetin God pikin go do? Thing be say I never friend the girl. I take style meet am collect hin number for one babikew like that. After time knack past, she con dey tell me say o boy you nice but I no dey fancy you like love. I press am press am she no gree. After small time I comot stay my own zone. Hope that explains everything.
Re: I Sincerly Love Her But She Wants Us To Be Friends Only. by v3: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2009
@poster

try "friends wit benefits". . .works for me! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

URGENT HELP: Please Take Your Time To Read Through. / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.