Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mature Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Needed (570 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Needed by MendeZ(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
A friend of mine is in need of mature advice concerning his relationship. He is in a serious relationship with an Esan girl from Edo state and he intends to marry her soonest but he is facing some challenges from family members especially.

They are not in support of him getting married to an Esan girl so right now he is confused and does not know what to do.

He is wondering what could be wrong with marrying an Esan girl. Please I need mature advice on whether to go ahead with the relationship and propose to her or to listen to his family members and call it quit.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by iceberylin(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Always a friend undecided
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Monalisa185(f): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Edo people, come answer o
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Khd95(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
U cnt win a battle against ur family,NEVERcheesy

he should try and persuade them,or make them see reasons with him,thats the best he can do
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Confessng: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Shouldn't he be asking them their reservations ?
Cos no matter what he is told here ,the posters here are not his family members
Re: Mature Advice Needed by MRBrownJ: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
@MendeZ
- that man should grow up and be mature FIRST
- get some balls and be independent SECOND
- make his own decision and stand by them, regardless of what people say THIRD

if a man cant stand by these points, then he is certainly not ready to get married.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed by dwen: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
MendeZ:
A friend of mine is in need of mature advice concerning his relationship. He is in a serious relationship with an Esan girl from Edo state and he intends to marry her soonest but he is facing some challenges from family members especially.

They are not in support of him getting married to an Esan girl so right now he is confused and does not know what to do.

He is wondering what could be wrong with marrying an Esan girl. Please I need mature advice on whether to go ahead with the relationship and propose to her or to listen to his family members and call it quit.
until we stop being tribalistic in Nigeria, we will continue to have this problem. weather esan or hausa, is not where she is from that maters but who she is. your parents has no right to chose a spouse for you because they are not the one to live with her, I personally dated a number of Igbo girls and the general believe about them liking money is not always true in all cases;. LET YOUR FRIEND TALK TO HIS PEOPLE, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ESAN GIRL, INFACT THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY FAITHFUL IN MARRIAGE.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by dwen: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Khd95:
U cnt win a battle against ur family,NEVERcheesy

he should try and persuade them,or make them see reasons with him,thats the best he can do
my dear you can will them.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by IamLEGEND1: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
tell ur friend to grow a pair first
then we can talk.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by MendeZ(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Confessng:
Shouldn't he be asking them their reservations ?
Cos no matter what he is told here ,the posters here are not his family members

But at least it will assist him in taking a decision.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by MendeZ(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
LET YOUR FRIEND TALK TO HIS PEOPLE, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ESAN GIRL, INFACT THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY FAITHFUL IN MARRIAGE.[/quote]

He has already spoken with them but I believe u know how parents of these days react by thinking they are trying to protect their son.
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Pheals(f): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
Always a friend undecided
Bro lie tired me oo

Na him jor

Advice to op

Impregnate her.. tell your family na mistake... Satan work as usual

And the lad y family say...ANY ONE WHO IMPREGNATED THERE DAUGHTER MUST MARRY HER BY FORCE

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Needed by MendeZ(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pheals:
Bro lie tired me oo

Na him jor

Advice to op

Impregnate her.. tell your family na mistake... Satan work as usual

And the lad y family say...ANY ONE WHO IMPREGNATED THERE DAUGHTER MUST MARRY HER BY FORCE

Hehehehehehe I love ur comment anyway but I am not the one. It's truely about a friend of mine
Re: Mature Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
MendeZ:

Hehehehehe. Esan people av suffered. if its not benin den its Esan......Lol

(1) (Reply)

Think Twice Ladies. / My Mum Wants Me To Get Married / So You Think You Know All About Online Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.