Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,306 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? (2821 Views)

14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind – Guys Only / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind / LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by TheeReaper(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

good to know, buh I'm not a 'bro' o
ok,hate is something you cant avoid biiitch,are we cool now?
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
TheeReaper:

ok,hate is something you cant avoid biiitch,are we cool now?

serzly?...hehehehe, lemme laff in Burundi first....well, ion blame you buddy....I'm not a 'biiiitch' either.
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

glad to know you rep Man Utd, I like girls who have keen interest in football.

ahhannn!!! nice to know you are a fan too....love football more than food ooo
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by TheeReaper(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

serzly?...hehehehe, lemme laff in Burundi first....well, ion blame you buddy....I'm not a 'biiiitch' either.
ok biiitch.
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

ahhannn!!! nice to know you are a fan too....love football more than food ooo
wow, lol
except for the distance , it would've being 'wow' to hang out and watch Our team play.
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

wow, lol
except for the distance , it would've being 'wow' to hang out and watch Our team play.

ahhhhann!!! that would have been really nice....buh then, what can we do?...buh you can never be so sure, I might be your neighbor tho . .
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Mprex(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Life No Easy 4 Widows In Nigeria.

She Y'know?
who be widow

i dodge by fire
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Tallesty1(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Mprex:

who be widow

i dodge by fire
A widow is a woman who doesn't have a husband.

And you said you're gonna bomb me.undecided
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Mprex(f): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
A widow is a woman who doesn't have a husband.

And you said you're gonna bomb me.undecided
limme
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by ibrams(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2015
Monalisa185:
specifically?
monalisa .......grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her / Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? / Do Not Paint Me Black Cos I Told You What I Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.