Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello (31580 Views)

PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election / Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by orobs93(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
We already knw

Just wait for shameless wada ma 2 of u gath go
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by ricsman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
ok
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Forwetinnah: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tinubu misfire again...E for gee Audu the poison shoop after the elections not before tongue . Fool;ish people trying to control destinies

2 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Willydilly(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Calamity still ahead
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
MissBiba:
Let him go and die 4 ol I care

Na by force to Comment?
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by simonlee(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
This yoruba man wants to battle with kogi people. When we were offing our cap on 22nd November where were you?
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by seanpizzy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Skit: When A Slap In London Sends You Back To Lagos Nigeria..Haha!

http://todaybase.com/skit-when-a-slap-in-london-sends-you-back-to-lagos-nigeria-haha/

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Toosure70: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sai APC say Hungry
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by francizy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Confusion in the camp of the wicked... angry undecided

Forwetinnah:
Tinubu misfire again...E for gee Audu the poison shoop after the elections not before tongue . Fool;ish people trying to control destinies

grin grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by roxell120(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
ROTTEN PARTY
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Pecca: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
PDP TOO...THOU IT WULD INEC HERE
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by veight(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=JumiR post=40555804]By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

Following the confirmation of Yahaya Bello(Fairplus) as replacement for late Prince Abubakar Audu as the Kogi APC guber candidate, Audu's running mate Hon. Abiodun Faleke has dragged the All Progressives Congress(APC). Faleke made this known via his Twitter account earlier: "APC maintained their stance in substituting my late principal with Yahaya Bello but I've made it clear to them that I will not be part of it.Since the party has said they will not change their stance, I have decided to protect the mandate given to Audu/Faleke in court.I will not be participating in the supplementary election because am already the governor elect. Therefore the party can't pair me with Bello. Am not alone in this decision, it's a collective stance between myself, Muhammed Audu & the entire Audu/Faleke Team." In a related development, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has received the request by APC to replace the late Abubakar Audu’s name with that of Yahaya Bello for the December 5 supplementary governorship election in Kogi State.

Faleke!!!!!
U never she shom shin!!!!!
U're in d change wagon.

[/color]
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by LydayBobo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
seunmsg:
Going to court is the best decision since APC has decided not to do the right thing. Beside, who will be Yahaya Bello's running mate? I hope APC will present another running mate since Faleke will not be participating in the supplementary election.
what is the right...recall according to the constitution, it is the party that goes to election and not the individual. Please refer to Amechi and Atiku case. APC will substitute him and life goes on
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by 9isguy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Go to court but before that answer this questions ::::
1: WIA did u registered for ur PVC? Kogi or Lagos?
2:: How Did manage to vote in Kogi?
3:: Are u not aware that a Governor Elect must have passed through primary Election ?
What are u going to court 4?

Sai Fair plus jor:::::: Go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by miqos02(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
you think he is doing this without someone or people backing him?
mohsaaf:
hope u can withstand the fight btw u nd d party after that
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by justicejay(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
obinnashady:
Matters arising
talking point
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is the continuation of the struggle of power within apc. The first was the dogara and saraki issue. And now this ,the bloc supporting yahaya will want to win while falake bloc will want to show their supremacy. One thing is clear in all this ,and that is the dullard is not feared or recognized as an imposing figure. I am sure when he comes back ,all that he will say is that the party should do the best. I wont be surprise if the atiku caucus is supporting yahaya
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by seunmsg(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
LydayBobo:
what is the right...recall according to the constitution, it is the party that goes to election and not the individual. Please refer to Amechi and Atiku case. APC will substitute him and life goes on

No need to hyperventilate, wait till the court decides on the matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by justjify(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
jamace:
Faleke should withdraw from the election completely. This is injustice. Faleke should not allow somebody else to enjoy his sweat.

tongue see my guy dey ginger.. grin
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Amack(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Faleke is Tinubu candidate so kogi APC beware.
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by gebest: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Looks like APC would use Yahaya Bello to win the election and Faleke would win in the court

Just like Amaechi did
bros u ar wrong amaechi won d primary, falake is a deputy and did not contest at all in d primary. u kn go school at all?

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by princeisah26(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
BEFOR........ APC Vs PDP Now APC vs APC Dis this d begging of Apc down fall??

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Aguntasolo1: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
The problem with Nigerian judiciary is that it is not predictable. From Awolowo's 12 2/3 to judicial activism in Amaechi's case, it's difficult to say where the pendulum would swing. Bear in mind that there would be some political interference as well.

However, Faleke should still go to court for the following reasons:

(a) The death of a candidate does not render the votes wasted as being canvassed by Wada. Since we can't say because a voter who voted either Audu or Wada last week is dead, his or her vote should be subtracted from collated figures, it follows the votes are not dead with Audu. Therefore, the votes are still valid but questions do arise as to the ultimate beneficiary.

(b) Faleke has a strong case. The election was already concluded and all he has to do is prove the obvious. If he could show that the election was not inconclusive, he would have destroyed the basis for Audu's substitution. With the number of voters with PVC less than Audu/Faleke's lead over Wada, the contention would be the role of PVC in voting process. If it could be established that a voter without a PVC cannot and should not vote, then there is a great question mark on the inconclusiveness of the election. Thus, the real question begging for answer is whether a voter without PVC can cast a ballot constitutionally.

(c) He can't work with Bello. Since a deputy governor is as powerful to the extent the governor allows, it's obvious he would be rendered redundant. He might even be impeached outright. So, he needs to fight it out while continuing his legislative duties at National Assembly.

6 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by majmustrise: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
I follow closely and monitor comments, some of wch ar nt without sentiment.
I see, if Faleke isnt given ds mandate and he's not going 2 be Bello's deputy, APC may lose to PDP in court, because fresh election or outright declaration 4 1st runner-up may erupt, since diaris nothin like Audu/Faleke again on wch d supplementry election wld stand... Just an opinion sha..........!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by tolastikha: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is a simple political arithmetic. APC is gradually committing blunder. Yahaya no doubt is now APC candidate but without running mate. By the time he wins, PDP will sue him and INEC for not having validly nominated Dep. Gov. With that Wada will quietly nock him out.
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by myners007: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Did Faleke pick the APC nomination form or has he ever dreamt of attempting to contest the guber poll. Pls advise him not to take undue advantage of the demise of the man who has almost won the election.

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by demarc001: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
seunmsg:
Going to court is the best decision since APC has decided not to do the right thing. Beside, who will be Yahaya Bello's running mate? I hope APC will present another running mate since Faleke will not be participating in the supplementary election.
They will give him Audu's second son. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by princeisah26(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
I think James Faleke should just calm down. He was 'handpicked' as a running mate. He didn't signify intention to run for governorship!!

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by jamace(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
majmustrise:
I follow closely and monitor comments, some of wch ar nt without sentiment.
I see, if Faleke isnt given ds mandate and he's not going 2 be Bello's deputy, APC may lose to PDP in court, because fresh election or outright declaration 4 1st runner-up may erupt, since diaris nothin like Audu/Faleke again on wch d supplementry election wld stand... Just an opinion sha..........!
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by utuk: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
He didn't participate in the party primaries so why is he going to court.
selfish and greedy set of people .
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by naijafella(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
This Faleke of a man,yours is getting too much.A little investigation about your origin may even prove that your are not from Kogi.Maybe Ogun,Ondo,Oyo or even Ekiti. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.