Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Is The Meaning Of This Please '' Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Life ''? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This Please '' Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Life ''? (718 Views)

Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Please '' Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Life ''? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
What is the simple explanation to the phrase?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Please '' Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Life ''? by obiorathesubtle: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mtn block ya phone from accessing google? Ehn bros?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Please '' Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Life ''? by mymadam(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
LuckyAgbaze:
What is the simple explanation to the phrase?

Dream interpretation:

Hiding under the umbrella - the dream says that literally everything that happens around you have your first reaction is one - like an ostrich, bury its head in the sand. Only then you are looking around, come to the conclusion that things are not as bad as you once thought. I wonder where you have such a fear of life, because everything that happens - this is life in all its diverse forms, which require understanding and acceptance.

Good luck.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Please '' Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Life ''? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
mymadam:

Dream interpretation:

Hiding under the umbrella - the dream says that literally everything that happens around you have your first reaction is one - like an ostrich, bury its head in the sand. Only then you are looking around, come to the conclusion that things are not as bad as you once thought. I wonder where you have such a fear of life, because everything that happens - this is life in all its diverse forms, which require understanding and acceptance.

Good luck.
Thanks for your contribution but its not a dream. To an extent I picture the meaning but I Want to be really convinced that it is what am thinking or not
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Please '' Hiding Under The Umbrella Of Life ''? by mymadam(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
LuckyAgbaze:

Thanks for your contribution but its not a dream. To an extent I picture the meaning but I Want to be really convinced that it is what am thinking or not

Things are not as bad as you generally always think. You easily get carried away by your imagination, which could be your friend or enemy. You tend to be generally indecisive, especially in matters of the heart. Work on these and all will be well.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out [photos] Who Kill The Make Up? / Hilarious! Woman Live-tweets Her Neighbour’s Unsavoury Loud Sex / Girls Are Wicked# How Do I Know She's Truly Pregnant For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.