Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (42188 Views)

List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by KimnanaTweety(f): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
ama proud graduate of LINGUISTICS AND NIGERIAN LANGUAGES.......BETA BY FAR!!!!
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2015
ONLY IN NIGERIA
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by miqos02(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2015
ok
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Sunnybabe(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2015
i hear........................................
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Please guys is business education a good course .??

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:
they are courses people rarely talk about.

√ linguistics and Nigerian languages.

this course is kinda hellish, its not easy studying and learning to speak different languages both foreign and local.

√theatre and film arts.

hope you are not surprise? in the faculty of arts I bet this is the most difficult course as it is very strenuous and money intensive.

√Adults education.

this course is most likely to be looked down on but I tell you, it is one of the hardest courses. in my school only five people where graduated from that department.

√zoology.

√biochemistry.

√ horticulture.

√ mathematics.
I remember math 101 and 104. students nightmare.

are you an akokaites?
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by KimnanaTweety(f): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2015
HMMM, U LIE. endtime liar. mwats d square root of 120?
catlova:
Whats easy for one person is difficult for another.

Mathematics is the simplest of all bros.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Btruth: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Maths ba wo? A bi isiro ko nii?

Abeg, stop this joke! grin
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2015
And OP, Who Told You That Adult Education Is Difficult? undecided

Adult Education
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by cupidhero(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2015
You should add mass commuinication to the list. Me and my sister nearly turned our house to Iraq wayback because i'm usually asking her how she can be spending more than 200K in tuition fees in a year reading mass commuinication while i spend not up to 40K reading a complex science related course.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Greatest akokaite,repping TEAM MATHEMATICS, .op pls cancel or discard mathematics from ur list o.studying maths alone has given me respect among my peers,nobody looks down on a mathematician or statiscian.except of course the person doesnt knows his or her onions

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by meemeetruth(f): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2015
U say mathematics is difficult eva com across shorthand?nt d basic dey teach js3 pupils o,even dat 1 sef no easy
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2015
cupidhero:
You should add mass commuinication to the list. Me and my sister nearly turned our house to Iraq wayback because i'm usually asking her how she can be spending more than 200K in tuition fees in a year reading mass commuinication while i spend not up to 40K reading a complex science related course.
anybody,i repeat anybody can be a mass communicationist.ask jide alabi or the late sly

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by prideofscience: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Mathematics simple course so ever. Biochem very hard, when u have to study path-ways, and big unfamiliar names

outline and draw the pathway of pharmacology of analgesic in human body
ai) the hydrolysis of ketonic drug in d gut
aii) enumerate the synthesis of p-nitro-benzanone. starting from toluene... stating all the conditions undecided
b what is photolysis ?
bi study the photolysis of phosphatidic choline

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by wiseoneking: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
trigar12:
What is d usefulness of horticulture to nigeria's economy?
Your likes makes people to call Nigeria zoo.You must be uncultured to have asked that question. Go and read what Horticulture is or quickly visit san diego before you die.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by cohug: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2015
speaking of difficulty, i have BA in Chinese Language, imagine how hard!

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2015
meemeetruth:
U say mathematics is difficult eva com across shorthand?nt d basic dey teach js3 pupils o,even dat 1 sef no easy
proof reymann hypothesis.if ur can, u should $1million richer by now.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Jayne07(f): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
Mbok microbiology should be on that list
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:
Mathematics simple course so ever. Biochem very hard, when u have to study path-ways, and big unfamiliar names

aii) enumerate the synthesis of p-nitro-benzanone. starting from toluene... stating all the conditions undecided
b what is photolysis ?
are u sure u a scientist,maths is not an easy course,try courses like sturm lioville eqn,rocatti eqn,real analysis 1&2,complex analysis,stochastic process,lesbeque measure and integratin,then hopefully u will change ur testimony.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
if u want to be an educationist,thrn it a good course since,u can do some professional courses,and work as a businesd administrator.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Jayne07(f): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
Business admin? Maybe. But business education? I don't knw,Except u love teaching
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
if u want to be an educationist,then it a good course ,since u can do some professional courses and work as a business administrator.just make sure u make a good 2.1 or 1st class.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Zaikon(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:

b what is photolysis ?
you guy will try to make your course of study look complex or hard as u termed it but try go nd study that mathematics as a course not all this brush nd passed mathematics.

abi u ever hear say problem finish ?

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by trigar12(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
wiseoneking:
Your likes makes people to call Nigeria zoo.You must be uncultured to have asked that question. Go and read what Horticulture is or quickly visit san diego before you die.

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Zaikon(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
are u sure u a scientist,maths is not an easy course,try courses like sturm lioville eqn,rocatti eqn,real analysis 1&2,complex analysis,stochastic process,lesbeque measure and integratin,then hopefully u will change ur testimony.
don't mind dem they like rating their course higher bcoz they don't know about the mathematical world

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by ADUBA1(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
It is obvious u dont know d meaning of horticulture because if u do u want say this. Horticulture is d science of vegetables and fruits. Tell me if u have ever stayed for a day without eating any product of horticulture ranging from fresh tomatoes to tin tomatoes. What of fruit juice and even raw fruits like orange, apple, mango, and many others. My friend a country can survive only on horticulture if d preharvest, harvest and post harvest operations are well managed.

Thanks
trigar12:
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Zaikon:
don't mind dem they like rating their course higher bcoz they don't know about the mathematical world
are u a mathematician
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by prideofscience: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Maths too simple for me. I used all my uni adays to get abova 78A in math related courses.....100l maths simple, 200l Forial series , Laplace, complex math, differential equation zeroth to 4th order. using it in soving Chemical kinetics. stat most simple, using since n cosine rule to solve complex stat problem......... proving undecided i even borrow MTH 402 IN MY 500L.
Zaikon:

abi u ever hear say problem finish ?
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by ican2020: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2015
trigar12:
one of the fastest part to joining the big boys
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by bolu96(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
Greatest akokaite,repping TEAM MATHEMATICS, .op pls cancel or discard mathematics from ur list o.studying maths alone has given me respect among my peers,nobody looks down on a mathematician or statiscian.except of course the person doesnt knows his or her onions
what level are you?I'm also an akokaite.
In maths department.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by prideofscience: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Go and study the chemical kinetics of oxonolysis of Alkene series. u will cry grin
calculator123:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Federal Polytechnic Oko Bans Beard, Afro Hair And Trousers, Students Reacts / University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.