Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (42185 Views)

List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by sktop: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
sktop:
we have the course material..and will soon include it in
RESEARCH FACULTY
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
What about mechanical and electrical courses

aerodynamic,

elect/elect,
circuit theory iv,
field theory ,
electronics.

this courses involves heavy calculations
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by adexdon(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
believe me if u study building tech or architech u will knw what's up @op
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Tamakay(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Give me a high five for including Theatre Arts and film. OMG, I graduated from this dept.looking like a broom stick. But delete maths from ur list.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by killsmith(f): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
catlova:
Whats easy for one person is difficult for another.

Mathematics is the simplest of all bros.
if I flog you head of belt....
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by killsmith(f): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
are u sure u a scientist,maths is not an easy course,try courses like sturm lioville eqn,rocatti eqn,real analysis 1&2,complex analysis,stochastic process,lesbeque measure and integratin,then hopefully u will change ur testimony.
my brother, its hilarious when people offer courses like calculus, algebra and trig, linear algebra....then conclude that maths is simple..... They don't know there's more to mathematics than solving elementary integrations......
Classical analysis, the art of proof construction, comprehending the abstractions etc are where these people "mathematics is simple" wud simply fall.....I simply smh when people have this misconceptions....
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by ebubey(f): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
mass comm
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by tipzyayd(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pathology with negative marking den u will knw d definition of hard
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by itstpia8: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cant you just list the difficult courses (in your opinion) without including a derogatory remark?
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Timbuktu14(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Had As in both mat101 and mat104, I wonder why it's ur nightmare.
naso! As from the back you mean? The fact that you got As showed mathematics is cheap yeah?
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Rick9(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2015
am surprised that Philosophy ain't mentioned.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Karleb(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2015
prideofscience:
K-STRUID grin MOST SIMPLEST AND UNDASTABLE MATH SO FAR. ALL NA REPETITIONS. Am Not an engr. oo , but i studied all k-struid finish for my 300L. cos d text so sweet and straight. Guy carry one text book of chemical kinetic and see.

What make Chemical engr most challenging among engrs Na d chemistry biochem involve.....

As a matter of fact, this is more than true.

Engineering Mathematics is one of the most comprehensible and straight forward text book I've ever come across even as a Mathophobician that I'm.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by onaka1: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
survey and Geoinformatics
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Olumyyde(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
is it ur course of study dat gives u a job? i read biochem n i work in a federal agency today,infact this is my 3rd job in 2 years. GOD is the Answer.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Sssage(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
All courses can be hard, the all have their challenges.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by yorex2011: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
udeh3:
If you have problem in french, mth 101 and any other mth, then try Thermo-dynamics, circuit theory, soil mechnics, Electical machines, power system engineering, even the engineering drawing...

Proud to be an engineer!

Gdluck my guy cool

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
cahrym:
To copy this tune press 1
1grin
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 1:28am On Dec 05, 2015
killsmith:
my brother, its hilarious when people offer courses like calculus, algebra and trig, linear algebra....then conclude that maths is simple..... They don't know there's more to mathematics than solving elementary integrations......
Classical analysis, the art of proof construction, comprehending the abstractions etc are where these people "mathematics is simple" wud simply fall.....I simply smh when people have this misconceptions....
confirmed
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by sktop: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2015

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by teebaxy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Political science... Studying cases like boko haram, buhari, Jonathan, obasanjo and the rest is not easy
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by damzydonna(f): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hehehehehe,,,,,,y is "HISTORY n STRATEGIC STUDIES" nt there??,,chai,I rep dz course in d university of lagos tho buh trust me,,hell is an understatement angry
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by nairaschool01(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2016
bros political sci education is the hardst of all gt that to ur skul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Federal Polytechnic Oko Bans Beard, Afro Hair And Trousers, Students Reacts / University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.