Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (42365 Views)

List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Pavore9: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
trigar12:
What is d usefulness of horticulture to nigeria's economy?

I wish l studied horticulture, l tell you it is a money spinner. Kenya is raking in billions from it while also eyeing the Nigerian market.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by cristweeezy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:
they are courses people rarely talk about.

√ linguistics and Nigerian languages.

this course is kinda hellish, its not easy studying and learning to speak different languages both foreign and local.

√theatre and film arts.
Geology, building tech. ,yoruba, political science

hope you are not surprise? in the faculty of arts I bet this is the most difficult course as it is very strenuous and money intensive.

√Adults education.

this course is most likely to be looked down on but I tell you, it is one of the hardest courses. in my school only five people where graduated from that department.

√zoology.

√biochemistry.

√ horticulture.

√ mathematics.
I remember math 101 and 104. students nightmare. Geology, building tech., yoruba, political science.

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rexnegro:

see gigolo typing lubbish...Smh

sorry is ur name.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by cristweeezy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Who looks down on mathematics? undecided
me wonder
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by debbieswanky(f): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Have you been in search of job for long? Here is a great opportunity for you. Work from your home and earn more than N20,000 weekly. This networking business makes you earn much than you have in mind. No specific age, no qualification required. You earn N1,000 on anybody you bring, very legal and stress free. Just register now: www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?debbieswanky and use debbieswanky as your sponsor where it is required. Don't miss it! For any question call debby: 07034494812
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by cristweeezy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:
they are courses people rarely talk about.

√ linguistics and Nigerian languages.

this course is kinda hellish, its not easy studying and learning to speak different languages both foreign and local.

√theatre and film arts.

hope you are not surprise? in the faculty of arts I bet this is the most difficult course as it is very strenuous and money intensive.

√Adults education.

this course is most likely to be looked down on but I tell you, it is one of the hardest courses. in my school only five people where graduated from that department.

√zoology.

√biochemistry.

√ horticulture.

√ mathematics.
I remember math 101 and 104. students nightmare.

u forgot to add fish abortion department
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
no body talks about surveying and geoinformatics, one of the hardest course ever.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by lovely17(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Zoology nd Biochem My Nightmare
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by yyeanqah(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yoloba.....hard 2 understand
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by missvera(f): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seconded, you know why @op? I'm a Linguist and the fact that one studies linguistics does not make he/she a polyglot....that is, the students of linguistics are not thought how to speak different languages.it shows you know nothing about the course.
hertheytheydgee:
OP, you are not only outdated but dumb
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
I DO MY DEAR, wetin dem dey do?
MzPecs:
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by fayose4real(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Had As in both mat101 and mat104, I wonder why it's ur nightmare.
u must be high on weed, iddiata!!
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by teabully(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Theory and Practice of Marxism that Pol 303, I fear that course, how I managed to have a 3point sef, I Stl dy imagine
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
catlova:
Whats easy for one person is difficult for another.

Mathematics is the simplest of all bros.

Have you tried solving the millennium problem?

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by lilmizwierd(f): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
trigar12:
What is d usefulness of horticulture to nigeria's economy?
ever heard about Elizabeth Alfred she'll explain Better
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by holluville: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
samson0091:
Wowwwwww
go look for a better job dumbAss.... ripping pple of their hard earned wealth.... i knw diz is a trait u inherited frm ur fada but go and repent before u die mysteriously
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ezechinwa:

Have you tried solving the millennium problem?

Those ones are for ppl that ve wires in their heads already
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Sammie2310(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:
Mathematics simple course so ever. Biochem very hard, when u have to study path-ways, and big unfamiliar names

outline and draw the pathway of pharmacology of analgesic in human body
ai) the hydrolysis of ketonic drug in d gut
aii) enumerate the synthesis of p-nitro-benzanone. starting from toluene... stating all the conditions undecided
b what is photolysis ?
bi study the photolysis of phosphatidic choline

calculator123:
are u sure u a scientist,maths is not an easy course,try courses like sturm lioville eqn,rocatti eqn,real analysis 1&2,complex analysis,stochastic process,lesbeque measure and integratin,then hopefully u will change ur testimony.

People just want to intimidate one here with terms/topics from their course...just to prove it's more difficult.... Am surprised a Yoruba graduate hasn't come here to write big words to prove theirs too is more difficult... #smiles#...

My Opinion though: (we see an exam to be difficult when we don't know it).... People who claims their course is difficult are finding it hard coping with it....Thats all.... for e.g. some pple sees maths as a nightmare cuz dey don't know it...nd pple who knows it will tell you it's very simple....
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by firstking01(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
gals be dreading maths since tym immemoriaL.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by firstking01(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Had As in both mat101 and mat104, I wonder why it's ur nightmare.
both maths are elementary mathematics dat even masscom do it as a borrowed course sef.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
cahrym:
To copy this tune press 1
u no go kie me wit laff oboy...hahahahaha..
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by yemosticadam(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by MzPecs(f): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
firstking01:
gals be dreading maths since tym immemoriaL.
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL...yes na, u say u no knw maths yet u bagged A for waec, hw come
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by temitope28(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
All I can say is that EVERY BODY join jangbatics to solve mathematics OYinbo says Na BODMAS we go use o OYA carry biro
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by faithbibi(f): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Statistics
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by dollyptosh(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
How is mathematics a difficult course? It's the simplest of the courses you listed. And this made FP..
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Lumiere91: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=MzPecs post=40563321][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=12pt]Who looks down on mathematics? undecided[/16][/italics][at you own risk] do at
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Lumiere91: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
at you own risk
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
firstking01:
both maths are elementary mathematics dat even masscom do it as a borrowed course sef.

Undoubtedly.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
fayose4real:
u must be high on weed, iddiata!!

The fact that u failed it doesn't mean others will/should fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel / Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.