Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. (42189 Views)

List Of The 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In University Of Ibadan / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / 7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by hayoakins(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Who looks down on mathematics? undecided

aliens grin grin grin grin
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by sktop: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by prideofscience: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hv u even seen person dt borrowd chem or biochem Never, de will give extra yr and suck ur CGPA WITH pipe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Zaikon(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:
Maths too simple for me. I used all my uni adays to get abova 78A in math related courses.....100l maths simple, 200l Forial series , Laplace, complex math, differential equation zeroth to 4th order. using it in soving Chemical kinetics. stat most simple, using since n cosine rule to solve complex stat problem......... proving undecided i even borrow MTH 402 IN MY 500L.
Lol have been expecting u to mention Laplace nd differential eqs . bro u mentioned but few u are just passing bye

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by martineverest(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
catlova:
Whats easy for one person is difficult for another.

Mathematics is the simplest of all bros.
true.
Mathematics is d easiest course ever

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by sktop: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
sktop:
we have the course material..and will soon include it in
RESEARCH FACULTY
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by prideofscience: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bro maths have one directions, u can even study it ur self when u have good example. if i giv 100 example of only quantum chem of cyclic carbons... u will never get it. cos u hav no idea wink
Zaikon:
Lol have been expecting u to mention Laplace nd differential eqs . bro u mentioned but few u are just passing bye
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Haha those who are saying Maths is easy obviously didn't study Maths as a course..

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:
Go and study the chemical kinetics of oxonolysis of Alkene series. u will cry grin
study k.a stroud advance engineering mathematics u will regret ever filling mathematics in ur jamb form.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by brilliant5(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Our mods... So dis made front page lipsrsealed
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
bolu96:
what level are you?I'm also an akokaite. In maths department.
200 level.you?
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by kizz007: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
If u think this guy just wasted your m.b please click like.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
KimnanaTweety:
HMMM, U LIE. endtime liar. mwats d square root of 120?

Im sure u would be needing a calculator cheesy

For those of us that know the how tos of the four figure table, its easy.

Maths is quite simple tongue

Calculator don spoil una
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by prideofscience: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
K-STRUID grin MOST SIMPLEST AND UNDASTABLE MATH SO FAR. ALL NA REPETITIONS. Am Not an engr. oo , but i studied all k-struid finish for my 300L. cos d text so sweet and straight. Guy carry one text book of chemical kinetic and see.

What make Chemical engr most challenging among engrs Na d chemistry biochem involve.....
calculator123:
study k.a stroud advance engineering mathematics u will regret ever filling mathematics in ur jamb form.

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by XaintJoel20: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:
Who looks down on mathematics? undecided
You didn't get the message. What he meant is that people do not like studing the course maybe because of its low economic value
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by calculator123(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:
K-STRUID grin MOST SIMPLEST AND UNDASTABLE MATH SO FAR. ALL NA REPETITIONS. Am Not an engr. oo , but i studied all k-struid finish for my 300L. cos d text so sweet and straight. Guy carry one text book of chemical kinetic and see.

What make Chemical engr most challenging among engrs Na d chemistry biochem involve.....
if u misspelt the authors name,then u talking about the wrong book.u just did the surface of a book and conclude it easy,SMH
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by prideofscience: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
4get any math related course simple like cooking indomie noddles grin When we hav more 1st n 2:1 in engr n maths. Go ask pple who studied science enh undecided

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by narttis1: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
catlova:
Whats easy for one person is difficult for another.

Mathematics is the simplest of all bros.

Please go and solve one of the millennium problems and win yourself USD1m. ..Mr Mathematician
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by prideofscience: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin e pain nam!
narttis1:

Please go and solve one of the millennium problems and win yourself USD1m. ..Mr Mathematician
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by waldigit: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
trigar12:
What is d usefulness of horticulture to nigeria's economy?
Landscape development, tourism, urban recreation planning. See Paris and die. Hope you got the gist.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by waldigit: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
trigar12:
What is d usefulness of horticulture to nigeria's economy?
Landscape development, tourism, urban recreation planning. See Paris and die. Hope you got the gist. We are all learning but I think we still have a long way in Nigeria
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
please remove biochemistry from the list... nobody looks down on that course.

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by advocatebaba(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True talk. I studied French and translation. I vividly remember someone asking me why I had to pay the school fees to study a stupid course.
U SHOULD HAVE COMMENTED IN FRENCH SO WE WOULD U SAYING D TRUTH.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by mypayne(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
English and literally studies.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by udeh3(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you have problem in french, mth 101 and any other mth, then try Thermo-dynamics, circuit theory, soil mechnics, Electical machines, power system engineering, even the engineering drawing...

Proud to be an engineer!
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Zaikon(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
prideofscience:
Bro maths have one directions, u can even study it ur self when u have good example. if i giv 100 example of only quantum chem of cyclic carbons... u will never get it. cos u hav no idea wink
bcoz you think so ? or naturally
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by blaxx: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
mth224, mth226, mth340, mth420, mth410

can't remember them again.

also include
physics
chemistry.

in uniport, faculty of science has these as them hardest.
Physics,
Mathematics,
Chemistry.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by samuelchimmy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
You dint mention economics,pure physics,mechanical engineering, these are harder. french is not that hard.

1 Like

Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by sktop: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Rexnegro(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Had As in both mat101 and mat104, I wonder why it's ur nightmare.
u had? meaning u re Tru with sch, oya show us ur transcript make we see o....anyway u be female so I believe u can have the As with that tin ur mama gave u......if I hear say I believe when most ladies say they pass some difficult courses when in university that a soji male lecturer is the owner of the course... girls and guest house meeting with male lecturers. abegi
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rexnegro:

u had? meaning u re Tru with sch, oya show us ur transcript make we see o....anyway u be female so I believe u can have the As with that tin ur mama gave u......if I hear say I believe when most ladies say they pass some difficult courses when in university that a soji male lecturer is the owner of the course... girls and guest house meeting with male lecturers. abegi

For ur information, I am a male. certainly, this is how u would have addressed a female which is unethical. I'm sorry to say but ur mama no teach u manners at all.

Should I have told u 'I have'? Ur brain is empty pls.

I was in OOU anyways but I left, now in unilag. I took both courses and those were my grade.
Re: Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. by Rexnegro(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
LARRYDKING:

For ur information, I am a male. certainly, this is how u would have addressed a female which is unethical. I'm sorry to say but ur mama no teach u manners at all.

Should I have told u 'I have'? Ur brain is empty pls.

I was in OOU anyways but I left, now in unilag. I took both courses and those were my grade.
see gigolo typing lubbish...Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Federal Polytechnic Oko Bans Beard, Afro Hair And Trousers, Students Reacts / University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.