Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? (2862 Views)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Do These People Ever Get women To Date Them? ....i Doubt Gaan / How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Oladipupo22: 4:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Okay, there's been this babe I have been eyeing for quite a while now and after about three weeks, fate smiled on me and we met at a food court still in the neighborhood.

There and then, we exchanged numbers wink cheesy and she was using a low end phone while I handed my newly bought tecno phantom 5 to her for her contact and she was asking me questions normally about the phone and all....

3 days later, she got laid at my place of residence! grin grin grin

My curiosity has been: could it have been my big boy phone that made her gotten so laid easily and these days, do get still get laid easily because of the kind of phones we use? sad

2 Likes

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 4:40am On Dec 01, 2015
before nko....

btw borrow me your Phantom 5 make I use am chyke one babe for my area too na abeg wink wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by mekd: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Cheap girls maybe
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by BustScam: 4:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Badt guy... cool cool cool cool

Welcome to the league of the Bleep boys... Admission is 200,000
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Yorubago(f): 4:45am On Dec 01, 2015
mekd:
Cheap girls maybe

really, I don't think so though......This dude uses the latest Tecno phone in town na, that is enough rep for any girl...

All girls are attracted to an higher social status!

1 Like

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Tundeiab(m): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Oladipupo22:
Okay, there's been this babe I have been eyeing for quite a while now and after about three weeks, fate smiled on me and we met at a food court still in the neighborhood.

There and then, we exchanged numbers wink cheesy and she was using a low end phone while I handed my newly bought tecno phantom 5 to her for her contact and she was asking me questions normally about the phone and all....

3 days later, she got laid at my place of residence! grin grin grin

My curiosity has been: could it have been my big boy phone that made her gotten so laid easily and these days, do get still get laid easily because of the kind of phones we use? sad
Guy!
The girl wasn't cheap, she just could to give you the STD... grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Begonia(m): 4:57am On Dec 01, 2015
It might not have been about the phone but if it was, that was really cheap. I kind of feel bad for her. Poverty is not a good thing.
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Nah i dnt think it was de phone. Coz its nt hers and it wil never b hers, even if she can sleep wit u 20 times more, it wil stil nt b hers. De better solution is for u to ask de babe y she slept wit u, coz askin us wil never realy get u de correct answer hey, since we dnt stay in her mind

1 Like

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by mizquote(f): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2015
I hate guyz that flaunt that phones to get my attention.

I don't get attracted to boys with 'handsome' gadget.. if that all he has.

1 Like

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by gamaliel121(m): 5:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Phone ke...
In my school, woth yam and egg....
You can get pussiiessss

3 Likes

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Lol..hell noooo..maybe ur her type as well Tats y she let u bang her or maybe u have this sex appeal that's really made her pee on her undies... wink
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Wetin be phantom5 biko?
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 01, 2015
gamaliel121:
Phone ke...
You can get pussiiessss

Lolz i refuse to buhliv
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by afamjb: 5:43am On Dec 01, 2015
OP what is phone.? Tecno for dat matter.! Oga go and do h.i.v test....

1 Like

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by erekoshe: 5:43am On Dec 01, 2015
A Techno? Some girls are way too cheap though! I don't care if you use a Techno jet- its still low end to me. grin
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by gamaliel121(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz i refuse to buhliv
For real ooooo
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by StPete: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2015
If she got laid for ordinary CHEAP technO, wat would happen wen she sees men like us that use d latest iPhones? Cheap!!!
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by jaysay(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2015
I am disturbed by this. You are wrong OP.

She likes something about you or she wants to get something from you. Know this, no one gives for free--there is always something at stake. Mark my word.

gamaliel121:
Phone ke...

You can get pussiiessss
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by henry007(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2015
gamaliel121:
Phone ke...

You can get pussiiessss

Please which school is that?
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2015
gamaliel121:

For real ooooo

Wch school come be dat one then?
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Maximum83: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Seducer nain u be. You are probably using the phone to do shakara. But lemme ask if she cute. I don't do ugly babes
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by faith551(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Question, why not.
IPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy 's6 and blackberry passport has made many guys dream come true
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by emmanuel596(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Come to FED poly bida in Niger state and see what a plate of food that goes for 150 would get u when u buy it for a girl...free weekend banging,doggy,goaty,cowy, she would wash and iron your cloths do the. cooking and cleaning....then imagine you buy her a bold 5 or any small tecno.....hungry girls every where some will sleep with old men in a bid to wear woman hair that dey will still take off after a month.....the bible says for a hunk of bread a fool can sell his birthrite....if you find a good girl in 2016 Pls keep her they ar all goin to extinction....i weep for these girls.....boys this. days preffer to make dem baby mamas instead of wife's have u asked your self y
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by emmanuel596(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2015
StPete:
If she got laid for ordinary CHEAP technO, wat would happen wen she sees men like us that use d latest iPhones? Cheap!!!
U don't have to brag and call your self a man cos of iphone....how many lands ddo u have, how many poor people have u helped, how many times have u bought food annd slippers for the needy if youu ddie now your iphone will not die with u.....dats if u really own 1 don't be quick to broadcast ur worth were ur own stop na there anoda person own start innvest in good tins not on a fone dat can fall on d ground or inside water or might b stolen any time......no hurt words tho
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Maybe girls from your village.

Same thing with nice cars, stuff like that doesn't move me personally. In fact, it repels me & makes me suspicious because guys with these really nice cars are known to get around quite a lot (pun intended).
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by StPete: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
emmanuel596:

U don't have to brag and call your self a man cos of iphone....how many lands ddo u have, how many poor people have u helped, how many times have u bought food annd slippers for the needy if youu ddie now your iphone will not die with u.....dats if u really own 1 don't be quick to broadcast ur worth were ur own stop na there anoda person own start innvest in good tins not on a fone dat can fall on d ground or inside water or might b stolen any time......no hurt words tho

My friend don’t quote me if you don’t have anything sensible to say. I am not broadcasting, I’m only examining the case as it were. Don’t be stupid enough not to see the sarcasm in the post. This is not a time to start asking me things I’ve done or achieved cos when I do them and the ones I already have, I do not need to call you to tell you. Keep your shitty advice to yourself.
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by emmanuel596(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2015
StPete:

My friend don’t quote me if you don’t have anything sensible to say. I am not broadcasting, I’m only examining the case as it were. Don’t be stupid enough not to see the sarcasm in the post. This is not a time to start asking me things I’ve done or achieved cos when I do them and the ones I already have, I do not need to call you to tell you. Keep your shitty advice to yourself.

A foool hates wisdom annd corrections.....i actually don't give a fvck if you own nigeria....no dey brag...using an iphone dosnt make u any special.....if u wanna stay vexed at me it's ur wahala I hate people dat brag chew it or kill ur self....curreently listening to 2face(see me so) I no send u

1 Like

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by daphid25(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
Wetin be phantom5 biko?
Where have you been all this while?
Don't tell me you've not seen the phone
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by StPete: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
emmanuel596:

A foool hates wisdom annd corrections.....i actually don't give a fvck if you own nigeria....no dey brag...using an iphone dosnt make u any special.....if u wanna stay vexed at me it's ur wahala I hate people dat brag chew it or kill ur self....curreently listening to 2face(see me so) I no send u

You’re the biggest FOOL. Carry your self-righteousness and your stupidity to wherever you are. If I buy iPhone 10, na ur money i take buy am? If e pain u too much, go hug wet transform. I dey chop my money, e dey pain u. Who gives a fvck! Why don’t you carry your advice to people in your village or better yet, tie rope around your neck whenever I talk about myself. If I BRAG, na ur MB I use? Foolish he-goat. I’ve got enough time in my hands so if you mess up, imma deal with u. Eran-ko
Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by emmanuel596(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
StPete:

You’re the biggest FOOL. Carry your self-righteousness and your stupidity to wherever you are. If I buy iPhone 10, na ur money i take buy am? If e pain u too much, go hug wet transform. I dey chop my money, e dey pain u. Who gives a fvck! Why don’t you carry your advice to people in your village or better yet, tie rope around your neck whenever I talk about myself. If I BRAG, na ur MB I use? Foolish he-goat. I’ve got enough time in my hands so if you mess up, imma deal with u. Eran-ko
A FOOL can never stop being a FOOL it's obvious stupidity runs inn ur linage......

1 Like

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by StPete: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
emmanuel596:

A FOOL can never stop being a FOOL it's obvious stupidity runs inn ur linage......

I think you need to get some education. Stupidity runs in your lineage. And I’ve got the time in the world to reply you so continue. Borne-fool!

Re: Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? by tpiah99: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
I didnt know phones were supposed to indicate social status.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Get Frequent, Harder And Stronger Erection.....how Do I Do It? / What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? / Main Reason Why This Girl Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.