Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki (35587 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
preetyb:

The OP wants a big fish not just any fish.
Hahahahahaha. Seriously, i never knew girls go hunting. I thought that is men thing.
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by amiskurie(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
lilien001:
Lol, next time don't hunt in places beyond your means
Last time I checked,ajegunle was never relocated. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Daresh(f): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
That's just hilarious.
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by preetyb(f): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahahaha. Seriously, i never knew girls go hunting. I thought that is men thing.

Girls and ladies do it very well. Even in my teenage days, some of my girl friends used to do it.
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm a single guy that stays alone in Lekki Phase 1, you could have reached out.
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by asumo12: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
ggrin:
Make I laugh down b4 I read cos I knw say e go funny gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by MissSlimbody(f): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
emmanuel596:
Nonsense.......your mates were busy looking for jobs...some were. busy seeking the face/grace of GOD u were busy looking for who to drain/gold dig.....i wonder why youth of this days are driven by low self esteem and inferiority....and the mods too found this front page worthy.....dumb people everywhere........

#end time
Bros, calm down.
She's a writer. And I'm very sure this story is fiction smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Naijasinglegirl: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
LOL yes
Atk01:
Lol...when you named yourself Naijasinglegirl, you cannot find boyfriend na. Just kidding.

Hope you later took care of the bone in your throat. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by CioAngels(f): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Desperation act?
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by wellmax(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Bros, calm down.
She's a writer. And I'm very sure this story is fiction smiley
Some people blood dey hot

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by XaintJoel20: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Learn to be self-sufficient. Don't depend on men for you livelihood. #Hilarious...
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Jalinco: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Read my book "How to hunt alone" and "Woman inwomanity to woman"
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by bighead1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
LOL yes
\
Yello, sister, i dey here naw?? angry angry angry angry angry

So you went ahead and wasted tp while i dey here angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by sucess001(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
I asked a close single friend to accompany me on one of my boyfriend hunting mission but she said she was tied up and referred another mutual friend of ours.

Let's call the new girl Suzy.

I told my friend I was going to consider going out with Suzy on the condition that she doesn't tell Suzy what my actual intentions were before she goes about telling people that I am always roaming Lagos looking for a man.

So Saturday evening, Suzy met me at home and we set off to The Palms at Lekki with my N4500 vex money tucked in my pocket.
I should have read the signs when we got to Obalende and she said there is no way she is going to arrive The Palms in a danfo or Keke Napep amongst all those rich people. I already had a balance of N4300 and N1500 for a cab from Obalende to The Palms seemed reasonable so I willingly paid since I was the one that dragged her out.

We barely arrived the mall when she grabbed my arm and led me to Coldstone. "I'm craving Icecream like mad," she said.

She ordered four flavours while I watched from the corner. I have had Coldstone Icecream only twice (the best Ice-cream I have ever had in my life and a friend brought it home) but I was scared of ordering since I didn't know the actual price before I end up washing Ice cream cones in the event I am unable to pay.

When she collected her ice-cream, she said, "OMG! This new malt flavour is so nice. *NSG* you need to try it!"

Before I could say the doctor said Coldstone Ice-cream is not good for my kidney, she had already ordered two scoops of malt flavour for me. There were too many people there and I didn't want to cause a scene so I collected the ice cream with a very heavy heart...and paid with my money cos Suzy was already walking away...licking hers greedily.

I have never been so miserable licking ice cream all my life.

I just kept thinking of how many plates of fanice my N1200 could have gotten me at Shoprite!

Once we were done, I told her let's move around and window shop for a boyfriend for me.

She took me inside one boutique and spent close to an hour checking out bags and clothes. She wasted one hour of my life cos she didn't buy anything!

When we got out, she said she didn't have strength to move around except she eats.

Before I could tell her let's go out to the Aboki's Place at Sandfield for indomie&egg, she grabbed my hands and led me to KFC.

She told me to reserve a seat for us & watch her bag while she ordered food. Minutes later, I saw her approaching our table with a tray containing two cartons of KFC!

She said "Ermm... your own food is N1200. I didn't get drink for you cos I didn't know which one you would like."

Then she pushed one of the cartons containing two pieces of chicken and chips to my side of the table.

KFC when I was only hungry for a man?

"What is this? Did I tell you to buy me FOOD! Did I tell you I was hungry! Is this why we are here? Now I don't even have transport to return home!" I shouted.

She said she was very sorry that she thought I was hungry too and she was going to take care of our tp home.

I took out N1200 from my bag and slid it to where she sat. The silly girl quickly took the money and put it inside her purse while I sat frowning. I was too angry to touch my food while she ate hers in relish.

I decided that I can as well eat it since the damage had already been done. I cut big slices of chicken with a handful of chips and swallowed hurriedly cos I was too angry to chew. In the process, bone got stuck in my throat.

The silly Suzy had already finished her drink, I had only N200 in my bag, no ATM card and I was too proud to beg. I couldn't even breathe or speak well cos of the bone and thirst.

I told her we needed to get home ASAP but she said I should chill for thirty mins that she had texted her boyfriend' to come pick us cos a heavy rain had began to fall.

I thought of the major reason I was there and how to make the most of my thirty minutes but the rain had chased all the Lekki bachelors out of the mall. I was almost shedding tears cos I just spent N4,500 for nothing!

Eventually, Suzy's boyfriend showed up! One igbo boy that had permed the life out of his hair.

We all went to sit at the general cafeteria. Both of them were engaging in PDA and discussing relationship people problems.

The silly boy could not even offer to buy me water to flush down the bone in my throat. I took out my phone and started playing candy crush until my phone died.

Time was about 9pm and neither of them said anything about us leaving the mall...and there I was, almost dying of thirst.

He turned to Suzy and said, "Your friend has been so quiet. Why?"

What is an angry single girl supposed to contribute to relationship people discussion?

Why won't I be quiet when a bone was choking my throat?

Why won't I be quiet when his girlfriend would rather use all her strength to 'baby, I love you' her boyfriend rather than help me hunt for my own boyfriend? I just told them I am sleepy and I didn't come here to count stars in the mall.

That was when both of them finally got up. I got home around 10:35pm.

What a stupid weekend!

http://naijasinglegirl.com/my-boyfriend-hunting-experience-in-lekki/

why hunt for one when i am here...a single lekki (potential) boyfriend....

grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
preetyb:

Girls and ladies do it very well. Even in my teenage days, some of my girl friends used to do it.
Hahaha. Sounds interesting. grin

Have you ever gone out hunting before?
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
zubby29:
dats waist though
what happens grin
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by faites(f): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Very hilarious girl. Drop ur blog address, I'll follow u.
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by cristweeezy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
I asked a close single friend to accompany me on one of my boyfriend hunting mission but she said she was tied up and referred another mutual friend of ours.

I told my friend I was going to consider going out with Suzy on the condition that she doesn't tell Suzy what my actual intentions were before she goes about telling people that I am always roaming Lagos looking for a man.

So Saturday evening, Suzy met me at home and we set off to The Palms at Lekki with my N4500 vex money tucked in my pocket.
I should have read the signs when we got to Obalende and she said there is no way she is going to arrive The Palms in a danfo or Keke Napep amongst all those rich people. I already had a balance of N4300 and N1500 for a cab from Obalende to The Palms seemed reasonable so I willingly paid since I was the one that dragged her out.

We barely arrived the mall when she grabbed my arm and led me to Coldstone. "I'm craving Icecream like mad," she said.

She ordered four flavours while I watched from the corner. I have had Coldstone Icecream only twice (the best Ice-cream I have ever had in my life and a friend brought it home) but I was scared of ordering since I didn't know the actual price before I end up washing Ice cream cones in the event I am unable to pay.

When she collected her ice-cream, she said, "OMG! This new malt flavour is so nice. *NSG* you need to try it!"

Before I could say the doctor said Coldstone Ice-cream is not good for my kidney, she had already ordered two scoops of malt flavour for me. There were too many people there and I didn't want to cause a scene so I collected the ice cream with a very heavy heart...and paid with my money cos Suzy was already walking away...licking hers greedily.

I just kept thinking of how many plates of fanice my N1200 could have gotten me at Shoprite!

Once we were done, I told her let's move around and window shop for a boyfriend for me.

She took me inside one boutique and spent close to an hour checking out bags and clothes. She wasted one hour of my life cos she didn't buy anything!

When we got out, she said she didn't have strength to move around except she eats.

Before I could tell her let's go out to the Aboki's Place at Sandfield for indomie&egg, she grabbed my hands and led me to KFC.

She told me to reserve a seat for us & watch her bag while she ordered food. Minutes later, I saw her approaching our table with a tray containing two cartons of KFC!

She said "Ermm... your own food is N1200. I didn't get drink for you cos I didn't know which one you would like."

Then she pushed one of the cartons containing two pieces of chicken and chips to my side of the table.

"What is this? Did I tell you to buy me FOOD! Did I tell you I was hungry! Is this why we are here? Now I don't even have transport to return home!" I shouted.

She said she was very sorry that she thought I was hungry too and she was going to take care of our tp home.

I took out N1200 from my bag and slid it to where she sat. The silly girl quickly took the money and put it inside her purse while I sat frowning. I was too angry to touch my food while she ate hers in relish.

I decided that I can as well eat it since the damage had already been done. I cut big slices of chicken with a handful of chips and swallowed hurriedly cos I was too angry to chew. In the process, bone got stuck in my throat.

The silly Suzy had already finished her drink, I had only N200 in my bag, no ATM card and I was too proud to beg. I couldn't even breathe or speak well cos of the bone and thirst.

I told her we needed to get home ASAP but she said I should chill for thirty mins that she had texted her boyfriend' to come pick us cos a heavy rain had began to fall.

I thought of the major reason I was there and how to make the most of my thirty minutes but the rain had chased all the Lekki bachelors out of the mall. I was almost shedding tears cos I just spent N4,500 for nothing!

Eventually, Suzy's boyfriend showed up! One igbo boy that had permed the life out of his hair.

We all went to sit at the general cafeteria. Both of them were engaging in PDA and discussing relationship people problems.

The silly boy could not even offer to buy me water to flush down the bone in my throat. I took out my phone and started playing candy crush until my phone died.

Time was about 9pm and neither of them said anything about us leaving the mall...and there I was, almost dying of thirst.

What is an angry single girl supposed to contribute to relationship people discussion?

Why won't I be quiet when his girlfriend would rather use all her strength to 'baby, I love you' her boyfriend rather than help me hunt for my own boyfriend? I just told them I am sleepy and I didn't come here to count stars in the mall.

What a stupid weekend!

. Hungry babes everywhere. Smh
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by cristweeezy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
emmanuel596:
Nonsense.......your mates were busy looking for jobs...some were. busy seeking the face/grace of GOD u were busy looking for who to drain/gold dig.....i wonder why youth of this days are driven by low self esteem and inferiority....and the mods too found this front page worthy.....dumb people everywhere........
U just fold ur arms and look. Partiality everywhere. Me wey post correct topic,e no show for frontage. And dem go tok say government no good.

#end time
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by preetyb(f): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahaha. Sounds interesting. grin

Have you ever gone out hunting before?
No way. I ve no such time to be doing Notice me or forming a level I have not attained just so I cud be wooed by a guy. Its crazy to me.
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by cristweeezy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
osedvgirl:
undecided
abi. Mumu stowie. How r u?
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
cristweeezy:
abi. Mumu stowie. How r u?

am doing great, thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by flokii: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naija girls better start praying... with d way things are now..
no jobs, no money... guys dey find am hard to do fineboy talkless of marriage
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by macho44(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:

What a stupid weekend!

Na ur. long throat cause am. Instead of looking for a boyfriend in mushin or Ajegunle na lekki u go.
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by samzheee(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
emmanuel596:

Says who Have u seen the latest tricks all this oloshos use now...they have rebranded oooh don't fall for their scam....weda d story is real or nt y didn't dey look for boy friends Frm jannuary to semptember xmas outing I gguess...boys don wise up ooo....they might claim it nt a true life story bt Blive me if I tell that the above write ups happens every blessed day......girls lie even at 3secs to die....end time oloshos
ok
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by kristen12(f): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
emmanuel596:

#end time
Stop taking it personal na

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by jummy604: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
ehyah,nothing is easy,lol
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
preetyb:

No way. I ve no such time to be doing Notice me or forming a level I have not attained just so I cud be wooed by a guy. Its crazy to me.
Okay.
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
U for jes grab her BF naw. Abi nor be so?v since she spoil ur show

Really! Nice to knw that's Anyss would have done
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by femidejulius(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naijasinglegirl... U should have told the boyfriend you lost 4,500 when she was asking why you were so quite. The male ego in him would have made him pay you the money you wasted - that's if he has money cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
And for you that see Oshodi or Mile 2 but your preferred destination is Lekki. God is surely watching you. He will reward your hustle.
Re: My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki by bobochem: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
instead of u to go to oshodi to look 4 boyfwend u dey go lekki.sorry 4 u.anyway I am available 4 I lives in ajah.my phone no is .............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.