Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (103836 Views)

Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by lepasharon(f): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
I like her bow legs !
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
yup lol. unless you want to die of stress. you got to step your money game up and your bedroom game up. these types of women ? are not wife material at all. you will die of stress grin
There should be some beauty with good characters if one do a lot of background check. But i agree that many ladies have neglected their basic roles in men's life for frivolities...
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sukkot: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
eni4real:
There should be some beauty with good characters if one do a lot of background check. But i agree that many ladies have neglected their basic roles in men's life for frivolities...
bros, trust me, I am speaking from experience. any beautiful woman wants to be seen and admired. i was dating this very beautiful woman. now me myself ? i am a homebody. i like to chill in the crib and do things around the crib. this woman dey fight me everyday, saying she is too pretty to be sitting around, she has to be out there to be seen and admired. she wan make we go out all the time shocked well ? wetin man go do ? point being ? if you dey with woman who knows she is very pretty, you are in serious trouble. lol. listen, every smart man knows some women are too pretty to be wives. a pretty woman does not want to settle down and raise kids and be your housewife. so those pretty women you have to wait till they hit 40 and are desperate b4 you wife them. but if you are an extrovert who likes going to clubs and parties and dont mind living your life to cater to a woman, then you can go ahead. but trust me ? a pretty woman has this strong desire to be seen and admired. am giving you real game here
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by vickyDkopite(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Na you go tire... Why not stripe down completely?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Johntimo1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Gerarahia men you understand wot am saying? Lol
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
bros, trust me, I am speaking from experience. any beautiful woman wants to be seen and admired. i was dating this very beautiful woman. now me myself ? i am a homebody. i like to chill in the crib and do things around the crib. this woman dey fight me everyday, saying she is too pretty to be sitting around, she has to be out there to be seen and admired shocked well ? wetin man go do ? point being ? if you dey with woman who knows she is very pretty, you are in serious trouble. lol. listen, every smart man knows some women are too pretty to be wives. a pretty woman does not want to settle down and raise kids and be your housewife. so those pretty women you have to wait till they hit 40 and are desperate b4 you wife them. but if you are an extrovert who likes going to clubs and parties and dont mind living your life to cater to a woman, then you can go ahead. but trust me ? a pretty woman has this strong desire to be seen and admired. am giving you real game here
Now i get your point. I will take them in to cognizance....
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sukkot: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
eni4real:
lol dont let me discourage you lol. i am just ranting. but ever wondered why very handsome guys and very rich men marry average looking women ?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
lol dont let me discourage you lol. i am just ranting. but ever wondered why very handsome guys and very rich men marry average looking women ?
May be they have seen it all and has come to a conclusion that average-looking babes are more well behaved and homely. While on the lady's part she sees the guy as a complement to her insufficiency. It is a win-win i guess.
I'm sure every life decision will hinge on our life experience(theoretical/practical) and people we have met.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sukkot: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
eni4real:
see wife of facebook finder, you think this woman will be stressing him ? but its like this, at the end of the day, very ambitious men marry average women but very unambitious men marry pretty women cuz a pretty woman is a time consuming yet depreciating asset, while an average woman will be your strongest supporter and will be by your side through thick and thin. lecture finished www.nairaland.com/attachments/3140960_zuck_jpegd3457a7eda903a15849d6ae478725c40
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Haryohdeji(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Even if she nakedd for my front, my dick no go rise
but u go release for body
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sukkot: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
eni4real:
May be they have seen it all and has come to a conclusion that average-looking babes are more well behaved and homely. While on the lady's part she sees the guy as a complement to her insufficiency. It is a win-win i guess.
I'm sure every life decision will hinge on our life experience(theoretical/practical) and people we have met.
exactly bro
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Seculent: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
sofiabelgrade:

At least, she has the size I wish to have.
Let me see the picture of you first.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
see wife of facebook finder, you think this woman will be stressing him ? but its like this, at the end of the day, very ambitious men marry average women but very unambitious men marry pretty women cuz a pretty woman is a time consuming yet depreciating asset, while an average woman will be your strongest supporter and will be by your side through thick and thin. lecture finished www.nairaland.com/attachments/3140960_zuck_jpegd3457a7eda903a15849d6ae478725c40

I appreciate this lecture. More wisdom to you.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by tonytony208(m): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Lucialovely:
yes.

You are an exact descript of maturity, modesty and responsibility. Sending you PM. Looks like we've got a lot to talk about. wink
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by justmenoni: 4:03am On Dec 02, 2015
LIAR Liar cool cool

quote author=Airforce1 post=40576456]Her Body

Even if she nakedd for my front, my dick no go rise
[/quote]
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by j1mmy: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
she is just FAT.
stop confusing fat with booty
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by 2rez: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Some insane ladies role model in tha making cheesy. SMH
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by OJILLEX(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2015
I really like moyo jare and go Bleep her if she gree
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Lucialovely(f): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2015
tonytony208:

You are an exact descript of maturity, modesty and responsibility. Sending you PM. Looks like we've got a lot to talk about. wink
smiley smiley thank you
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by NemzySeries(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2015
who she help?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by zeongeon: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2015
eni4real:
I appreciate this lecture. More wisdom to you.
Not true at all. both ugly, average and pretty women can be trouble, it depends on the woman. I have seen intelligent , well mannered and even In door pretty girls, I have seen pretty girls that will stay with you through thick and thin. Some pretty girls you don't have to up your game any thing just be yourself.. I have seen average looking and even ugly men with out much money having very pretty wife.

On the flip side there are so many pretty girls that will fall for a guy who doesn't make it obvious to them that they are pretty to them that guy is different and they will try to find out why he doesn't really treat them as other guyz do who kiss there ass and run after them..go read the story of Casanova, short, ugly but yet slept with so many pretty women in France.

You really don't have to wait for them till they hit 40 for there so many beautiful/pretty wife material all over the place as well as ugly and average looking Jezebels.

The thing there is that as men, as we mature we started to look beyond beauty, our manly eyes open and we started to look for the wife in a lady and not physical beauty in her. So a man marrying average looking, ugly or pretty wife is cause he saw a wife in her regardless of her looks.

Finally, men are visual and are moved by what they see so if it is fat woman you like, woman with big boobs, woman with big booty or slim woman better make sure your wife has those physical qualities u like in a woman so that your chances of eying other women who have those physical features that turn u on will reduce when you get married.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by rita25(f): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
THIS BABE HAS INJECTED TOO MANY SILICON INTO HER SYSTEM...............AND BABE BEEN NAKED TO FLAUNT URSELF IS SO OLD SCHOOL.DECENCY IS THE NEW CHIC AND VOGUE
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by alaskido(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
End Time girls. Mermaid spirits looking for innocent souls to devour.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
j1mmy:
she is just FAT.
stop confusing fat with booty
yea she is just fat in her ass and when d ass is fat dat is a booty
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
alaskido:
End Time girls. Mermaid spirits looking for innocent souls to devour.
those type of babes dem no dey reason innocent or good guys oo.na bad boys dem dey like to hang out with.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by j1mmy: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
lefulefu:
yea she is just fat in her ass and when d ass is fat dat is a booty

Pal, if booty and fat are the same thing, there will be no need for two words, will there

Most Nigerian people describe FAT women with equally FAT backsides as booty.

Booty is to describe a shapely female with a curvaceous backside - It is not the same as the Nigerian FAT women who happen to have the same distributed body fat on the backside of the body!

Your mentality is the same as Nigerian people describing FAT people as sign of good living, and Lebanese people as white!

This is what a booty is:
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://naturallymoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/big-booty-article-500x400.jpg&imgrefurl=http://naturallymoi.com/tag/booty/&h=400&w=500&tbnid=PSvnxPPbhZ6tqM:&docid=dwjPeTzD5cFgcM&ei=LxVfVqPhKcXKeKGxjmg&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwjjtJvIxb3JAhVFJR4KHaGYAw0QMwgqKA0wDQ
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
zeongeon:
Not true at all. both ugly, average and pretty women can be trouble, it depends on the woman. I have seen intelligent , well mannered and even In door pretty girls, I have seen pretty girls that will stay with you through thick and thin. Some pretty girls you don't have to up your game any thing just be yourself.. I have seen average looking and even ugly men with out much money having very pretty wife.

On the flip side there are so many pretty girls that will fall for a guy who doesn't make it obvious to them that they are pretty to them that guy is different and they will try to find out why he doesn't really treat them as other guyz do who kiss there ass and run after them..go read the story of Casanova, short, ugly but yet slept with so many pretty women in France.

You really don't have to wait for them till they hit 40 for there so many beautiful/pretty wife material all over the place as well as ugly and average looking Jezebels.

The thing there is that as men, as we mature we started to look beyond beauty, our manly eyes open and we started to look for the wife in a lady and not physical beauty in her. So a man marrying average looking, ugly or pretty wife is cause he saw a wife in her regardless of her looks.

Finally, men are visual and are moved by what they see so if it is fat woman you like, woman with big boobs, woman with big booty or slim woman better make sure your wife has those physical qualities u like in a woman so that your chances of eying other women who have those physical features that turn u on will reduce when you get married.

Kudos!
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
j1mmy:

Pal, if booty and fat are the same thing, there will be no need for two words, will there

Most Nigerian people describe FAT women with equally FAT backsides as booty.

Booty is to describe a shapely female with a curvaceous backside - It is not the same as the Nigerian FAT women who happen to have the same distributed body fat on the backside of the body!

Your mentality is the same as Nigerian people describing FAT people as sign of good living, and Lebanese people as white!

This is what a booty is:
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://naturallymoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/big-booty-article-500x400.jpg&imgrefurl=http://naturallymoi.com/tag/booty/&h=400&w=500&tbnid=PSvnxPPbhZ6tqM:&docid=dwjPeTzD5cFgcM&ei=LxVfVqPhKcXKeKGxjmg&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwjjtJvIxb3JAhVFJR4KHaGYAw0QMwgqKA0wDQ

Fat is when she is obese and shapeless like a football but she is neither of this.She just has a fat buttocks thats all.Yea i will agree with ur statement taking obesity as an evidence of good living.But the funny thing is that men naija who want to get married always tend to avoid young ladies who are morbidly obese but yet we claim that in africa we worship fat women.and d issue about nigerian mentality on looking at lebanese as white i will say dat is nollywood mentality cos its d same nollywood they portray albinos and lightskinned ppl as europeans.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dottore:
Atumu
pls what's the meaning of Atumu?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by TheORACLE001(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
dearpreye:
Everybody get wetin dey worry them. Na her own problem be that.

u get sense my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.