Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (103861 Views)

Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Malakh: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
Not all men find a cellulite filled bum and laps sexy....
peppy even David body rise when he see Bathsheba, our flesh will definitely respond to her nuude body, I can understand if you are a female but not men.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
she is only good enough to strap... nothing else...
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by coolluk(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
marioioidp:
Wow... well... Hussle na Hussle... Do your thing gal

My beard oil works magic. Grow long, soft and fresh beards... I just started growing mine 2 months ago, and you can see the result on Instagram @beardgang9ja. do check me out. Also... place an order by calling 08098214914. I deliver anywhere in Nigeria... Limited offer!

how d Bleep do u have a business online and ur instagram account is private.

U neva ready
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sukkot: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
In this economy of ours, a big yansh is the least of my worries.

I pity her man, load of work and load in the bedroom. Shii stay strong bro, wherever u are
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Exxit(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Even if she nakedd for my front, my dick no go rise
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by MrCork: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
chocolateme:
For her mind.

^^^^jelosy...u berra go an shange yor color to lightskin!! undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by samflex(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wahoooo baby let ur booty bounce!! grin she carry back!! kiss grin*perfect for do**y shocked

I thought you're a married woman
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
This girls pusssy will be sweet to lick and fuCck! tongue
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
samflex:

I thought you're a married woman
U thought abi u knw!!so wat has married got to do with my comment? cheesy see me see gbege oo
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sofiabelgrade(f): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wow. She is really endowed.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Seculent: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Aarenasbaba:

Hmmmmm.....you need to consult your doctor then..... ur Konji is faulty
Guy, you no well I swear. @Fault Konji. grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by akilo1: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

na mean say your brick don die.my own rise ooo
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Correct guy
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Seculent: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
sofiabelgrade:
Wow. She is really endowed.
Are you sure?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by ayspac(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
all I cn see is screp
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by LordDecency(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
op

Where d pic?? embarassed
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by LockDown69(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
She's ugly
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Spidermon: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
All high class oloshos in Lagos claim to be actresses but we no dey see them inside film.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by innobarca(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
only one person is good and sexy in that photo group, others are just poo filled yansh
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by logica(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
How many senators have called so far?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seculent:
Guy, you no well I swear. @Fault Konji. grin
Abi nah...... cheesy tongue
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by miqos02(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body
u sure?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by evesdon4u: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Who is Moyo Lawal?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by macho44(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
Airforce1 i smell ur lies bro, take it easy, nobody go know.

Believe me, her dressing is nonsense, na mumu people go the happy for this kind dressing..
All her body parts don weak finish sef
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by mrjojo: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
watz up with ladies and backside showcasing this days? even the so called enlightened too are not left out.. Is there something in dis big bis a*ss am not getting? is it an atm machine or what?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
mtcheww she de learn
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Three years watching the useless show tinsel nightly and I have never seen this woman one day on it. I'm sure she's one of the extras used in ziggy's bar scenes.

She also looks like her pum-pum smells horrid.

Abegi, she should take her no-talent ass elsewhere. Big booty is ubiquitous nowadays so nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by samflex(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
U thought abi u knw!!so wat has married got to do with my comment? cheesy see me see gbege oo

Hmm, let me just assume the married woman talk is a joke
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by ayinde2ade(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
sad I was expectin' to see her bare pussy without pants
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Oluschenco(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Endtime strip
endtime mo.yo
endtime underwear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.