Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (103865 Views)

Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
end 'time woman.....
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by damiplovR(f): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Even if she nakedd for my front, my dick no go rise
We sabi una type. Keep frying dodo ooo
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by cirmuell(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ugly laps *mtcheeew*
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sofiabelgrade(f): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seculent:
Are you sure?

At least, she has the size I wish to have.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Too massive
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
who cares with her body. anyway, she has already registered her name on hell logbook.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Diamonddris(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
This her laps we're tight like this eh!..her something go smell wella..
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Common Man u aint even puttin up the pix of your beard as DP, how do u wanna convince us it really works?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by mamagee3(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Excessive Bleaching!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by queebeediva(f): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Biko when will NL stop celebrating naked ,fair ladies? Hia !

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by tonytony208(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lucialovely:
End time
Is that u in ur profile picture?
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by aleshiko: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is ungodly & very very unfair & satanic appearance to the worldwide.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by preetyb(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Some one should dash this lady some sense
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by hush15: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

I tell you, if there is anyone who just surpassed liar Mohammed, it's you biko. You can lie like kilode...
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Lucialovely(f): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
tonytony208:

Is that u in ur profile picture?
yes.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by moreme: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alright.

she try well well.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Maximus85(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Top screen diva, Moyo Lawal of Tinsel fame has shared a semi-Unclad photo of herself on Instagram to celebrate December month.
The diva shared the photo and tagged it;

" Moyolawalofficial December be easy # moyolawal #December"

https://www.instagram.com/p/-vjVMFlFEB/

That's also Moyo (centre) displaying her massive bum bum in a group photo with her friends below...

No be her fault. Na pesin go don lie give her say she sexy. She laps! Chai. Big yansh no fit do am jooor.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai!! Just imagine u doing a doggy with that kinder ass.......
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

ok maybe u just attracted to muscular babes with six packs and hairy chest or maybe u just gaycheesy
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by maestroz: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
she be like wiliwili
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
Not all men find a cellulite filled bum and laps sexy....
You re always on point!
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Nairalanders are tired of seeing bootilicious and boobilicious. They want to see decent dress codes.

FTC
Chocolate cream

Speak for yourself missy
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
end time yanshwww.nairaland.com/attachments/3139317_11325103913213925402187316248978n201_jpegcbe5f243a05d6d0e7e2c62774298d024
At least 2 of her friends are more beautiful in that picture(#1, #4 & may be #5).
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
dis bom bom don grow ova d years ooooooo
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Bros... u sure? grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sukkot: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
eni4real:
At least 2 of her friends are more beautiful in that picture(#1, #4 & may be #5).
bros, number 1 and number 4 na real aje butter proper. you go hold at least 10 million dollars if you just wan say hello to those 2 grin grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by armadeo(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
old meat
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Why my prick no go rise,challey I be confirm African man,I go knack knack all the knackables until she repent.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
bros, number 1 and number 4 na real aje butter proper. you go hold at least 10 million dollars if you just wan say hello to those 2 grin grin
just to say hello, haba?
I prefer their kind if beauty to that of the big lady because it last longer.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sukkot: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
eni4real:
just to say hello, haba?
I prefer their kind if beauty to that of the big lady because it last longer.
those na high maintenance. but yeah i hear ya. but you gotta be on your game though cuz plenty guys go follow you drag those 2. trust me.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
those na high maintenance. but yeah i hear ya. but you gotta be on your game though cuz plenty guys go follow you drag those 2. trust me.
I will have to step up my game then!
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by sukkot: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
eni4real:
I will have to step up my game then!
yup lol. unless you want to die of stress. you got to step your money game up and your bedroom game up. these types of women ? are not wife material at all. you will die of stress grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.