Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (103866 Views)

Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by vivianblog(f): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by MMMFAGUY1: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
I pity man wen go marry dis 1 as wife. b4 she sample herself lyk dis she is offrecord.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Seunaj05(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
V
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by jonathanrd: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time stripping no doubt.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by xynerise: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Disgusting shape. No space between her thighs. This same Moyo that acted the second edition of "I need to Know" and also got evicted in one of the "The Next Movie star" Show? She definitely did something to her butt. That ain't natural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by otayibo: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
wat s special in big asss sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by 989900: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Even if she nakedd for my front, my dick no go rise

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Write us a new song.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bugatie:
And what do we call this?

End time. In #lasisi's voice grin grin grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
who the unclothedness don help

to copy this tone,press 1
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Tamakay(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Far better than Cossy even in her panties.

5 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by ManTiger(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

Naso you tok in another trend, hope say your rod dey work shaar?

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by ManTiger(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why is this a news? She's only a reformed Olosho.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by omiyalesoldier: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dis girls tho grin for fame or wat.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by citizenjuwon(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wahoooo baby let ur booty bounce!! grin she carry back!! kiss grin*perfect for do**y shocked
Haba! Nah wa o! lipsrsealed
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by mikolo80: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wahoooo baby let ur booty bounce!! grin she carry back!! kiss grin*perfect for do**y shocked
wetin be do **y....... Ooooo do**yyyyy. na wa o, old age don come
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
That you all and your likes don't have self control does not mean all men are like that.
Don't mind him....liars re liable to die young..
Av known him as a liar during d time of 10kobo
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
That ass is full of this............ (())

2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please, does it change anything in her

when I say that common sense is not common, some people will be quoting me!

How come this shit entered FP self undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by trigar12(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
That you all and your likes don't have self control does not mean all men are like that.

Abegi,

With that kinda body, she'll un.dress in a man's presence and his d.iick won't even rise? Na lie!

Even if a guy finally control himself by sending her packing, his Thomas must rise. Stop being a hypocrite abeg I dnt like itundecided

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
citizenjuwon:

Haba! Nah wa o! lipsrsealed
angry angry
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Intendy: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
this is real
IRANU,ABASHA
see as pant enter the koko
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by mikolo80: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
na wa o. so pesin no fit swim again because she geti bigi yansh
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by odinese(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Valeree:

I believe your lie

Fixed
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Speak for yourself not for all.
trigar12:

Abegi,

With that kinda body, she'll un.dress in a man's presence and his d.iick won't even rise? Na lie!

Even if a guy finally control himself by sending her packing, his Thomas must rise. Stop being a hypocrite abeg I dnt like titundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by 7footre(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
When we say goods only, this is what we are referring to
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Rexeffiom(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

If I hear
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by symbian03(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Awusha... Disgusting shiit.
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by trigar12(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
Speak for yourself not for all.

Am only saying the obvious truth, I still insist, only a hypocrite will say "my di.ck won't even rise" for a sexy gal like diz ...

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by ELgordo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

OH BOY MY OWN GO RISE OOOHHH NO TIME I LOVE BBW

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by CallMeMadMan: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
VALIDATED TRASH
Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Khd95(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her Body

that must b a lifeless deeckgrin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) by Chiscomax(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
marioioidp:
Wow... well... Hussle na Hussle... Do your thing gal

My beard oil works magic. Grow long, soft and fresh beards... I just started growing mine 2 months ago, and you can see the result on Instagram @beardgang9ja. do check me out. Also... place an order by calling 08098214914. I deliver anywhere in Nigeria... Limited offer!

Is it to shave or grow beard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.