Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. (1016 Views)

Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? / I Have No Feelings For Girls / See What An Obsessed Lover I Have No Feelings For Sent Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by Mariojane(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
this is my friend story for reallllllllllllll cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. i just want to share it on the nairaland cos i believe guys knows each other tricks and they can help solve this.

my friend (let's call her Rose) was introduced to Bayo by her cousin during her sister's wedding in 2013. the introduction was just on a mutual level(like a normal thing to do when you see a stranger in your house) since there were lots of people in the house during that period. after the wedding Bayo stayed back a few days to spend some days with his friend before traveling back. bayo was playful and friendly with everyone in the house. he likes the family so much cos they are Christians and they practice their religion. after Bayo left the house, he started chatting with Rose via 2go and later Whatsapp. Bayo started professing his love for Rose. Rose never took him serious cos he was a renowned player (she do read his chat with other girls) and he is also her cousin's friend.
over the years Bayo try wooing Rose but she kept on telling him she has no feeling for him. this statement will make him stay away for months and come over again to profess his love. Rose was giving him same answer which usually makes him go off for some time and he will come back again.
with all these Rose isn't convince he loves her cos she has heard cases of a guy try wooing a difficult lady and after the lady has accepted he will maltreat her.
also she felt the guy likes her cos of her background. cos anytime she ask the guy why he loves her, he always says, he likes her family spiritual upbringing and the family as a whole. it looks to Rose like he is just after her cos she came from a good home not for love.
recently, he made a statement about her losing him and possibly not getting a better man after he is no longer available. this is giving Rose lots of concern as if he is wishing her bad luck and regret in her choice. and this makes her conclude that this guy does not love her and if she eventually consider him, he may be out for revenge not showing love and care. he do say, he is too old to be a player cos he wants to settle down as if anyone will be okay to be his wife not that we wants to marry for love he just want any available girl for marriage.

guys can you help my friend(not me ooooooo) please? tell us your trick and what you think the guy is up to.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by WaleBinSanusi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
still reading
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by donTbone(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
undecided
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Don't marry him... are you child? Is this worth a thread?

I did not even bother to read the trash. The title alone says it all. Ish
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you don't like him just leave. Life's too short. He doesn't need to convince anyone of his love if you're not interested. It takes two to tango.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Didn't read the novel. Tell your "friend" to just say no, shut up about it & go marry someone she actually likes. What's the doozy? undecided
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by obiorathesubtle: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok, my regards to your friend

When it's your story, bring it, we'll help you.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by Airforce1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oh ok
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by Humblegoodman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tell your friend that the worst mistake she will make in her life is to marry a man she does not have feelings for. A lot of women made the same mistake and are still regreting it till this day. She will remain unhappy all her life.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by fulfillbill(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
A trial will convince her if she give in....women develop feeling over time...
On a second thought does he have money? If YES marry him, honest players are hard to find.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But I Have No Feelings For Him. by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
When you think you've had enough stupidity for one day, another thread comes up and puts all ur thoughts into perspective.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Never Chase After A Guy | For Ladies Only / True Love Is Never Gone. / Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.