Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! (2221 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know / My friend and my feelings.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by mayor007(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2009
Try using reverse psychology, Ignore him for some days, If he ask you what the matter is, Tell him that you have feelings for a guy and you wondering if you should tell him first because you are scared some other girl may snatch him and you are so in love with him, Tell him with all these with an air of nonchallance, His response will determine how everything is gonna play out,
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 31, 2009
mayor007:

Try using reverse psychology, Ignore him for some days, If he ask you what the matter is, Tell him that you have feelings for a guy and you wondering if you should tell him first because you are scared some other girl may snatch him and you are so in love with him, Tell him with all these with an air of nonchallance, His response will determine how everything is gonna play out,
grin grin grin Yes you can also try this Trick!

Mad_Max:

Dying within?Men fall more deeply in love than women. They're far more capable of true love and their emotions are generally more intense,irrespective of whatever they display on the outside. If the guy likes her he WILL tell her. If she wants a relationship with him, she'll wait for him to ask her. If she wants a fling, she should go and throw herself at him. It appears he's about to ask. But the suspense is killing her and she's impatient and wants to preempt him.You'd better wait. Or next time,steer the conversation to what he said he wanted to tell you and encourage him until he does tell you. Don't risk all for nothing.

No FoLLow this advise oo!!
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by AmAlone: 1:16pm On May 31, 2009
Girlie2000

My advise/oppinion is tell him how you feel.(it doesn't mean you damn cheap!)
fact is you can always play the 'hard-catch' as the relationship goes on. . .

Jus tell him how you feel for him---period!
and lets both of you get moving
truth me, you maybe be the one he is talking about and vice-versa!

if you c a guy you love, baby---No Dull Yourself!

funny enough! One of my male friend was force to become a firlt when a gurl approach him where in Nigeria(warri). . .
Imagine her coment "I will like to mess you ooo"
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Maximip(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2009
Mehnnn! i agree to reverse psychology. for example, during a conversation, look for the right place to chip this in. Tell him you
thought he was a correct guy and that you have been giving him green light since but he has not been seeing it. Then don't talk to
him again.

There are two possible outcomes
1. If he likes you, he'll try to respond to the indirect verbal green light. When he does, slow him down to your pace.

2. If he doesn't like you like that, he'll just ignore you too. In this case, asking him out will not have worked either.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Feelitx(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2009
What are you waiting for? Tell him girl.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 3:39am On Jun 01, 2009
Mad_Max:

Dying within?Men fall more deeply in love than women. They're far more capable of true love and their emotions are generally more intense,irrespective of whatever they display on the outside. If the guy likes her he WILL tell her. If she wants a relationship with him, she'll wait for him to ask her. If she wants a fling, she should go and throw herself at him. It appears he's about to ask. But the suspense is killing her and she's impatient and wants to preempt him.You'd better wait. Or next time,steer the conversation to what he said he wanted to tell you and encourage him until he does tell you. Don't risk all for nothing.

it is funny how when it comes to asking for love naija women always claim old fashion but cooking they tell u they are 21st century girls. times have changed girl, a guy will use u whether he asked u 1st or u did. ur respect in a relationship is not built on the approach or request but what happens there after, how u conduct urself, boundaries u set. she will remain there until another sharp warri/ph/lagos girl will show up and steal his heart right from under her nose
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Sissy3(f): 3:41am On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

it is funny how when it comes to asking for love naija women always claim old fashion but cooking they tell u they are 21st century girls. times have changed girl, a guy will use u whether he asked u 1st or u did. ur respect in a relationship is not built on the approach or request but what happens there after, how u conduct urself, boundaries u set. she will remain there until another sharp warri/ph/lagos girl will show up and steal his heart right from under her nose

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 3:44am On Jun 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hello sweetie, u were not included in that description grin grin grin
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by MadMax1(f): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2009
na2day?:

You think asking a guy out in England is the same thing as asking a guy out in Naija,abi? You think the liberal attitudes in such countries have leached into all the countries iof the world? Nigerian attitudes towards stuff like that have remained pretty much the same. 'How liberal they are about dating depends on how much they've been exposed to Western attitudes, if they'd gotten educated or lived there. If the couple were neighbours in Soho I'd give her different advice. But they're not. You're importing a liberalism that only pretends to exist in Nigeria there. Still I don't know the guy personally and she does. If she can get away with it, tell him why not. But I wouldn't advise it. The reverse psychology thing might be a good idea. She still doesn't tell him outright and so avoids getting egg on her face. Even our European counterparts mostly don't just go blabbing their feelings to guys, but are often reasonably sure of success before they try,and if the guy isn't emotionally available to them they often say nothing at all. And those are in countries where a lot of the men have some emotional integrity.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2009
Mad_Max:

You think asking a guy out in England is the same thing as asking a guy out in Naija,abi? You think the liberal attitudes in such countries have leached into all the countries iof the world? Nigerian attitudes towards stuff like that have remained pretty much the same. 'How liberal they are about dating depends on how much they've been exposed to Western attitudes, if they'd gotten educated or lived there. If the couple were neighbours in Soho I'd give her different advice. But they're not. You're importing a liberalism that only pretends to exist in Nigeria there. Still I don't know the guy personally and she does. If she can get away with it, tell him why not. But I wouldn't advise it. The reverse psychology thing might be a good idea. She still doesn't tell him outright and so avoids getting egg on her face. Even our European counterparts mostly don't just go blabbing their feelings to guys, but are often reasonably sure of success before they try,and if the guy isn't emotionally available to them they often say nothing at all. And those are in countries where a lot of the men have some emotional integrity.

have u ever lived in ph? i guess not, if u haven't go there, it been no big deal to the best of my knowledge, even back in 1997 my friend was approached by a girl that she is interested in him and she said more stuff i cant write here, she just laid down her cards period. in RUST another girl approached me and my friends, she too laid her cards down, i didnt disrespect her for being so bold and forward, i admired her even when i was not interested in her, up till this date, i dont look down on her, i see her as a respectable woman period. in my high school back in abuja, girls ask guys out constantly like no man biz and nobody gives a tooth. so nigeria has its liberal parts too
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by nethacker(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2009
really no big deal to me, My new girlfriend and I were formerly friends.I had a broken relationship and she got to know.She walked up to me one day and told me she has been nursing feelings for me.I was sceptical at first just to ascertain her sincerity of purpose .I later gave it a thought n we r getting along so well, I am happy and never will i use it against her for i love her because she love me so much and too much,, me sef dey fear grin cheesy
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
i want to thank you all so much for ur suggestions and replies so far.

as for wat has happened so far, as at friday last week, i decided to try and take his tots off my mind. i decided not to call him except he calls and i avoided seeing him since then. i just had to do this to clear my head.

i also talked to one of his very close senior friend who was very understanding to my plight and promised to talk to him in a bid to know the mystery girl he talked about without letting him know that we had discussed anything. so far, they've not been able to talk but i am waiting for him to give me feedback sha. i think the outcome of their discussion will determine my next line of action.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2009
nethacker:

really no big deal to me, My new girlfriend and I were formerly friends.I had a broken relationship and she got to know.She walked up to me one day and told me she has been nursing feelings for me.I was sceptical at first just to ascertain her sincerity of purpose .I later gave it a thought n we r getting along so well, I am happy and never will i use it against her for i love her because she love me so much and too much,, me sef dey fear grin cheesy

thank u my brother, ur story is a perfect example. wink wink wink
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by IFELEKE(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Poster,
Like someone said earlier, Ask Him What he feels about you. you need to know this before you start proffessing your love.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by nethacker(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
girlie2000:

i want to thank you all so much for ur suggestions and replies so far.

as for wat has happened so far, as at friday last week, i decided to try and take his tots off my mind. i decided not to call him except he calls and i avoided seeing him since then. i just had to do this to clear my head.

i also talked to one of his very close senior friend who was very understanding to my plight and promised to talk to him in a bid to know the mystery girl he talked about without letting him know that we had discussed anything. so far, they've not been able to talk but i am waiting for him to give me feedback sha. i think the outcome of their discussion will determine my next line of action.
now u r talking, Love is not something that u can find, love is something that finds you.Two things in life hurts very much
1 . When someone loves you but do not tell you.
2 . When someone do not love you but tells you.
Although not easy but try and make a move because Trying to forget someone you have feelings for is like trying to remember someone you never knew.Never give up on sum1 when u cant go a day without thinking about them,    wink kiss
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2009
thank you all for ur advice and responses.

i have been able to find out that my friend actually had someone else in mind and not me. very painful though but i hav decided to move on and maybe be smarter next time. thanks once again.

end of story!
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by charlisco(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2009
My gf and i are together becos she broke the ice by texting me she love me.
send her a text msg that u love her
i mean the txt msg shud jst say " I LUV U" that all, and c his respond wen next u met him.
after my girl txt me that, i notice her feeling, den i begin to tell her how much i also do, our relationship is 1yr plus now.

like i say, jst txt him, "I LUV U" that all, not "i lik u"
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by nethacker(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
charlisco:

jst txt him, "I LUV U" that all, not "i lik u"
cheesy
thats all u need to do , finish, those words will break d walls if truly and rightly said, grin
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by djcrucifix(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
i think you should follow your instincts. it's better if you let him know how you feel bout him cos you can't keep waiting for him to tell you whether he likes you or not, if you do that and he doesn't feel the same you ll be able to back out before you build you dreams and aspirations around someone that you are not sure of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me How To Break A Heart / Please God Forgive Me - I'll Go Ahead And Marry Her / Middle Belt Nigerians Are Gorgeous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.