Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Private Diary: What Do You Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Private Diary: What Do You Think? (1647 Views)

It's Her First Visit, I Need Sure Moves To Land My Private Jet! / My Private Tutor ×pic× / My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by Enquirer: 12:35am On Jun 03, 2009
it appears you're loose too. apparently, you'd repeat the same feat with other babes if you get the chance. who says she shouldn't be worried about getting stds from you or are you squeaky clean? u were carrying cd the first time, eh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Souvenirs-ideas Anyone? / MEN! She's Just Not That Into You! / God bless Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.