Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Private Diary: What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Private Diary: What Do You Think? (1640 Views)

It's Her First Visit, I Need Sure Moves To Land My Private Jet! / My Private Tutor ×pic× / My Ex Is Meddling In My Private Love Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2009
JST GUESS WHAT WAS HERE?
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2009
Ok we've heard you. . .had a quickie. . .new thing. . .done what napoleon couldn't do. . .congratulations! next. . .
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by justwise(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2009
She is not loose, if she had refused to give u the congo, u will accuse Nigerian girls of been stuck up their backsides.

Eat and clean ur mouth, she is only going with the flow.
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by smooooooth: 2:53pm On May 28, 2009
so whats the joy in sleeping with a prostitute,
incase u be JJC, they are more common in corporate
organisations, so no big deal. you shld worry by your
hiv result in 6months.
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by opuro(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2009
the babe bin de hungry for shag befor you come along
she no loose o
she just de respond to stimulus
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by kalmebad(f): 3:03pm On May 28, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Ok we've heard you. . .had a quickie. . .new thing. . .done what napoleon couldn't do. . .congratulations! next. . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Topic

What do you think on your own b4 asking for our opinion?? You didnt consult the oracle b4 climbing d hill, and here you are now,
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by biola44: 3:07pm On May 28, 2009
smooooooth:

so whats the joy in sleeping with a prostitute,
incase u be JJC, they are more common in corporate
organisations, so no big deal. you shld worry by your
hiv result in 6months.

better talk!    grin grin grin
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by bluespice(f): 3:08pm On May 28, 2009
what do i think?
i think u need to get friends in ur life
and stop being a dork
biola44:

better talk! grin grin grin
seconded!
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by Mashkov: 4:02pm On May 28, 2009
Pele o , elepon blue. You think say you sharp enh! I sorry for you. Awoof dey run bele. Just a matter of time you will realised you have played yhe role of servcing her watery and itchy ****y. I am sure the viruses will be happy to have a new host now. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by virgie(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2009
@ Poster,

it is just obvious that you did not know what to do with your life! angry
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by StrStruck(f): 5:28pm On May 28, 2009
ROFLMAO!!!

I can tell you've not been with a woman in a while . . . you're beginning to believe things you imagined happening.
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2009
how do you jump in bed with a woman you just met? Someone pls kindly explain how this can happen. Thanks.

I happen to be a part of the old school brigade who think a man shld have better control of his emotions even if you're getting multiple green lights. But then i might be outdated.
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by StrStruck(f): 5:48pm On May 28, 2009
davidylan:

how do you jump in bed with a woman you just met? Someone pls kindly explain how this can happen. Thanks.

According to How To Get STDs For Dummies, ask her to show you around town since you are new, somehow KNOW the way to her house in the same town you are new to and pick her up, get tipsy, drop her off and start kissing.
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by IFELEKE(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2009
@Poster,
You got laid on your first date. . .so, Whts the big deal?
Did it ever occur to you that she might be using you?
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by v3: 6:39pm On May 28, 2009
@Poster,

You call this a priv8 diary? I've seen nastier&better things then this
Anyways congrats on shaggin d "public toilet", not "chic". . .& i hope u used protection?
I no get werin to tell u. . . except LOL
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by babonboard(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2009
incase u dnt use protection do urself a favour of going for HIV tEST
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by iice(f): 11:16am On May 29, 2009
In what sense is this a diary?
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by blackgucci(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2009
bragging fool
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by sylve11: 12:46pm On May 29, 2009
blackgucci, is ur gucci as dark as mine cool cool
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2009
one of those nasty things people do. . .

thanks anyway!

for those throwing stones: it's ok!
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by Feelitx(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2009
You are asking us if she is loose? You have not thought about the fact that you are the one who is loose? Have you possibly thought about the fact that she could be sharing something?
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by bblacky(f): 12:05pm On May 30, 2009
LWKMT, no big deal atal, d only deal wil emerge in 6mnts time, as 4 been loose u r d looser infact loosiest. make una pardon my grammar jooo. grin grin grin
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by dangel2: 2:26pm On May 30, 2009
i pity ur mumuness cry
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by UyiIredia(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2009
@@StarStruck & ThoniaSlim
heee!!! heee!!! heee !!!!  grin grin grin been quite some time eeh!!!
i msee u ladies have been keeping those fingers busy  grin grin oh well !!!  undecided

@@naijachix

AIDS dey town bros !!! as i like to dey talk
>>>> SELF-CONTROL na the way[b] forward >>>>>>>>>[/b]
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by ravenzord(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2009
Erm, guys y y'all yabbing d guy now,he obviously had 2 shag and brag,n since he didn't ve anybody 2 tell in d physical world(since he's obviously a dork) he decided 2 come tell U his virtual friends, nd instead of U guys 2 praise him u're all dissing him,ah ahn?

@ poster-I understand ur predicament,U had a wet dream n U just had 2 tell us all se? Hope d babe's name wasn't Carmen Electra sha.LOL
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 30, 2009
Hip hip hurray. You sound like you just had your first taste of sex.well enjoy ohh.I would assume u were not carrying a condom in the car so u probably have contracted cramps,aids,syphilis etc or a combination of these. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by princeonx: 8:31pm On May 30, 2009
make u beta go get HIV test
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by blackgucci(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2009
sylve11:

blackgucci, is ur gucci as dark as mine cool cool

definitely not.
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by chyk91(m): 1:03am On May 31, 2009
na wa o
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by chat2chuma(m): 4:24am On May 31, 2009
Starstruck et al were talking about guys that behave in dis dispecible manner.Now just see a living specimen.Guy,u hav shamed me,had i read this firstly. i wouldnt hav replied her topic.
Well, I see it that u hav less than 6mnths 2 live.we havnt much time,lyk play lyk play u fit drop down.u had beta start preparin 4 ur funeral.Pls contact ur local undataker on hw much & hw 2 go about things,lyk what posteur 2 take b4 dying so as 2 make a perfect fit in ur coffin.Dont forget 2 smile as u die since it becomes permanent imprint & to let pals kno u died wit 'grace'.
And dont 4get 2 request 4 a catalog of Royal,Delux or Peasant Coffins.
Guy,ur past tense in present tense but wit no future tense at all.
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 4:39am On May 31, 2009
Mehn another soul lost due to the system that encourages profanity.that's so f@%ked up
Re: My Private Diary: What Do You Think? by naijachix(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
ohhhhhh. . .

of cuz can't do wthout CD.

ok sha! i ask for ur 4giveness.

wont do dat again. . .i'm not really very proud of it.

i've also stopped seeing her but we're still friends. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN! She's Just Not That Into You! / Is It Right Not To Tell Your Wife She Is Wrong / If She Tells You She Is Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.