Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? (5887 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
I see disturbing exchange between sexes here and I really don't know how matured peeps here are.

Is it possible one find a responsible marriageable man here?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by SafetyFirst(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
JAMB question.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by missjo(f): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by IceColdVeins(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Forget it. We already kept the 'D' busy grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by drips8(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Anything is possible

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Serious question here is...
Now a days there is shortage of responsible men. So you have to order it!!.....

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Forget it. We already kept the 'D' busy grin
Buhhhaaahhhaa... We all know wanking does not give that mind blowing satisfaction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
SafetyFirst:
JAMB question.
You fink so?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Serious question here is...
Now a days there is shortage of responsible men. So you have to order it!!.....
order it from jumia or konga?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Very possible but keep off Romance section grin

13 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by faithfull18(f): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lol, very possible.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:
order it from jumia or konga?
You will know with time.

But what happen to your other boyfriends?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by carter009(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin you ehhhhhh ..
MariaLavina:
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You will know with time.

Btw what happen to your other boyfriends?
Kindly don't question me.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Which section do you recommend?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, very possible.
Have you met someone from this platform and all went well?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:
Kindly don't question me.
kk
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:
Which section do you recommend?
Any other section aside romance section. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Any other section aside romance section. grin
Thx
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by faithfull18(f): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:
Have you met someone from this platform and all went well?
I have met good people from this platform, not necessarily relationship matters.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
faithfull18:

I have met good people from this platform, not necessarily relationship matters.
That's great. Good to know
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Yes it's very possible sis,you can make a post on the family section or hook up section.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by zainabicy: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
D serious ones don't comment on just any thread. They are most found in d business section.

Na small children full d romance section

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
If you want to meet reasonable people here you need to behave reasonably and distance yourself from guys on romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin you ehhhhhh ..
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by carter009(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
You look sweet dear....
MariaLavina:
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Mryacks: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:
I see disturbing exchange between sexes here and I really don't know how matured peeps here are.

I believe you can...there are still responsible matured people on this forum and other social forums..
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by fcdgrand(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
online platform is not the best place to look for wife or hushand to marry, offline still remain the best bet

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Kingsteve(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
E go hard oooo...
Guys wey full here dey vex, and besides, it seems most of them have swallowed the dreaded redpill out of frustration in the hands of females.
Goodluck though finding one!
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by dollytino4real(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
pls run 4 ur life! duo one man's lizard is another man python
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by psalmuelwater(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Give a chance to that guy living in China, so we can use that as a case study.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does She Like Me Already? I'm Perplexed / Blogger Leaks N@ked Photos Of Ugandan Singer Cindy Sanyu After Calling Omah Lay / Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.