Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

7 Types Of Phone Users - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Types Of Phone Users (23480 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Laveda(f): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Khd95:
end time phone usersgrin

grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by aNAIJAFAN(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
kay29000:
I used be in category 1, now I am category 7. This is not because I have gone broke, but because I just got tired of using expensive phones when I don't usually get to enjoy all the functions, because of bad network or some other reasons.

I see am.. Everybody jxt dey lie on network, network ,network.. Ki lo de to gbe phone? Ha network ni.. God will hav mercy
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by radiance26(f): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
i belong to the fourth category
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by rhosmherhy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
i am proudly number 7
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by fourlake4(f): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol. I used to be number 7 until I started using Tecno. Since it's affordable I can get the latest each time a new one comes out
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by ogashakiru(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
LMAOOO. I'm so guilty. I'm waiting for my brother to abandon his Phantom 5 so I can sieze it for myself
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by engrjacuzzi: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
if not for my Nokia 3310, I won't be enjoying nairaland updates. #team Nokia 3310
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by itsfarnas(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Menh. It no easy oo. Thank God for durable phones. i got the camon c8 at 28k and it keeps dropping but it's still alive sha other wise
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by uwa244(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think num 8 shud be FONE FRICKS.these groups prefer using various brands simultaneously.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Beadex1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Number 7 since childhood ......but mine na luck oooo
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by donhils: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by donhils: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by donhils: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
PhonePlanet:
There are different types of phone users based on how they get a new phone and how the use it. and these set of people are....

1. I see, I like, I buy!
These set of people just buy any phone, anyhow, anytime, any amount. Based on "that's what is trending now" or they just like the phone when they saw it. Today iPhone 6, tomorrow galaxy s6 edge, next tomorrow Blackberry priv.

2. Annual Upgrade
These set of people have one particular brand of phone they use. They just buy a new version of it once its out. And use it till the next version is out. Is this set of people you find on queue waiting for sales to begin on the next version "iphone" especially. I still don't see why I go line up for days just because I wan buy the latest iphone.

3. [/b]Bi-annual upgrade
These set of people don't buy latest flagships, they buy flagships of 2 years old. For example, when galaxy s5 came out, my friend bought s3, now there is s6, he is using s4.[b]

4. Team london used
These set of people don't buy new phones, they prefer to buy refurbished phones or 2nd hand. And most times they buy phones irregularly, any time they enter market, they swap of sell their current phone and buy another 2nd hand phone. If you mention say you like their phone, the next thing they go tell you is "you wan buy am? Na for sale o!"

5. Phone Gift
These set of people don't even buy phones. The phone they use were given to them as a gift, and they would use that phone till the next "phone Gift" arrives..and their phone dey hardly lost or spoil...cos na gift so they go dey carry the phone like egg. People that won their phone in a contest also falls here

6. Heritage
These set of people don't also buy phones, they collect ex-phones from their parents or uncle/aunty. Also people that fall here are those who just go home and pick any phone lying around that no one is using, clean and use. Una know yourself. You don dey eye your uncle s6 edge Because say e be "annual upgrade" and s7 dey launch February.

7. Maximum output
These set of people buy phone once, and use the phone till it develops fault or get stolen or just lost or it becomes completely unusable before they consider buying another. Some of them, you have to beg them.."Oga, you still dey use this phone? This you phone don try na, abeg buy new one"

ADD YOURS!!!
I don't believe you just said this. Bi-annual means something that happens TWICE IN ONE YEAR so I guess the word you're looking for is Biennial.
Then about phone users, there are those that upgrade to the last flagship when the new one comes out. Like they buy Galaxy S5 when s6 comes out
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Otsealu1(f): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
No5 all the way. Lolz
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by kodlins(f): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
HRich:
Is in you sef.

Haba... what I do?
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
i fall in no.7... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#550000][/color]
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by HRich(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
kodlins:

Haba... what I do?
End time offence
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Slimshady11: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Merlissa:
People who steal phone to use....

What are they called
Kleptophoners i guess
@ op,lmao at d heritage
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PhonePlanet(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
donhils:

I don't believe you just said this. Bi-annual means something that happens TWICE IN ONE YEAR so I guess the word you're looking for is Biennial.
Then about phone users, there are those that upgrade to the last flagship when the new one comes out. Like they buy Galaxy S5 when s6 comes out
Thanks for the correction smiley

And most previous flagship upgrades are very rare compared to 2 years back.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Mine is to use till faulty.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by donhils: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2015
PhonePlanet:

Thanks for the correction smiley

And most previous flagship upgrades are very rare compared to 2 years back.
That's how I upgrade. I'm waiting to buy s6 once s7 is released in January. Bought LG G3 after G4 was released, it's sweeter like that.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PhonePlanet(m): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2015
donhils:

That's how I upgrade. I'm waiting to buy s6 once s7 is released in January. Bought LG G3 after G4 was released, it's sweeter like that.

Good luck!
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by balash(m): 4:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Am on Category 1 Or Category 2... I love blackberry with a passion.

Was using this very expensive blackberry but the cost of repair was killing so I just got a Q10 using less than 1 month and I already Ordered the new Q20 Classic on the way. Am so much a blackberry lover I don't know why. I have practically used all blackberry product since the blackberry inception lol except passport and that's because it's too big.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PhonePlanet(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2015
balash:
Am on Category 1 Or Category 2... I love blackberry with a passion.

Was using this very expensive blackberry but the cost of repair was killing so I just got a Q10 using less than 1 month and I already Ordered the new Q20 Classic on the way. Am so much a blackberry lover I don't know why. I have practically used all blackberry product since the blackberry inception lol except passport and that's because it's too big.

Are you gonna buy Priv?
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by balash(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2015
PhonePlanet:

Are you gonna buy Priv?

Yop!! Just got the classic and it's not here yet, so would probably use for 2month and go for priv

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by kesses: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2016
Team 7. I pity my Camon C8
PhonePlanet:
There are different types of phone users based on how they get a new phone and how the use it. and these set of people are....

1. I see, I like, I buy!
These set of people just buy any phone, anyhow, anytime, any amount. Based on "that's what is trending now" or they just like the phone when they saw it. Today iPhone 6, tomorrow galaxy s6 edge, next tomorrow Blackberry priv.

2. Annual Upgrade
These set of people have one particular brand of phone they use. They just buy a new version of it once its out. And use it till the next version is out. Is this set of people you find on queue waiting for sales to begin on the next version "iphone" especially. I still don't see why I go line up for days just because I wan buy the latest iphone.

3. Bi-annual upgrade
These set of people don't buy latest flagships, they buy flagships of 2 years old. For example, when galaxy s5 came out, my friend bought s3, now there is s6, he is using s4.

4. Team london used
These set of people don't buy new phones, they prefer to buy refurbished phones or 2nd hand. And most times they buy phones irregularly, any time they enter market, they swap of sell their current phone and buy another 2nd hand phone. If you mention say you like their phone, the next thing they go tell you is "you wan buy am? Na for sale o!"

5. Phone Gift
These set of people don't even buy phones. The phone they use were given to them as a gift, and they would use that phone till the next "phone Gift" arrives..and their phone dey hardly lost or spoil...cos na gift so they go dey carry the phone like egg. People that won their phone in a contest also falls here

6. Heritage
These set of people don't also buy phones, they collect ex-phones from their parents or uncle/aunty. Also people that fall here are those who just go home and pick any phone lying around that no one is using, clean and use. Una know yourself. You don dey eye your uncle s6 edge Because say e be "annual upgrade" and s7 dey launch February.

7. Maximum output
These set of people buy phone once, and use the phone till it develops fault or get stolen or just lost or it becomes completely unusable before they consider buying another. Some of them, you have to beg them.."Oga, you still dey use this phone? This you phone don try na, abeg buy new one"

ADD YOURS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe? / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / Top 10 Features Smartphones Will Have In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.