Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (17634 Views)

Poll: Who do you think will win the Gulder Ultimate Search 6?

ELVIS ABOGU: 6% (3 votes)
VIVIAN OKAFOR: 22% (10 votes)
MELVIN ODUAH: 31% (14 votes)
CHISOM EGEMASI: 8% (4 votes)
UCHE NWAEZEAKPU: 13% (6 votes)
CHUKS OKORJI: 17% (8 votes)
OSEYIOMON OKOH: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by topojons(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2009
i drank 25 cans of gulder that morning at National Stadium before going for the screening,

guy the screening bad,
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by LUKINGUY(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2009
Please i need to know anyone who attended the screening excercise last saturday at the National Stadium in Lagos at about 7am in the morning.

I need some information from the person. Plz reply this post with your chat iD, Email or your phone number.

or Contact me on

Yi=lukinguy@yahoo.com or send an email to
lukinguy_xp@engineer.com
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
Now! Let meet the GUS Contestants in 2weeks time. wink
This is simply "The Survival Of The Fittest"
gd luck.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oge4real(f): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2009
I am really eager to see this year's GUS episode. I hope they change the anchor sha. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nezan(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2009
topojons:

i drank 25 cans of gulder that morning at National Stadium before going for the screening,

guy the screening bad,

grin
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
View the regional screening photos from Abuja, Owerri, Enugu, Benin & Lagos here: http://gulderultimatesearch.tv/GUS%206/Regionals/

GUS6 takes place at Omodo Forest of Aagba Community in Osun State. The contestants will be revealed soon.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by sley4life(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
is the reg still on?
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by homegirl1: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2009
pls the organisers of GUS should try and put their fans first. what i mean is that Bob-Manuel Udokwu should not anchor this year's search. he is too authoritative and not romantic. PLEASE in the name of God whatever sin Chidi Mokeme has committed they should forgive him and bring him back to the show. he such a very good presenter. i started watching GUS since inception, i mean since 2004 and i can tell you authoritatively that the two episodes Chidi anchored were very supperb and wonderful. I give it Chidi.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
@sley4life
Registration has ended. The selection for the 10 contestants has started.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Kess1226: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2009
It will be nice to have a female anchor this time , come to think of it. Meanwhile as for the "arrangeee" someone is talking about that is not so true. I was one of the contenders a few years ago, and from what i observed, everything happened naturally.
But then , if you think it's easy take the challenge. Like someone said,e fit be moi moi, e fit be akara but no be beans!
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Kess1226: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
Homegirl you have to understand that Chidi is not branded to anchor the programme for life, just as the contestants are being changed that is how the anchor should be changed. He was hired and he performed his work, and he was paid, therefore he has to move on and give space for the next person to come in. I once contested and thank God he wasn't the anchor for my group because it gets boring when you see the same face again again, afterall no be Nollywood film!
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by DeSpike: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
"THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US" MJ MEMORIAL REMIX.
MICHAEL JACKSON FANS FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD
http://djonathandavids.podomatic.com/
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Dclique(m): 2:27am On Jul 09, 2009
cool
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
Here are the final 10 contestants:

VIVIAN OKAFOR
ELVIS ABOGU
MELVIN ODUAH
ADAEZE NWOGU
CHISOM EGEMASI
DEBRA OMEKHIGIEN
OLAWALE AKANBI
UCHE NWAEZEAKPU
CHUKS OKORJI
OSEYIOMON OKOH
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
photo of the 10 contestants.

For more photos go to: http://www.gulderultimatesearch.tv

From left: Chuks, Okoh, Uche, Chisom, Wale, Deborah, Adaeze, Melvin, Vivien & Elvis

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Fadajasi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2009
When are they startin d tv reality show proper?
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
Fadajasi:

When are they startin d tv reality show proper?

Here's the answer to your question.

obinna5000:

GUS 6 hits TV screens on the 18th of July 2009 and ends on August 7 2009.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2009
Its official. Bob Manuel Udokwu will be the host of Gulder Ultimate Search 6.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hey obinna,

Nice follwo up there, but would u be kind to list the all channels that woould air the GUS6 includding local channels too.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by iniguy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
I'm gonna watch this edition.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by zugoboss(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2009
Just watched the day 1,it was all about the screening exercises held in all zones & it was really really hillarious.Keeping my fingers crossed & expecting a good show.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Hanoobaba(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2009
I also watched the day 1 yesterday, it was aired on STV at 9 p.m. Ol boy wetin Nigerians no go do to get money. I laughed till tears were coming out of my eyes. The screening was so funny, come see as people were having muscle pulls. The contestants were so many. When it came to swimming trust 9ja they all claimed to be Michael Phelps but only to get into the pool and become fishes out of water in the water. Anyway i'm looking forward to another great show today where the final ten will be chosen at the sea school.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hey! I nid answers pls.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by petkay(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2009
looking forward to know the moderator
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by dominique(f): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
@brein
i saw it on Silverbird Tv sunday night @9pm
dunno about other channels.

i saw the last part of the screening and i have to say; some of these girls are not bad looking and spoke good English too. maybe if they had used such caliber of ladies in that rubbish koko mansion of a show, maybe the show wouldnt be so revolting.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by 9ja4eva: 5:33am On Jul 22, 2009
Can someone upload it please
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by anochie: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2009
I watched ytd's own on NTA n AIT frm my observation they will have probs with ADA fr taking the gari meant fr everyboby alone without even feeling remorse even when she was told to apologise she refused also she'strying to be smart.
Who watched ystd's episode pls talk
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2009
I watched yesterday's episode.Ada seems to be defensive nd troublesome.She should understand that her colleagues were as hungry as she was.
      Anyway,it was kind of interesting.Seems like the teams are very competitive.Looks like Oseyi is very quiet and its funny cos my siblings who know her says she talks a lot.Maybe she is just trying to adjust to the new environment.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by anochie: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2009
cry This pple are wickedoooo u can imagine they ve not tasted any fd fr going to 3days my pple is it not wickedness n a hungry man is an angry man. tension is now high cos of hunger n they will soon be on each others neck. for meoooo its not fair. all this guys are city ajebos n u dont expect them to know the alternative way of making fire.
Wale is in trouble for denyiing his friend n also i think chisom is the strongest female followed by vivien, they have potentials of lasting in the camp
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Hanoobaba(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2009
Today's show was Day 4 at the camp and it ended on a very interesting note. And I hope Wale and Chuks won't get into any trouble cos after the other contestants have gone to bed with empty stomachs, the duo started preparing food they have kept earlier. Apart from that Bob visited the camp and made a few comments after the task of the day. And talking of the task, Debbie found a musket which belonged to the hunter. Bob said during the visit to the camp that after today's task, things were going to change. So i'm really looking forward to the next episode and i'm sure that a person or two will be leaving the camp tomorrow. (Wait a minute they've not even got a name for their camp yet!)
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Dclique(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2009
My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by toba1909(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
Ada is the first to be evicted in the GUS VI. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) / Who Has Watched A Man Called God Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.