Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (17635 Views)

Poll: Who do you think will win the Gulder Ultimate Search 6?

ELVIS ABOGU: 6% (3 votes)
VIVIAN OKAFOR: 22% (10 votes)
MELVIN ODUAH: 31% (14 votes)
CHISOM EGEMASI: 8% (4 votes)
UCHE NWAEZEAKPU: 13% (6 votes)
CHUKS OKORJI: 17% (8 votes)
OSEYIOMON OKOH: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by nellaluv(f): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2009
@ginky sista, u're right uncle bob can't differentiate b/ween acting and reality. Imagine in yesterday's episode eve stole corn and gave it to the remaining adams, he says"the crime you commmited is punishable by public flogging". Public flogging my foot. Though i like his authoritative attitude, it just for the camera. grin
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by luckiest: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2009
Here is an opportunity to save your monthly subscription or use it for some other important thing; at Supanova Technology we understand how important it is for you to pay for your monthly subscription in order to ensure that you are not cut off from the latest happening around the world as well as your favourite programmes. You can now eat your cake and still have it.

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2009
The controversial and 'troublesome' Ada has been evicted.She came last in that gruelling task.Nine contestants left.

Tortem bearer Wale has been made leader of the camp.This is quite intresting.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Airller(f): 3:11am On Jul 26, 2009
Hello everyone.
for me sha o.i go talk tru.that afin moroco that was made leader of the camp is so annoying.quite alrite it is good to be confident but bringing your fellow mates down is wrong.he is arrogant and its bad.praise the lord that yeye fowl called ada is out men the girl con dey do like winch when she dey pack her bag.walai i fear o.

for the task i love the tactics that group a used.dey really deserve to win.as for my favourite seachers.
1. vivian cos shes cool and sensible
2. chisom cos she no dey form and she is not a pretender
3. elvis cos he's cool and calm too
4. oseyi cos she's adorable shes like a cartoon character and it makes me laff.
5. debbie cos she's funny too
6. melvin
7chuks cos im dey talk tru
8 uche cos im dey sabi gossip
9 wale cos i no like am

if vivian dont win i want her to be tha last girl standing.

but have you guys noticed one thing.y is it that every year there is always one notorious person in the camp
1.1st year julian
2. von
3. linda
4.kimberly and buchi
5.i no watch
6. this year na wale and ada only god no the baga wen go come next year
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by tessyyy1: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2009
I d'nt like the way they are being starved of food,abi na fasting they come dey do angry.na waaao
okay,just lok at yestdy's task,person nearly die cos of wetin,them dey drag rope on empty stomach for 3 days.
i dn't like Wale yellow,he too dey formmmmmmmm tongue,but Vivian is my girll kiss,palm boo camp,is coollll cool cool
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2009
tess-yyy:

I d'nt like the way they are being starved of food,abi na fasting they come dey do angry.na waaao

that's y its called ULTIMATE SEARCH.Its for the survival of the fittest. cool
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2009
I wasn't able to watch it on friday and saturday.
Am so surprised that a person has already been evicted.Anyway,it's good that its Ada.She is too arrogant.

nellaluv:

@ginky sista, u're right uncle bob can't differentiate b/ween acting and reality. Imagine in yesterday's episode eve stole corn and gave it to the remaining adams, he says"the crime you commmited is punishable by public flogging". Public flogging my foot. Though i like his authoritative attitude, it's just for the camera. grin

Am glad you've noticed what I've been seeing.I still don't understand why he is still anchoring the reality series though he is actually better than the last edition.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2009
ohhhhhhh! fank God Chuks was nt evicted 2dai grin, i luv dat guy.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ordize: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2009
lets predict, who do u guys tink will be d last man standing, (dnt wanna sound like a chauvinst) no woman eva win this tin abi? cry
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2009
Chuks was almost evicted.Na God save am.I must commend Vivien for her composure in that energy-sapping task or purnishment grin.She is incredibly strong.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by dmy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
Please tell me how its possible for you to stand "STAND"on two feet on a tree stump and and then shift to one leg for [b]THREE HOURS[/b]without falling?[b]PLEASE[/b]any one should try doing that for 30 mins and see if you no go fall!Abeg we no be mugu
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
They really surprised me with task. They stood on two feet at the top of a wood stomp for more than an hour with falling. But at the end Wale was the winner of the task.

Photo courtesy http://www.gulderultimatesearch.tv

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2009
WALE!!!!!!!!! take it easy dude.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by francesoly: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2009
NAWAAAAAAAOOOOO this is unbelievale. well they are hunting fr there money. BUT i still say standing on the stump of tree fr 3hours ins not real. there is a film tricks there.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2009
That task was horrible but i dont quite agree with you guys saying its not real.What i'm more concerned about is the narrator's claim that they stood for more than two hours.I find that incredible.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2009
Debby evvvvicccccttttedddddd.Perhaps i saw this coming after she broke into tears earlier in the morning.
8 CONTESTANTS LEFT.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ObamaUS: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2009
Why wasn't CHUKS evicted when he fell off from that 2hrs standing on the tree?i feel this whole show is predetermined, and i am sure they will soon send the WALE guy away because he poses a threat to all of them, this whole show sucks,
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ObamaUS: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hypocrisy of the highest order!, WALE got evicted and all of them are pretending as if they are unhappy, A SHOW OF SHAME AND PRETENCE,

GUS should let pple know that they already have a selected winner, VERY USELESS SHOW
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by uzwu: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
The Gulder Ultimate search is such a big sham! They have been looking for any slightest opportunity to evict the Wale guy because he is the strongest of them all and has all it takes to win.

He is the only reason i look forward to watching that useless show.

They want Uche or Chuks to win just like the last year's guy that didn't deserve to win.

Nonsense show.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
I don't know if you guys actually heard what bob told Chuks.The reason Chucks was not evicted was because he passed the "limited time" the council of elders set.

Anyway,I don't think the show is a sham.Because one person says Wale was the strongest doesn't mean that another person would have the same opinion.Personally,I never thought Wale to be the strongest.Because he boasts and is always full of himself does not mean that he is strong.When your talking about strong,your talking of someone who can endure and not lose focus.Chuks is a very good example.Even after his punishment(not eating for a day,cooking and helping to clean their house),he still managed to do the tasks they had ahead of them and was one of the first to complete the task.THAT IS STRONG.

Please guys,you all need to understand that GUS is a competition as well as a game.It is not who we expect to win(although I never expected Wale to even be among the top 5) that wins. Please,I respect everyone's opinion but I also have to discard some beliefs that have no evidence whatsoever.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2009
I'm sure the contestants will be breathing a sigh of relief as the biggest opposition in their quest Wale has been evicted.
Lets just see how it goes for the remaining 7 contestants.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by joobreel(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
something is F**king fishy here. the only yoruba guy just got evicted. hmm, i smell a rat. is GUS tribalistic or something?. MY OPINION.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
hehehehehehehehehehe! gud 4 WALE grin grin grin grin grin, PRIDE COMES B4 A FALL tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by WarfyBoy(m): 1:19am On Jul 30, 2009
E PAIN ME AS DEM EVICT DEBBY

I PITY FOR WALE SHA, BUT THE GUY OWN SELF TOO MUCH, TO ME HE DOES NOT HAV THE "GUUD" QUALITY OF GULDER ULTIMATE MAN
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 1:55am On Jul 30, 2009
yep! dats ryteeeeeeee
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by WarfyBoy(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2009
WETIN THIS AJE WAN KILL HERSELF FOR NOW?

Imagine this small aje pikin dey folo Jaguda like chison dey drag bag, Vivien sweeety, y kno u kno kumuma leave d bag for her, Chison wey b like person wey dey smoke ganja

Infact Chison is a replica of Madam Rita from KOKO Mansion

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 30, 2009
Geeze! Whats with all da blabbing about my own WALE, as far as concerned he does not deserved to be evicted at all if truely he is (i didnt watch Yestedays episode), aside from d fact that GUS is been rationally TRIBALISTIC i think they also try pleasing the rest of thou contestants as to satisfying their "critics" urge. This is my take.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by 9ja4eva: 4:10am On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 30, 2009
9ja4eva, was that yesteday's show highlight??
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 30, 2009
Why are Ppl so full of Thomas in them!
Who says i can't stand on a tree stump for 5 hours or more with ma 2 feet? Dare me with ur shitz and i'll chop ur ass clean. In short that standing task was the easiest so far.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2009
As per winning, Chuks and Melvin are greatly on the line.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ObamaUS: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2009
GUS is SOUTHEAST SHOW, MELVIN,CHISOM,UCHE,CHUKS,VIVIAN, Corruption has really eaten deep into naija, no show can be staged without predertermination,

Is GUS telling me that no qualified person is from the north?The only person that even makes me watch the useless show is WALE, all the rest dont even deserve to ride bicycle,let alone SUV and millions, They are all immature ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) / Who Has Watched A Man Called God Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.