Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (17631 Views)

Poll: Who do you think will win the Gulder Ultimate Search 6?

ELVIS ABOGU: 6% (3 votes)
VIVIAN OKAFOR: 22% (10 votes)
MELVIN ODUAH: 31% (14 votes)
CHISOM EGEMASI: 8% (4 votes)
UCHE NWAEZEAKPU: 13% (6 votes)
CHUKS OKORJI: 17% (8 votes)
OSEYIOMON OKOH: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by kemofash20: 3:19am On Aug 04, 2009
i now conclude dat the show is bull shit
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2009
kemofash20:

i now conclude dat the show is bull shit

y?
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Omolola1(f): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
vivien is going to win, that's y. lol grin
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Basira1: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
Well! so far so gud the game as been an interesting one.

So gulder keep it up.

I think a lady is going to be the Ultimate woman, and if so, Vivian is the person.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Airller(f): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2009
i also surpport vivian to win
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by 9ja4eva: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
I like GUS so much, i think its a credible show.

Let a girl win this time around
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 05, 2009
Uhm. Ultimate 'Homan.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by koolsasy(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2009
pls, i nid to find out if d evicted contestants are given ny monetary compensations and if so,how muchwat is d price for d last gurl standing
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2009
@Koolsasy
The prize for the last girl standing is 1million Naira.
The 1st person to be evicted (Ada) gets N450,000
The 2nd person ' ' ' ' -5OO,000
It 3rd person to be evicted gets an additional 50,000
It goes like this until it is remaining 3 contestants.

The 3rd(2nd runner up) gets 1.5 million.
The 2nd(1st runner up) gets 2.5million
The winner goes home with N7million,A sport Utility Van(SUV) and N500,000 wardrobe allowance.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2009
Vivien could just nick this in the end.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2009
Have you guys noticed something?It is quite difficult to predict the winner of Gus 6.Although I have the feeling that it would be Melvin,am still not very sure of the positions of the other contestants.This was not like the other seasons especially GUS 4 and 5 where I knew the last man and woman standing right from the first day I started watching it.

At a point,I was very sure that Vivien would be the last woman standing but Chisom is also strong and wants to bring Vivien down at all costs.

Anyway,this is the way I see it happening:

Melvin-Ist (he is the most handsome of the guys.In short,he is fyyyyyn and also really strong)
Uche-2nd(he would fight with Melvin to the end but Melvin would be luckier than him)
Vivien-3rd(She is cool and very calculative.She does not need to do too much.All she needs to do is just be at the front in today's task)
Chisom-4th(She likes everyone knowing that she is strong)

If you guys have read my previous posts,you would find out that I have been changing decisions on the positions of the contestants above.I know am still not sure but one thing I am very sure of is that MELVIN IS THE WINNER OF GUS 6.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2009
Vivian has been eliminated from GUS 6.  shocked
Only 3 contestants left - Melvin, Chisom & Uche.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2009
reali cant wait 2 watch it on AIT
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Hanoobaba(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2009
I really hope that the eviction of Vivian will bring an end to this "GUS is a scam" crap. And i'm really sure that an idiot would come out and say the organizers checked out Nairaland to view the opinion of people and that Vivian so as to maintain the credibility of the show. Wale's eviction should not shock anybody who has been following the show since inception the council of elders have a way of dealing with contestants who are too full of themselves. I can remember how Vaughn was also evicted.
And for the records, Bob Manuel is just the host he doesn't make decisions.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by soloqy: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2009
My heart bled for Vivien when she became emotional after the task. She wanted so much to do well.

The smally tried very much.

Now we are left with Chisom who wont stop talking. undecided

But really the GUS script writers ought to be a little more imaginative and ingenius with tasks.

They should be able to get tasks that require brains as much as it requires brawns( at least to give the girls a fighting chance
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2009
GUS 6 ~ UNPREDICTABLE. Lets keep watchin and ou fingers X
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by viceb: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2009
I want a lady to emerge the ultimate man standing ohhhhh Chisom will look nice in the Ford Explorer. Give women some chance Gulder so that they go dey drink your beer like odekuuu grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by koolsasy(f): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2009
@ginky, tAnx a lot,
pls,does chisom as d last gurl get d 1million in addition 2 her normal cut??dat is for example,if she wins,will her cut b 8 million
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2009
@Koolsasy
Your welcome.The answer is yes.She would get an additional 1million.

I felt really bad yesterday when Vivien was evicted.I have always liked her since the beginning but I noticed that she was already getting emotonal even before they all went for their tasks. Its not that she could not carry out the task as well as the other contestants because,the problem was that she was already feeling that she would be evicted.If you all watched yesterdays episode carefully,you would notice that she was crying in the morning and when Uche invited her to sing with them,she did not.

Chisom just doesn't know when to stop talking.I wonder why the contestants were not given tasks that require using their brain.Instead,they were given the tasks as group task.

I pitied Vivien when she was crying especially when Melvin was comforting her.The girl tried.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Hanoobaba(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2009
Chisom has just been evicted, leaving Melvin and Uche.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Phony200(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2009
Now the remaining two will run to a clearing and wade around until one stumbles on it. I really wish there was a really fitting finale for the show. Maybe a simultaneous medley of tasks that actually involve using your HEAD! If there's one muscle that they have not exercised at all, it's the one in their skulls. That's why I'll never really enjoy the show.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by potatooo: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2009
I dont understand the show again oooooooo. That was not the Vivian everyone knows, I am begining to suspect the GUS people, I feel she was told to step down because I just could not believe that was the strong vivian not even making any attempt. The emotions started in the morning, that really added to my suspicion because she was just on her own while others where chatting. Well good luck to them sha, they will not kukuuuuuuuu give me out of their share of the money , but I just feel GUS should become more real, they are dealing with adults here and not toddlers.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2009
I was not able to watch the first 40 minutes of the action.I would have loved to see how Chisom messed up.The girl irritates me with her BAD ENGLISH.I started watching when Bob compared her to the other girls who have made it as the last girl standing in the other seasons.

The reality show would end today.I really hope Melvin would win.
But come to think of it,why is it that they are always showing Uche?Most times,it is his face I see.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2009
Am sure you guys would agree with me that Ada and Chisom look like village people.

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2009
They look lovely.

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by WarfyBoy(m): 2:56am On Aug 07, 2009
potatooo:

I dont understand the show again oooooooo. That was not the Vivian everyone knows, I am begining to suspect the GUS people, I feel she was told to step down because I just could not believe that was the strong vivian not even making any attempt. The emotions started in the morning, that really added to my suspicion because she was just on her own while others where chatting. Well good luck to them sha, they will not kukuuuuuuuu give me out of their share of the money , but I just feel GUS should become more real, they are dealing with adults here and not toddlers.

NA WETIN I DEY TINK SELF BE THIS, VIVIEN WEY KNO DEY LIKE GIVE UP ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST DECIDE TO GIVE UP EVEN WHEN THERE WAS STILL HOPE, ME SELF I KNO KOM UNDERSTAND THE GAME AGAIN OOOOOO

n that Village girl [Chisom]was still talking rubbish,
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 07, 2009
And Vivien Wept! angry shocked shocked
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Airller(f): 4:09am On Aug 07, 2009
god punish them all.am tired of their wacked show.woman no fit win na me talk am.thunder naim go fire them
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Kevdee4reel(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2009
Wud av luved it if a lady cud win but it's impossible. Just like melvin said 'they are a weaker sex': if it's a physical task, woman no fit win lai lai. Vivian shud kno dat she came in with nofin bt soon she'll become a millionaire n dat's wat chisom saw 'd millions'. Chisom is 2much;she cooked,always smilin,a gud leader n did oda stuffs plus she had this bond wit melvin.The gal is ok n i like her + she's happy.I'l like if melvin wins, na correct dude, a perfect gentleman n he's original.Uche is aight bt melvin is bera,
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Wilfem(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
Uche Wins. I'm indeed happy for him
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obinna5000(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2009
UCHE NWAEZEAKPU WINS THE GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH 6.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
yesssssss ohhhhhhhhh! we no fit shout, d guy is a testimony he has gone 4 gus auditions 4 timesssssssssss! UP UCHE grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.