Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (17633 Views)

Poll: Who do you think will win the Gulder Ultimate Search 6?

ELVIS ABOGU: 6% (3 votes)
VIVIAN OKAFOR: 22% (10 votes)
MELVIN ODUAH: 31% (14 votes)
CHISOM EGEMASI: 8% (4 votes)
UCHE NWAEZEAKPU: 13% (6 votes)
CHUKS OKORJI: 17% (8 votes)
OSEYIOMON OKOH: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Kevdee4reel(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2009
I'v read, heard so much comments about wale b4 n afta his eviction n its obvious dat a greater % of nigerians dislike him. I like him for his focus n determination but he is proud n it comes b4 a fall.I'm not happy 4 d manner of his eviction but the council of elders av spoken.Mayb those crew men or bob manuel stole dat totem.A poster here said that it's an eastern show n most of dem r igbos.I don't know why someone wud say a tin like dat n dat wale d only yoruba boy was evicted.U'v got 2 b ashamed of urself making such a ridiculous statement to a sensitive issue.Were they not tested b4 being selected abi na igbo people fault 2 strong.You talked about the northers i wont mince words n i'l start by asking. av u ever been 2 d north? if u haven't then i hav nofin 2 say 2 u.yes i'v been there i'v lived there n i'm not suprised, Pls be careful obamaUS about raising issues wit notes of tribalism.This is a lovely show n i don't care who win but i fink i'l like it if a lady does.But i must go GUS 7 walai
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by obimind(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2009
Indeed, the show has began,but the way bob manuel went about anchoring the programme made it look like a nollywood movie. However,he's indeed the best so far!!!
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by slimslim: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2009
@ Kevdee

Was there a poll wherein Wale was appointed the most dislike in the ongoing GUS, if there is pls let me know, Hmm, Wale is proud because of the way he talks, When is it wrong to be proud of what one can do and can achieve?

This is not the first GUS show nor the first time totem will get missing. Were the keepers/leaders responsible evicted? , I know some will call it being dynamic and that anything can happen in GUS, There is need to be fair when one is being dynamic.
In the past GUS, a leader is appointed and another is mandated to assist the leader in keeping the totem and despite that the totem still get missing and none is evicted.

Wale did not throw away the totem, it was taken either by Bob himself or the so called council of elders, with the sole aim of evicting WALE.

It is a show of shame and one cannot but agree with OBAMAUS that the show is for shouteasterners because WALE might as well be punished by stripping him of the leadership post, not giving only him food- and asking him along with others to look for the totem, since the responsibility is for all of them- rather than his being evicted.

It shows we try to nigerialise everything we do.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2009
One thing with some people is that when they see that something doesn't work out as they planned,they tend to look for a way to put the plame on a person or a group of people.This is the case with some people especially OBAMA US.
You dont need to agree with the way Wale was evicted.I have watched a season of GUS where the person who lost the totem was evicted.This is not the first timein Gulder history.In GUS4,wasn't Nenman from Plateau state but he still managed to take 4th place.

Because,Wale did not stay for so long does not mean that there was foul play.Most times,it is not who we think are the strongest that wins.In GUS5,Jay Jay Okop was the strongest and most intelligent contestant on the show but he did not win.

Just for the record,almost all the people I know never even thought that Wale is the strongest(including myself).
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
brein:

Why are Ppl so full of Thomas in them!
Who says i can't stand on a tree stump for 5 hours or more with ma 2 feet? Dare me with ur shitz and i'll chop ur ass clean. In short that standing task was the easiest so far.

Go try am.You go no say kaki no be leather grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by dominique(f): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2009
with Wale out of the way, i wont be surprised if Elvis wins. . . he is afterall Lucan's brother-in-law a small detail the GUS people conveniently kept from the public.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ObamaUS: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
Take it or leave it,it's an IBO SHOW, NA ONLY IBO DEY DRINK GULDER?NIGERIAN BREWERIES SHD BE ASHAMED.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
the politics of the show can be really sickening; they've already selected the winner (Elvis) before the show started and they're tagged it a "reality show" who are they kidding?
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by WarfyBoy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
WHATS SO SPECIAL ABT THIS WALE OF A GUY SELF THESE YORUBA PIPO MAKE UNA LET PERSON HEAR word JORRRR

tribalism! tribalism! tribalism!!!!! Wetin, wasnt Ada n Debby Evicted? whats so special abt Wale
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
WALE! WALE!! WALE!!! nobody had a gud comment abt him ONLY Oseyi!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by 9ja4eva: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2009
brein:

9ja4eva, was that yesteday's show highlight??

No Idea, na someone dey upload am for dia.

ObamaUS:

GUS is SOUTHEAST SHOW, MELVIN,CHISOM,UCHE,CHUKS,VIVIAN, Corruption has really eaten deep into naija, no show can be staged without predertermination,

Is GUS telling me that no qualified person is from the north?The only person that even makes me watch the useless show is WALE, all the rest dont even deserve to ride bicycle,let alone SUV and millions, They are all immature ,

Cool down.Na who pass dey dia.Northerners dey chase cows and goats.No time for this kind of show.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2009
GUS is fast losing credibility
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
@Dominique

I bet you that Elvis won't win the show.Because he is the brother in law of Lucan(as you claim) does not mean that he would win.Let's watch and see.It's either going to be him(Elvis) or Oseyi that would be the next to be evicted.Although I think that if they are each given a riddle to solve,they would do well at it.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by SayoMarvel(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2009
WALE is the main man and his eviction just made GUS 6 uninteresting to me. I pained me and i know that his eviction is a set up by some haters among the council of elders. In GUS 3 when Charles lost the staff, his punishment was to search for it overnight accompanied by the person that lags most on the day's task, so it was shocking how WALE was evicted.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by tessyyy1: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
no bi our fualt we strong tongue.the screeing test was for everybody n it happens that those selected are from one tribe of the country. grin
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by tunnex190: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2009
Chuks has been evicted from GUS IV. Now, they remain 3 guys and 3 gals. Let's see who is going to be a last man or woman standing. Vivien, Chisom, Oseyi/ Melvin, Uche, Elvin?
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by WildOne(f): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2009
For a moment there, I thought Bob Manuel was going to let Chuks go scot free after his rather disgraceful performance at today's task. I think his eviction was deserved.
If Bob Manuel had let him off the hook, the tribalism conspiracy theorists would have made a song out of it and dance to it in the streets.
The show still remains what it is anyways; a crappy show. I still can't figure out why I bother to watch.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by tunnex190: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2009
Chuks has been evicted from GUS VI. Now, they remain 3 guys and 3 gals. Let's see who is going to be a last man or woman standing. Vivien, Chisom, Oseyi/ Melvin, Uche, Elvin?
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2009
WildOne, u got me there cheesy
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by WarfyBoy(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2009
I Believe say wen dem dey do the screeening, Yoruba people plenty for their, GUS na for strong men, with Physical and Mental Abilities, Na only to talk talk talk talk Yoruba pipo sabi, this one na strenght matter, GUS kno be were dem dey make mouth,

Politics, tribalis una for sue Gulder na, bkos na una wan pay the winner 7m, just bkos dem evict one self-centred abino
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Kevdee4reel(m): 5:10am On Aug 01, 2009
We youths av been so washed that we think everything na tribalistic issue. no wonder they rotate presidency, PDP CHAIRMANSHIP, important positions in dis country based on tribe instead of on competency.Let's re-orientate ourselves.Look at koko mansion by dbanj a yoruba guy n count d igbo gals, they r more.So is d ofe mmanu eating dbanj not lovin his yoruba pple, All this fuss cos of wale, even if he won shay him go send una money or perhaps give 2 oduduwa or afenifere.Rubbish, Walai, i wud luv it if either chisom or vivien wins.Oseyi na ajebo i wonder how she got past d screening.This is d 1st time i'm really watching GUS n believe me i'm luvin it
@warfyboy, guy u b correct person jo
@tessy, na crime 2 strong dat one mean say police go arrest me o.
Make una enjoy d show jo, wheda na calabar,igbo,hausa win i no send.Besides them no go give me money stop al d tribal yarns y'all lets enjoy d show.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by chrisical(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2009
WildOne:

For a moment there, I thought Bob Manuel was going to let Chuks go scot free after his rather disgraceful performance at today's task. I think his eviction was deserved.
If Bob Manuel had let him off the hook, the tribalism conspiracy theorists would have made a song out of it and dance to it in the streets.
The show still remains what it is anyways; a crappy show. I still can't figure out why I bother to watch.

Spot on.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Phony200(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2009
chrisical:

Spot on.

Dumb show, Dumb presenter, dumb contestants. How can the smallest ball of death be a BULL, VIRUS, HIV, AIR or any other fantastically idiotic answers the dumbasses were giving? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by ginky: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2009
WildOne:

Your definitely right.If Chuks was not evicted,the tribalism theorists would have continued in their belief.I don't think the show is crap sha.
I think the reason you still watch it is because,you still want to believe that it has something to offer.I don't know oh,am just thinking.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by tunnex190: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2009
Now, the remaining contestants have been relocated to a bushy camp! Another battle begins!
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2009
Today should be an eviction of double contestants. . . My take 'Elvis OR Uche'
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by pek(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
ok. to the privates heads
wale got evicted because he was Yoruba? right?
he got elected because he is Yoruba?
he lost his sense of reasoning and remembrance because he is Yoruba?
he didnt listen to warnings and instructions because he is Yoruba?
he forgot the totem because he is yoruba?
so, the yoruba issue doesnt hold up.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by WarfyBoy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
pek:

ok. to the privates heads
wale got evicted because he was Yoruba? right?
he got elected because he is Yoruba?
he lost his sense of reasoning and remembrance because he is Yoruba?
he didnt listen to warnings and instructions because he is Yoruba?
he forgot the totem because he is yoruba?
so, the yoruba issue doesnt hold up.

THATS WHY THEY WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE MOST STUPID PIPO ON THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!

They can never think straight or do things the rite way
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by oreoluwa(f): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2009
Oseyi n Elvis evicted!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 04, 2009
Yea! Simply because both of em' tooj d last position during the water/calabash task.
Elvis saw it coming somehow though.
Re: Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 by jeffoski(m): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2009
now they are 4 2girls and 2 guys I think a Girl will win this year the way am seeing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) / Who Has Watched A Man Called God Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.