Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet (22045 Views)

Christian Astrophysicst Discovers New Planet Size Of 7 Earths Using Kepler' Data / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / A Man Of God Caught Trying To Bury Charms Before Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Judas2013: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Hmmm

For Enoch & Elijah . These two great men never saw death and looking at Revelation 11:1-14 . There are possibilities that Enoch and Elijah are the two witnesses that will come to earth, prophesy , torment the people of the earth , be killed and then ascend to heaven . According to your video , Enoch means teaching . How will you relate to this ?

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by winner01(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
plaetton:

The moment you called the theory of evolution a religion, I suddenly feel so embarrassed that I actually exchange words with you.

A wave of pessimism overcomes me, as I am reminded of the great brain robbery perpetuated on Africans with middle East Stone-age trash.

I actually owe you an apology for condescending to engage with you.
undecided
Guy, refute his posts na angry

Im enjoying how you can be so stup1d and confident at the same time.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by samsard(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Interesting thread here. Been observing silently. lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2015
winner01:
Guy, refute his posts na angry

Im enjoying how you can be so stup1d and confident at the same time.

Like I said before, the moment he described the theory of evolution as a religion, it was like someone poured cold water on me.

It grieved me greatly as I realized my great folly of trying to put myself on the same mental platform as an African religiotard.

Trying to refute the words of someone who thinks the theory of evolution is a religion would be further condescension , too much for my already grieving mind.

I wish you could understand how sad I feel.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
For Christians the defense of the creationist position is rooted in the fear that to concede otherwise would negate the perceived element of biblical infallibility.

However, the arguments for the creationist position are not based on any evidence presented within the book itself other than its own assertions. Rather, assumptions are made about the nature of the scripture co-opting theories of inspiration, and beliefs about how God works in human history and then the conclusion is arrived at that the universe must have been created by God. For instance, Paul writes something in his letter to the Thessalonians therefore the book of Genesis is validated. In other words, the argument for creationism is presented within an already decided conclusion. It amounts to an apologetic for biblical infallibility.

Empirically the biblical view of a universe whose history is dependent on the will of the Israelite God can only prevail in a cosmos in which the laws of nature govern events in accordance with the laws of probability, therefore by necessity probability or chance must be encompassed by divine providence.

In Chaos theory we study dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, (for instance the butterfly effect) we establish that the motion of a system of three or more stars interacting gravitationally (the gravitational N-body problem) is generically chaotic. At best if God did indeed create the universe it is beyond doubt that God then abandoned his creation to random process.

At a stretch it is certainly possible to conceive of God using apparently random processes to achieve creative purposes. What then would be the overarching reason for God? In my view science is on the verge of providing us the keys to the physical universe, therefore it is no longer enough for Christians to simply state “ In the beginning, God created heaven and earth"

4 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

When an object spins at a very high speed it becomes invisible to an object spinning at a low speed. Such is the state of a dying person. They vibrate faster than us who are alive and tend to be more of themselves. Hence they see object/"people" exactly like them.
What part of them 'vibrates faster'?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sarassin:

For Christians the defense of the creationist position is rooted in the fear that to concede otherwise would negate the perceived element of biblical infallibility.
You have it in reverse, evolution or basically naturalism theories are rooted in fear of accountability to God. It is a desperate attempt to explain away God. And it fails woefully on all accounts, especially astronomy. I could school you on this if you promised to have a teachable spirit

However, the arguments for the creationist position are not based on any evidence presented within the book itself other than its own assertions. Rather, assumptions are made about the nature of the scripture co-opting theories of inspiration, and beliefs about how God works in human history and then the conclusion is arrived at that the universe must have been created by God. For instance, Paul writes something in his letter to the Thessalonians therefore the book of Genesis is validated. In other words, the argument for creationism is presented within an already decided conclusion. It amounts to an apologetic for biblical infallibility.
Chriatianity is a religion that tells you, 'in the beginning GOD....' While evolution is another that tells me, 'in the beginning DIRT...' Even an unborn fetus can see which is bullsh*t

Empirically the biblical view of a universe whose history is dependent on the will of the Israelite God can only prevail in a cosmos in which the laws of nature govern events in accordance with the laws of probability, therefore by necessity probability or chance must be encompassed by divine providence.

In Chaos theory we study dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, (for instance the butterfly effect) we establish that the motion of a system of three or more stars interacting gravitationally (the gravitational N-body problem) is generically chaotic. At best if God did indeed create the universe it is beyond doubt that God then abandoned his creation to random process.

At a stretch it is certainly possible to conceive of God using apparently random processes to achieve creative purposes. What then would be the overarching reason for God? In my view science is on the verge of providing us the keys to the physical universe, therefore it is no longer enough for Christians to simply state “ In the beginning, God created heaven and earth"

Tell me where matter originated from, or was it eternal?
WHY did 'Big Bang' happen 13B years go and not later nor sooner?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

What part of them 'vibrates faster'?

Let me explain it better for you

All matter is a mere energy condensed to a low vibration. You may have heard quotes like "He has a negative vibe","He is so energetic" Yet few of us ever really stop to fathom the depths of these common expressions and remarks.

On both a primal and intuitive level, we can sense that not only is everything composed of energy, but this energy varies in its quantity and quality drastically in our everyday lives.

High vibrations are generally associated with positive qualities and feelings, such as love, forgiveness, compassion and peace. On the other hand, low vibrations are associated with darker qualities such as hatred, fear, greed and depression.
Back to your question,every part of them/us is made up of energy. Death of a person equally means his/her vibrational frequency has become too much for the body/matter to handle,hence the body will collapse and the energy pulls out at great speed.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sarassin:

True,the Israeli's tale of the creation leads to questions like,did god abandon the universe he created?

If he could make water and planets out of nothing,what stops it from destroy evil with the same pattern and why has it struggled with the enemies of the Israelis from day one?

2 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

You have it in reverse, evolution or basically naturalism theories are rooted in fear of accountability to God. It is a desperate attempt to explain away God. And it fails woefully on all accounts, especially astronomy. I could school you on this if you promised to have a teachable spirit

Chriatianity is a religion that tells you, 'in the beginning GOD....' While evolution is another that tells me, 'in the beginning DIRT...' Even an unborn fetus can see which is bullsh*t

Actually declaring there is no god is called having the balls to own up to an obvious fact. If Evolutionist/atheist/others were filled with fear,none of them will question the bible. Regardless of being threatened with hell fire and its horror acts,I as an individual is giving a middle finger to the idea of a god.

Matter is condensed energy. Both can lead to the other regardless.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
The reason for the age-long debate about the existence of God is predicated on the fact that he is a spirit, thus can neither be seen nor detected. That's why regardless of the groundbreaking scientific breakthroughs man has witnessed so far, there still is neither proof to confirm or refute the existence of God. If four empty soda cans are lined on a wall and one falls down, there's no way to satisfactorily prove that it wasn't pushed by unseen spirit fingers, as opposed to the wind or uneven balance.

So I say live and let live, whatever rocks your boat cool
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
I guess AA Allen was an illusionist too. The devil is happy he got you which is why he made you blind to the truth. Seek help, for the sake of your soul.

by the way, how are your ETs?
1feness:

TB Joshua is an illusionist. There is nothing wrong paying him a visit. But have you asked yourself what makes him different? He is a man in a country full of blind people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

Please try to be civil, it's not that difficult.

This your assertion that evolutionary and naturalism theories are rooted in the fear of being accountable to God is essentially a red herring, it is a stock phrase trotted out time and time again by religious apologists. The biblical story of creation as derived from other Canaanite sources already makes it clear the account is whimsical ….at best.

Another cliche Every society has its religious norms and every pig with lipstick is the prettiest to its owner. As far as I am concerned all religions are false, that is my view.

Wherever matter originated from, whatever the starting unitary position of the big bang, what is clear is that the semi-coherent and badly collated biblical accounts cannot be relied upon as absolute statements of facts. As articles of faith…I grant you, as statements of facts….No. There is a difference.

The Portuguese and Spanish explorer, Ferdinand Magellan a devout Christian once stated "The Church says that the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church."

Today Christian apologists never tire of telling the world how they always believed the earth was round all along. Perhaps 50 years from now when it is completely shown that an input from God was not a necessity for the creation of the universe, Christians will then say.....but we said so all along !

2 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

Actually declaring there is no god is called having the balls to own up to an obvious fact. If Evolutionist/atheist/others were filled with fear,none of them will question the bible. Regardless of being threatened with hell fire and its horror acts,I as an individual is giving a middle finger to the idea of a god.
Machismo it is grin

Matter is condensed energy. Both can lead to the other regardless.
When and u dear what circumstances?
Matter is actually information in case you have never figured that out
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sarassin:

Wherever matter originated from, whatever the starting unitary position of the big bang, what is clear is that the semi-coherent and badly collated biblical accounts cannot be relied upon as absolute statements of facts. As articles of faith…I grant you, as statements of facts….No. There is a difference.

Where did matter originate from before it decided to do something meaningful with itself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

Let me explain it better for you

All matter is a mere energy condensed to a low vibration. You may have heard quotes like "He has a negative vibe","He is so energetic" Yet few of us ever really stop to fathom the depths of these common expressions and remarks.

On both a primal and intuitive level, we can sense that not only is everything composed of energy, but this energy varies in its quantity and quality drastically in our everyday lives.

High vibrations are generally associated with positive qualities and feelings, such as love, forgiveness, compassion and peace. On the other hand, low vibrations are associated with darker qualities such as hatred, fear, greed and depression.
Back to your question,every part of them/us is made up of energy. Death of a person equally means his/her vibrational frequency has become too much for the body/matter to handle,hence the body will collapse and the energy pulls out at great speed.

Ok
New Age bullsh*t cheesy cheesy
Depak Chopra would die and roll in his grave over his mindless sheeple

Here is something to help you along;
http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

Ok
New Age bullsh*t cheesy cheesy
Depak Chopra would die and roll in his grave over his mindless sheeple

Here is something to help you along;
http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

It is advance physics mixed with reality
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is why most of you run to tb Joshua when you need help.

You know so little
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

It is advance physics mixed with reality
Bullsh*t by any other name is bullsh*t sir, especially in this case where it is neither
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:
This is why most of you run to tb Joshua when you need help.

You know so little
All ignorant pricks I have met tell me so
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

All ignorant pricks I have met tell me so

You don't have to turn it into a fight bro
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

Where did matter originate from before it decided to do something meaningful with itself?

At this point in time nobody knows where matter originated from.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sarassin:

At this point in time nobody knows where matter originated from.
How plausible is it for nothing to form something of itself?

What if somebody told you that this beau, Subaru WRX S4 SporVita was thrown off a volcano in Japan together with magma?

You'd think they escaped a lunatic asylum.
That is exactly how evolutionists sound when they tell you random processes generated complex life. This is pretending for a while that we know where matter came from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

You don't have to turn it into a fight bro
You too.
How is my New Age bullsh*t generator serving you?

Here is another

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

How plausible is it for nothing to form something of itself?

What if somebody told you that this beau, Subaru WRX S4 SporVita was thrown off a volcano in Japan together with magma?

You'd think they escaped a lunatic asylum.
That is exactly how evolutionists sound when they tell you random processes generated complex life. This is pretending for a while that we know where matter came from

Indeed the vehicle is very nice. You see, you can cut short the question and answer session. It ends something like this, you tell me matter cannot form itself out of nothing and I tell you in that case that God cannot be self-creating, it is a Mexican stand-off and rather pointless.

Empirically what I will say is that scientists have recently isolated and identified the Higgs particle the “Boson” that gives mass to other particles, experiments are being conducted to account for the interactions of the basic building blocks of matter i.e Quarks and leptons with gravity. Once the relationship is established the antecedents of matter becomes a lot clearer. As I mentioned in my previous post, scientists will sooner or later hand over the keys to the universe. If you forgive the pun, it’s simply a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sarassin:

Indeed the vehicle is very nice. You see, you can cut short the question and answer session. It ends something like this, you tell me matter cannot form itself out of nothing and I tell you in that case that God cannot be self-creating, it is a Mexican stand-off and rather pointless.

Empirically what I will say is that scientists have recently isolated and identified the Higgs particle the “Boson” that gives mass to other particles, experiments are being conducted to account for the interactions of the basic building blocks of matter i.e Quarks and leptons with gravity. Once the relationship is established the antecedents of matter becomes a lot clearer. As I mentioned in my previous post, scientists will sooner or later hand over the keys to the universe. If you forgive the pun, it’s simply a matter of time.

They are actually "creating another universe" not trying to unravel the mystery of our own . Im following that experiment keenly
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

They are actually "creating another universe" not trying to unravel the mystery of our own . Im following that experiment keenly

I am aware of that, my point still stands.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
vooks:

You too.
How is my New Age bullsh*t generator serving you?

Here is another

Does your comment deserve a reply? I'm not sure. Cos I don't know what new age is. But you know what? Life is good when your destiny is in your hands. Life is good to me in general. No fear of the Unknown.

I will tell you what is bullsh**t, sucking very hard on Yahweh's balls

2 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by GooseBaba: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
1feness:

Does your comment deserve a reply? I'm not sure. Cos I don't know what new age is. But you know what? Life is good when your destiny is in your hands. Life is good to me in general. No fear of the Unknown.

At bolded....

Yeparipa...!!!! You know Yahweh likes balls. It's littered in his inspired book... grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2015
1feness:

I would have given you another but am too tired
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by vooks: 12:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Sarassin:

No it is not. He is the Ultimate Uncaused Cause. That is more sensible to your claims of matter causing itself.
Boson or God particle is nothing but a minister of more doubt than answers. It is nothing to brag about my broda.
What you should avoid when engaging adults is Google and copy+paste antics

Let's think.
1. Boson was first hypothesized in 1964 to basically explain why other elementary particles have mass
2. It has remained elusive supposedly because it has a VERY high mass and it takes a lot of energy to create one
3. To create one, particles are accelerated to high speeds in opposite direction and made to collide hopefully a Boson may form
4. Bosons have high decay rate so what is actually observed is not the Bosons but the product of their decay

#3 and #4 are remarkable feats of human thinking. This is real science; experimental, can be repeated and observed. Quite different from the religion of evolution which is essentially a Forensic guesswork of history. Totally untestable.

Assume Boson exists and are observed. None of these tells you WHY and HOW they came into existence initially.

Thousands of years ago, some wise men figured that the universe does not exist due to chance; it is too orderly and exhibits design so much that it can't be due to random processes. Thus, 'In the beginning God....'

Thousands of years later, the FOOL be like, ' there is no God...'

And God be like, 'OK. How did you get here?'

The FOOL be like, ' we evolved over billions of years'

God be like, 'evolved from what?'

FOOL be like, 'dirt! Duh'

God be like, ' who made dirt?'

FOOL be like, 'Boson'

God be like, 'who made Boson?'

FOOL be like ' '
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by GooseBaba: 12:27am On Dec 04, 2015
vooks:

No it is not. He is the Ultimate Uncaused Cause. That is more sensible to your claims of matter causing itself.
Boson or God particle is nothing but a minister of more doubt than answers. It is nothing to brag about my broda.
What you should avoid when engaging adults is Google and copy+pastic antics

Lol @ ultimate Uncaused Cause...the ultimate nothing

Actually he is engaging a child. I'm guessing he knows by now.

You put a forward claim to challenge a theory. And you see yourself as an adult...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / Tunde Bakare & Wife Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary, Share #tb Photos / Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.