Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet (22044 Views)

Christian Astrophysicst Discovers New Planet Size Of 7 Earths Using Kepler' Data / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / A Man Of God Caught Trying To Bury Charms Before Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

"Could" imply uncertainty or to some extent and not totally like earth . Comprendre ?
Ebuka,

Is your faith in God hanging on the slim chance that we haven't found another planet that sustains life?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Alright then...

Let me put this in very basic terms.

We are earth based life forms, so everything we will judge other planets with will be based on our experience of how earth is.. That is why man came up with the EARTH SIMILARITY INDEX. (based on similarity to earth) if we lived on Mars we would be judging other planets by their similarity with our planet Mars.. (Understand?)

So thousands of planets have been VERIFIED AND OBSERVED to be similar to earth according to our similarity scale..

the nearest of this similarity being Kepler 438b which i mentioned.. The universe is filled with countless star systems and countless planets in these systems..

Luminosity is based on the activities of such celestial body..

Stars are luminous because they are extremely hot enough to trigger the process of nuclear fusion in their cores.

Hydrogen + Hydrogen ------> Helium... this is the nuclear chain reaction that goes on in a star core that is why a star is luminous. . in fact every other thing in this universe are luminated by stars practically.

Our earth is brighter than the moon itself and Jupiter is 16times brighter..this is the amount of light they reflect, these bodies don't produce light

If i tell you this question makes any sense to me i would be lying..

Please i mentioned that the universe is expanding.. (more-like space/time itself is expanding) and the single point where these rapid inflation and expansion began is what is known as big bang..

Nobody knows the center of the universe neither can anybody claim to be, our solar system has 8main planets and 5 miniplanets for now .. and NO it is a young system not more than 5billion years..

the universe is ~14 billion years old..

To be honest we shouldn't let beliefs stop us from learning what we should, nobody needs believe anything in order to learn them..

Ok first stars were formed like 200millions of years after the big bang, some of the galaxies and stars with estimated age as close to that of the big bang has been observed by space telescopes.

But all stars and planets didn't form at the same time.. Millions still form up till now and millions die..

Like our own star which you may know as the sun is 4.6billion years old

I suggest you pay more visits to the science section ...

I.E: My answers are based on scientific postulations and not my own assertions.
Alright, thanks a lot.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Thanks for the complement. We learn everyday. smiley

Wow! (But I noticed that was an assumption as it seems many of these claims are). But do they all have their own Sun?
..lol..They all orbit their own host stars..

Our own star is called the sun.. (so yes they all have their own sun)

Oh well, no one has brought concrete , verifiable proof to the contrary!

the only planet known to man to support life is earth because we are earth based life forms and lack the technology for now that can take us to explore other star systems internally..

Since this process birthed the Solar system and planets all from one source, why has some cooled while others have not and may never cool?

Seriously scholar you need to ... well.

every planet's temperature is dependent on their distance from the host stars..

Mercury and venus are very close to our sun and so is extremely hot in temperature.

Earth and Mars are in the goldilock zone, earth more so.. which is the not to hot not too cold zone.. just like Kepler 438b i mentioned.

Jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto are all further away from the sun so are colder...

understand now?

Since they all have a common source, how do we explain the varied cooling rates? Could it be that the expanse in which the bang took place had unequal temperature distributions? If so what was responsible for that?

Bros temperature differences in planets is dependent on their distance from the host star.. i would expect you should know this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by menesheh(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Science researches . I read science updates on news sites and its obvious why your asking me this . YOU DONT READ SCIENCE UPDATES AND YOU SPEW GARBAGE IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE smiley

I've never seen a published research paper that confirmed earth as the only planet amongst trillions of other planets in our observable universe that life form exist. In fact science is presuming the possibility of thousands if not millions of similar earth like planet that life forms may possibly exist. Mathematically plausible.

NASA Mars rover is seriously investing and bring in data for the possibility of microbian life form in our dear planet Mars. This is within our own solar system let alone trillions of other possible planets out there.

Other life form may or may not be complex like ours or even more than complex than ours.

The funny thing here is that i never doubt that i can't spew trash but until you demonstrate that i am. You gat nothing to offer rather than telling me that you do read science updates and news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pyrrho:
Ebuka,

Is your faith in God hanging on the slim chance that we haven't found another planet that sustains life?

Oh no . I'd be glad if we found aliens . You can ask johnydon22 Ive said God could have created other life forms in other planets . I was pretty sure at some point because of the myriad of planets we have in the universe
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

"Could" imply uncertainty or to some extent and not totally like earth . Comprendre ?

[size=20] EARTH is the only planet under our observable universe that can support life[/size] . OTHERS discovered[b] LOOK LIKE[/b] earth or COULD support life

Hahahahaha funny... I hope you don't mind showing me the scientific journal that made the enlarged statement please bro..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
see, thats the problem. you mistake allegory for literal. being na-ked is not ' without clothes '. leaving them nak-ed without protection because the LORD was at peace with them. see, when the LORD is at peace with you, even your enemies become your friend. but when the LORD is angry with you ? then thats when you need protection because your enemies will be raging and dying to tear you apart. so at that point they were na-ked meaning they had no protection because they didnt need one. but when they offended God and he got pissed off at them and their enemies started raging, which is why they hid themself, thats when they needed to get clad aka they needed protection. the bible is an allegory brah. thats why you are an atheist. because you actually think a literal snake was talking to a woman grin grin grin

proverbs 16 vs 7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. << SO YOU DONT NEED PROTECTION MEANING YOU ARE NA-KED. YOU ARE EXPOSED. BUT ITS OK BECAUSE YOUR ENEMIES ARE AT PEACE WITH YOU

Thanks and I do know the original of this story. The Sumerians wrote it before it was drafted into the bible. The original story was of the Annunaki,not Yahweh. The Snake is Enkidu and its is laughable you take the fake story this serious grin grin grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Thanks for the complement. We learn everyday. smiley

1.Wow! (But I noticed that was an assumption as it seems many of these claims are). But do they all have their own Sun?

2. Oh well, no one has brought concrete , verifiable proof to the contrary!

Alright.

3. Since this process birthed the Solar system and planets all from one source, why has some cooled while others have not and may never cool?

Alright.

4. Since they all have a common source, how do we explain the varied cooling rates? Could it be that the expanse in which the bang took place had unequal temperature distributions? If so what was responsible for that?

Alright

1.Every planet revolves around it's parent sun by the sheer gravitational pull of the Mother sun.

2. The figures are mathematical extrapolations based on the known laws of celestial mechanics.

3. Don't forget, that particles of matter bump and collide with each other every nano second. As they bump into each other, old formations are broken and new formations are formed. In the process, heat, radiation, torsion fields, etc are formed and exchanged.

No conditions are ever static in the universe.
Therefore, one cannot ever expect uniformity throughout the length and breadth of the universe.

We also know from our own solar system that closer to the heat source, the denser and more solid the surface of the planet, and further from the heat source, the more dispersed and gaseous a planet.

Therefore, we would assume that stars whose orbital radius is nearer to the galactic center would be more luminous that stars whose galactic orbits are further off.

4. Cooling rates would simply be a matter particle collisions and internal chemistry within the planetary body.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh no . I'd be glad if we found aliens . You can ask johnydon22 Ive said God could have created other life forms in other planets . I was pretty sure at some point because of the myriad of planets we have in the universe

Vatican also has this stance and even proposed preaching the gospel to the aliens should we find one. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha funny... I hope you don't mind showing me the scientist journal that made the enlarged statement please bro

Lol funny guy . I made these statements :

[size=20pt]EARTH is the only planet under our observable universe that can support life . OTHERS discovered LOOK LIKE earth or COULD support life

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
1feness:

Thanks and I do know the original of this story. The Sumerians wrote it before it was drafted into the bible. The original story was of the Annunaki,not Yahweh. The Snake is Enkidu and its is laughable you take the fake story this serious grin grin grin
see you err again. the same story was with the sumerians, the egyptians and the babylonians because God is the same yesterday, today and forever. that has been the script that has been handed down to humanity from time immemorial but disguised in allegory and each empire adds and infuses some of their culture into the story to make it original to their culture but it is the same story and the same story will be handed down millions of years from now because it is an allegorical story of what is expected of you when you come into the physical realm called earth. its instructions on how you are expected to live your life. do not steal, do not kill etc etc etc. wink wink
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Vatican also has this stance and even proposed preaching the gospel to the aliens should we find one. grin

You just gave me an idea now . Wow . But since you are no longer a christian it would do you no good
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
lol brah, am telling you, this universe and its inner workings is more convoluted and deeper than you can ever imagine or try to explain away with atheistic musings. its some very powerful forces at play. very powerful celestial forces. intelligently designing everything you see. why do meteor showers ( about 500 of them or so ) appear clockwork at different constellation annually ? who programmed it that way ? like the geminid meteor showers come on at 7 december to 17 december, the leonids at 6 november to 30 november etc etc. these are clockwork every-year. who programmed these meteor showers to be clockwork ? you are swimming in shallow waters with this atheism bruh. you need to let me take you to the deep waters grin

That the universe is deeper and more convoluted than we ever imagine is THE BEST REASON to rely on the scientific system, the rational objective system, to slowly and painstakingly unravel The MYSTERIES of the universe.
Not with the superstitious , magical mindsets of stone age people.

Don't you agree?

This is why I am on this religious section.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol funny guy . I made these statements :

EARTH is the only planet under our observable universe that can support life . OTHERS discovered LOOK LIKE earth or COULD support life

Lmao... so the statement is yours, i thought you said you saw it from a science update when menesheh asked you the basis of your assertion here (down.wink

KingEbukasBlog:

Science researches . I read science updates on news sites and its obvious why your asking me this . YOU DONT READ SCIENCE UPDATES AND YOU SPEW GARBAGE IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE smiley

Well ok ..
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You just gave me an idea now . Wow . But since you are no longer a christian it would do you no good

Muslims will be like "Jihad on the aliens to convert !!!" Oh i will pay anything to see you guys do that. . . Goodluck grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Luminosity, the fact that some stars give light and others do not , is simply a matter of chemistry.

Stars give out energy,the latent energy that they have, by simple atomic fission of hydrogen atoms.

Some stars have the ingredients and catalysts for these fission chain reactions, while others, not yet mature, or ones who have exhausted their fissionable materials.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

That the universe is deeper and more convoluted than we ever imagine is THE BEST REASON to rely on the scientific system, the rational objective system, to slowly and painstakingly unravel The MYSTERIES of the universe.
Not with the superstitious , magical mindsets of stone age people.

Don't you agree?

This is why I am on this religious section.
and you think science is divorced from God ? the scientific system is part of God. the number one celestial science is astrology ( not as practiced today cuz that is just demonic rubbish ) and astronomy.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
see you err again. the same story was with the sumerians, the egyptians and the babylonians because God is the same yesterday, today and forever. that has been the script that has been handed down to humanity from time immemorial but disguised in allegory and each empire adds and infuses some of their culture into the story to make it original to their culture but it is the same story and the same story will be handed down millions of years from now because it is an allegorical story of what is expected of you when you come into the physical realm called earth. its instructions on how you are expected to live your life. do not steal, do not kill etc etc etc. wink wink

The script is actually the fact that non-terrestial beings have interacted and influenced human civilizations from the beginnings of time.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by dorox(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Luminosity, the fact that some stars give light and others do not , is simply a matter of chemistry.

Stars give out energy,the latent energy that they have, by simple atomic fission of hydrogen atoms.

Some stars have the ingredients and catalysts for these fission chain reactions, while others, not yet mature, or ones who have exhausted their fissionable materials.
Sorry for being a bit pedantic. Stars produce their energy through nuclear fussion. It starts with the lightest element hydrogen combining to form helium and it ends when iron is formed. Elements heavier than iron are produced only in super massive stars when they explode in a supernova.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Let's get back to the start, can anybody in the house who is a real cognoscenti on the Big bang theory answer this:

Think of it this way. The big bang gave birth to the substance that planets are made of, while gravity is a force that acted on these substance to form big round planets.\

Does this mean the Big Bang brought something out of nothing some of which formed the Stars and other the Planets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
and you think science is divorced from God ? the scientific system is part of God. the number one celestial science is astrology ( not as practiced today cuz that is just demonic rubbish ) and astronomy.

You still keep saying " god".
Simply substitute it with " Toothfairy" , and lets see how it sounds.

My point is that we cannot be pulling god and Toothfairiies out of our asxxes until we have a scientific proof, theory or even a hypothesis of God.

Let's start from a position of doubt , to eventully arrive at certainty, rather than from a position of certainty ( as you are), and then battle forever to defend your doubts.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

The script is actually the fact that non-terrestial beings have interacted and influenced human civilizations from the beginnings of time.
yeah but its all allegory. just cuz someone cant decode it and has in his or her idiocy propagated mythological beliefs like the giant nephilims is not the fault of the bible. thats human error. a nephilim is simply a mixture of the sons of God and the daughters of men meaning interracial marriage between the yisrael of old and the heathen nations. and there children were giants meaning they were giants in their field. it was during this era that the sphinx and pyramids were built so you can glean that these were atlantean intellectual giants who lived during that period. so if you attach mythological figures to words, then thats your mistake which you have to correct. which is why i strongly suggest people get into etymology of words
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
menesheh:

I've never seen a published research paper that confirmed earth as the only planet amongst trillions of that planets in our observable universe that life form exist. In fact science is presuming the possibility of thousands if not millions of similar earth like planet that life forms may possibly exist. Mathematically plausible.

[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=40609867]
EARTH is the only planet under our observable universe that can support life . OTHERS discovered LOOK LIKE earth or COULD support life

Do you see any contradiction ?

Other life form may or may not be complex like ours or even more than complex than ours.

Ive discussed about this with johnydon22 not quite long ago

The funny thing here is that i never doubt that i can't spew trash but until you demonstrate that i am. You gat nothing to offer rather than telling me that you do read science updates and news.

I did offer you good . At least I know there would be an emergence of human cloning industry , underwater hotel , humanoid robots that can work as firefighters , consciousness of humans to be passed to robots to continue their "existence " , scientists have discovered that snakes did have legs and lost them 90 million years ago and DNA will be used as an biological tool to find a suitable spouse from science news and updates . So if you dont see it ( reading science news and updates ) as a good thing , then SORRY sad
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by menesheh(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

SOme parents see their rules in their houses as absolute truth , fact and if you fail to acknowledge you will be canned or punished therefore science is better than some parents .

You should win something for your kind of reasoning

Coming to the "reality" both of us and bunch of others are observing and how it works, personal experience and self assumed facts are irrelevant. There ways of evaluating facts to the best human capability for now, that continued to work and also continued to be consistent.

If you tell me that my house is on fire and i look around and observed that my house is not really on fire, i may be wrong. What i need to do is to ask other people whether or not my housing is on fire. They can help me to investigate (by looking around my house) to confirm you and i who is actually telling the truth of my house burning. We can work together to confirm the reality of things.

This bounces back to reason, evidence and prove which is the main core of scientific method - Peer review, falsification, skepticism, logic, reason, evidence and bunch of other ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
dorox:

Sorry for being a bit pedantic. Stars produce their energy through nuclear fussion. It starts with the lightest element hydrogen combining to form helium and it ends when iron is formed. Elements heavier than iron are produced only in super massive stars when they explode in a supernova.

Yes sir ,
Thank you for the correction.
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by shumuel(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kikiki Lol, i just had to laugh, Gulible & vulnerable humans, always looking for signs, has the Bible not foretold it ''There shall be no sign''.

For those who don't believe in God (atheists) claiming this is a sign that God don't exists, i laugh at you, so you expect the same God that created you and gave you the ability to reproduce to always come out and shout ''Let there be light'' at every given time , isn't it ?

Has the Bible not also foretold it, ''They worship the works of there own hand, and her like it, eyes they have but can not see, ears they have but can not ear, mouths they have and can not speak, and all those that worship it are like it'' Science is of man, and also Technology, you can't leave God and worship or believe only on it, it is just pure stupidity. Mtcheeew!
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
yeah but its all allegory. just cuz someone cant decode it and has in his or her idiocy propagated mythological beliefs like the giant nephilims is not the fault of the bible. thats human error. a nephilim is simply a mixture of the sons of God and the daughters of men meaning interracial marriage between the yisrael of old and the heathen nations. and there children were giants meaning they were giants in their field. it was during this era that the sphinx and pyramids were built so you can glean that these were atlantean intellectual giants who lived during that period. so if you attach mythological figures to words, then thats your mistake which you have to correct. which is why i strongly suggest people get into etymology of words
The Bible is an abbreviated and plagiarized form of ancient Sumerian, Babylonian and Egyptian legends and myths.

The Sumerian texts have been translated in great detail, and are not ambiguous about the simple stories of their history that they told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
menesheh:

Coming to the "reality" both of us and bunch of others are observing and how it works, personal experience and self assumed facts are irrelevant. There ways of evaluating facts to the best human capability for now, that continued to work and also continued to be consistent.

If you tell me that my house is on fire and i look around and observed that my house is not really on fire, i may be wrong. What i need to do is to ask other people whether or not my housing is on fire. They can help me to investigate (by looking around my house) to confirm you and i who is actually telling the truth of my house burning. We can work together to confirm the reality of things.

This bounces back to reason, evidence and prove which is the main core of scientific method - Peer review, falsification, skepticism, logic, reason, evidence and bunch of other ways.

Ive experienced healing after prayer and I said hey look Im healed and everyone confirmed it - isn't that evident enough .

Christianity teaches about love and helping one another etc , science does not.. can I say Christianity is better than science ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
dorox:

Stars are bright due to nuclear fusion of light element to heavier elements. Planets are not luminous. Any apparent luminousity of a planet is the reflection of light from the star it is orbiting.
Alright thanks
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Let's get back to the start, can anybody in the house who is a real cognoscenti on the Big bang theory answer this:

Does this mean the Big Bang brought something out of nothing some of which formed the Stars and other the Planets?
I am not a Big Bang theorist but i will answer you and advice you join the science section more often.

Big Bang theory proposes an energy singularity, matter (mass) and energy are relative..

E=Mc2

So Big bang doesn't propose nothing (Only quantum fluctuation asserts this) it proposes rapid inflation of the energy singularity which eventually cooled to form sub atomic and atomic particles (matter) that are producers of stars etc through gravitational effect.

If you want to learn about the Big bang go online, there are numerous PDF books of it..
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

You still keep saying " god".
Simply substitute it with " Toothfairy" , and lets see how it sounds.

My point is that we cannot be pulling god out of our asxxes until we have a scientific proof, theory or even a hypothesis of God.

Let's start from a position of doubt , to eventully arrive at certainty, rather than from a position of certainty ( as you are), and then battle forever to defend your doubts
listen, you may be operating from a position of doubt, which i operated under that position for a very long time even when professing to be a christian in the past, but right now ? i am operating from a position of certainty. i have seen things and i can emphatically tell you that God is real. but you have to walk your own path of uncertainty, and maybe, just maybe one day, if its not too late, you will get to see the error of your ways and your assertion .
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
plaetton:

The Bible is an abbreviated and plagiarized form of ancient Sumerian, Babylonian and Egyptian legends and myths.

The Sumerian texts have been translated in great detail, and are not ambiguous about the simple stories of their history that they told.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / Tunde Bakare & Wife Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary, Share #tb Photos / Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.