Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet (22047 Views)

Christian Astrophysicst Discovers New Planet Size Of 7 Earths Using Kepler' Data / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries / A Man Of God Caught Trying To Bury Charms Before Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:
Be my guest.. Point them out

1. How an earth did the big FRAUD theory bring forth space ?

2. There is NO planet that can CERTAINLY and TOTALLY support life like earth

3. Is the Big Bang the CAUSE of the expansion of space/time - whatever that means - atomic and sub atomic particles ?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2015
1feness:

Stop getting hyper! Proving the existence of your god should be an easy task

Jesus is a historical figure . Jesus is God . If you can figure it out then go and sleep or something
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
i suppose you think God is a human with flesh who just speaks and things come into being. just as underneath this flesh we are electromagnetic beings, God is an all encompassing electromagnetic force without a flesh. so yes he created that planet in the taurus constellation but you couldnt see him operating with the naked eyes. but the point is that there is a celestial reason why that planet was created for all to see in the taurus constellation. beneath what you see on the physical, there is a spiritual reason. as above so below. the reason being that a dimension shift is coming on earth. a paradigm shift where the first will be last and the first will be last. the bullied will turn into the bully and the bully into the bullied. taurus the bull wink

An electromagnetic force who happens to be a "he" and not a "she".....how logical lol.

Planets were formed and not created. Creation is impossible when it comes to natural occurrence that happened billions of years ago. An Asteroid can hit our planet and split it into several parts and there we go,another planet arrives! And if it supports life,it supports life.

Humans should stop giving obvious responsibilities to god. The church is not intelligent/knowledgeable enough to teach spirituality

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
i suppose you think God is a human with flesh who just speaks and things come into being. just as underneath this flesh we are electromagnetic beings, God is an all encompassing electromagnetic force without a flesh. so yes he created that planet in the taurus constellation but you couldnt see him operating with the naked eyes. but the point is that there is a celestial reason why that planet was created for all to see in the taurus constellation. beneath what you see on the physical, there is a spiritual reason. as above so below. the reason being that a dimension shift is coming on earth. a paradigm shift where the first will be last and the first will be last. the bullied will turn into the bully and the bully into the bullied. taurus the bull wink

Lol.
As we see the outstretched glowing hand of God creating this infant planet, we all have to wonder what could possibly be the SPIRITUAL reason for creating this planet now, especially when the entire creation is 2 celestial seconds from PASSING AWAY .
undecided

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Jesus is a historical figure . Jesus is God . If you can figure it out then go and sleep or something

This stuff you say is why you need a proper mentor and teacher

You are lucky Johnydon22,plaetton,horus are their for you to learn from. Stop all this "jesus is god" embarrassing statements of yours pls undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Kingebukasblog, I think you should change your moniker to King'sjester-ebuka.

Seriously

NO am serious sir . You actually created a thread that "proved" that scientists actually MONITORED the formation of a planet
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

1. How an earth did the big FRAUD theory bring forth space ?
[b]
Hahahahaha and i even thought you had a scientific basis to assert my answers were wrong even though i made my answers very basic..

Ok let me start a fresh explanation of the Big bang theory... Big Bang as propounded by Georges Lamitre observed the components of the universe are moving apart from each other.

This expansion was confirmed by Edwin hubble using the Mt Witlson telescope.. It is not matter itself that is expanding but space and time itself.

Space and time is like a fabric with matters on it .. so space/time is expanding and so are the matter on it.

simple demonstration is with a rubber band.. make marks on it with a pen then draw the rubber to make the rubber expand, you will notice the marks on it expanding and moving apart with the expansion of the rubber band.

So according to Big Bang theory the rapid inflation of the singularity brought about space/time itself and matter after it cooled..

Ebuka i even thought you have read about the Big bang theory? wink

I recommend theory of relativity so you can grasp the concept of space/time (ultimately understand what blackholes are)
[/b]

2. There is NO planet that can CERTAINLY and TOTALLY support life like earth

This is your belief or a scientific assertion by the astronomical community?.. there are Billions of rocky planets in the goldilock zone of their host star am sure i mentioned Kepler 438b to be 88% similar to earth.

Maybe you checked all the planets to determine none can support life like earth.. did you

This is one problem with belief, making assertions based on emotion than enquiry..

I am still looking where my answers where wrong

3. Is the Big Bang the CAUSE of the expansion of space/time - what that means - atomic and sub atomic particles ?

No sub atomic and atomic particles is not same as space/time sir. . Atomic particles are matter which ultimately formed stars and most celestial objects you know through the action of gravity..

I thought you said my answers were wrong scientifically, i was actually hoping for scientific postulations that said otherwise.

turns out you were just substituting your emotions in a premise to assert it is wrong when clearly enough you don't understand it

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2015
1feness:

This stuff you say is why you need a proper mentor and teacher

You are lucky Johnydon22,plaetton,horus are their for you to learn from. Stop all this "jesus is god" embarrassing statements of yours pls undecided

You are calling your crew ? How pathetic

Jesus is God
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are calling your crew ? How pathetic

Jesus is God

Just as my dog is a God too

4 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2015
1feness:

An electromagnetic force who happens to be a "he" and not a "she".....how logical lol.

Planets were formed and not created. Creation is impossible when it comes to natural occurrence that happened billions of years ago. An Asteroid can hit our planet and split it into several parts and there we go,another planet arrives! And if it supports life,it supports life.

Humans should stop giving obvious responsibilities to god. The church is not intelligent/knowledgeable enough to teach spirituality

Lol.
Funny how , just day before yesterday, god was in Iraq walking and talking with Adam, then on Mount Sinai hosting and howling at Moses, then at somewhere else in Canaan wrestling with Jacob.

And then yesterday, he moved to the sky.

And today, shuttles between outside of our universe and the spiri spiri world, while moonlighting as electromagnetic energy.

Hhhmm.
Wow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by menesheh(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

My dear friend,
Thank you for asking, in humility, about things that you obviously do not understand.

It is greatly encouraged that everyone seek answers to vexing questions.

From your questions, I can see that you are misinformed about issues of celestial mechanics.
Again, I do not blame nor will I mock you for that.

Let me do my best to answer and correct some of your erroneous assumptions.

1. There are estimated to be around 100 billion Galaxies in the universe.

Our star is in the Milky Way Galaxy system. The Milky Way Galaxy system has about 100 billion stars.

Our star( solar system) is just one of the 100 billion stars in our Milky Way Galaxy system.

We have 9 planets in our solar system. Now assuming this number as a standard, then,

9 planets x 100 billion stars x 100 billion galaxies = the estimated number of planets in the universe.

Now, pls tell me, how did you arrive at your statement that there is only one planet with life ?

2. Different planets, different stars, different galaxies are born and die at different times.

3. We cannot know unless we scientifically examine them one after the other.

Nice put up there mr plaetton.

The worst part of it is that there is no other way of investigating whether or not there are other life forms in the vast deep universe or that earth is the only planet capable of supporting life since the distance between even planets within our own solar system is so vastly enormous let alone investigating other planetary bodies within other stars and galaxies out there.

A book that have zero mechanisms on how to go about investigating all these man's mind-boggling stuffs, people decided to believe it using faith as there best mechanism to accept the assertions of such ancient book written some thousands of years with copies of copies of translations by anonymous authors with no original.

For him to answer with maximum degree of certainty and conclude that the earth is the only planet that can support life, it all boil down to evidence and prove (scientific method) not faith or that this book say this or that about the nature of the universe.

Scholar8200

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
As we see the outstretched glowing hand of God creating this infant planet, we all have to wonder what could possibly be the SPIRITUAL reason for creating this planet now, especially when the entire creation is 2 celestial seconds from PASSING AWAY .
undecided

grin
lol brah, am telling you, this universe and its inner workings is more convoluted and deeper than you can ever imagine or try to explain away with atheistic musings. its some very powerful forces at play. very powerful celestial forces. intelligently designing everything you see. why do meteor showers ( about 500 of them or so ) appear clockwork at different constellation annually ? who programmed it that way ? like the geminid meteor showers come on at 7 december to 17 december, the leonids at 6 november to 30 november etc etc. these are clockwork every-year. who programmed these meteor showers to be clockwork ? you are swimming in shallow waters with this atheism bruh. you need to let me take you to the deep waters grin
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

Even though i was almost blown off my seat by the stack naivete your questions betrayed i won't mind answering them because i believe no question is dumb, can be bluntly naive but not dumb.
Sure, no man is a repository of all knowledge! Thanks for your time but more naive clarifications may be sought.

This is the first naive question.. There are thousands of planets out there orbitting the habitable zone of their host stars just like the earth.

according to our own Earth Similarity index there are thousands of them that are like earth out there the closest we know for now being kepler 438b..

88% earth's similarity according to earth's scale and with time the certainty of finding even more planets more conducive for life is undeniable..

so please earth is not the only planet that can support life or is even likely to be the only, there are countless numbers of planets in the observable universe.. the only problem is that man lacks the technology it takes to travel such distances.
Can we say the highlighted means these claims are un-verified? If no, on what basis do we accept them for what they have been called?

Big Bang according to scientific postulations brought about subatomic and atomic particles which are fundamentals of matter.

so yes our solar system is a young system compared to the age of the universe and i thought it should be an elementary knowledge that Solar systems, galaxies, planets, nebulas, blackholes... are all products of matter ..[/b]
Now we dont all have same academic privileges, how did they all differentiate and some are luminous while others are not?

so yes scientifically Big bang brought out the solar system not the other way round

Alright. Considering the distance where some of these planets are, would you say they were thrust there by the Bang or they travelled there over time? And did the Big Bang occur at that part where you have the Conventional 9 planets today or in a place Light years away?

hahahahaha am sorry for laughing at this bro but i cant help it.. anyway am sure i have answered you above..

i suggest you pick up basic science materials, you can start from the science section.... Cus this?... Don't really know what to say..

No problem. At least I am not pretending to be an expert.

I think you think Big bang means the formation of a solar system.. (this is why i am insisting you start picking up simple science text books)

[b]According to the scientific postulations Big Bang brought about expansion of space/time and ultimately atomic and subatomic particles.

Space/time ..Matter (this includes Galaxies, stars, nebula, planets, asteroids ...etc)

[/b]

Kindly expatiate on the colored regarding were they formed immediately after the Bang or over a long period?

To be honest bro these questions i expect only from primary school students not adults..

one do not really need to believe scientific postulations in order to study, it is understandable that you place your beliefs first but i think you should have studied these things at least for knowing sake because i am awed at these questions.

but like i said, no question is dumb only naive or misplaced..
Indeed, thanks for your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
Funny how , just day before yesterday, god was in Iraq walking and talking with Adam, then on Mount Sinai hosting and howling at Moses, then at somewhere else in Canaan wrestling with Jacob.

And then yesterday, he moved to the sky.

And today, shuttles between outside of our universe and the spiri spiri world, while moonlighting as electromagnetic energy.

Hhhmm.
Wow!

lol he even at some point dined with Abraham. The power of brainwash is huge.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2015
menesheh:

Nice put up there mr plaetton.

The worst part of it is that there is no other way of investigating whether or not there are other life forms in the vast deep universe or that earth is the only planet capable of supporting life since the distance between even planets within our own solar system is so vastly enormous let alone investigating other planetary bodies within other stars and galaxies out there.

A book that have zero mechanisms on how to go about investigating all these man's mind-boggling stuffs, people decided to believe it using faith as there best mechanism to accept the assertions of such ancient book written some thousands of years with copies of copies of translations by anonymous authors with no original.

For him to answer with maximum degree of certainty and conclude that the earth is the only planet that can support life, it all boil down to evidence and prove (scientific method) not faith or that this book say this or that about the nature of the universe.

Dumber

EARTH is the only planet under our observable universe that can support life . OTHERS discovered LOOK LIKE earth or COULD support life
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2015
1feness:

could be a he or a she, really makes no difference. i have seen YAH referred to as a he or a she in the bible. electromagnetic forces dont have sexes. however you feel comfortable classifying the POWER as is up to you. and asteroids are programmed not to hit our planet. the little ones that hit our planet usually has a spiritual undertone as to why it was allowed to happen and you will notice most of the small ones that come through only hit the russia region. why you may ask ? why only that one region ? these asteroids are charged particles and the magnetosphere of the earth repels it. this is all intelligently designed. all that asteroid hitting the earth paranoia can only be borne out of a carnal mind that thinks everything is happenstance
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2015
dorox:

I am not an expert in astronomy but here is my layman take on your questions.
Thanks for your time.

1. One just "happen" to form at a distance from the sun that is conducive to life. This habitable zone that is neither too hot nor too cold for life to exist is commonly refered to as the Goldilocks zone.

A little experiment for you. Hold let say five small stones of various weight in your hand, and throw them as far as possible.
Now check if they all land on one spot. If they don't, can you postulate a hypothesis that explains the other in which they land from you?
2. The process of planetary formation started at the same time and ended when there was too few left over material in the gravitational field of each planet.
3. The process of planetary formation is not a sequential process that must wait for one to finish before the next one can start.
4. The big bang gave birth to all of the matter and energy in the universe, so it is obvious that it came before stars and planets formation.
Okay.

5. The solar system did not exist before the big bang. Same goes for all other stellar system in the universe.
6. The big bang created matter and energy, and this matter and energy keeps rearranging itself to form new stars and planetary system from the death of old ones.
Alright, how do they differentiate is there a magnetic attraction of like particles?

7. It produced everthing in the universe.
8. Think of it this way. The big bang gave birth to the substance that planets are made of, while gravity is a force that acted on these substance to form big round planets.
In essence are you saying that all planets were formed from the same substance? How about the luminous ones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
could be a he or a she, really makes no difference. i have seen YAH referred to as a he or a she in the bible. electromagnetic forces dont have sexes. however you feel comfortable classifying the POWER as is up to you. and asteroids are programmed not to hit our planet. the little ones that hit our planet usually has a spiritual undertone as to why it was allowed to happen and you will notice most of the small ones that come through only hit the russia region. why you may ask ? why only that one region ? these asteroids are charged particles and the magnetosphere of the earth repels it. this is all intelligently designed. all that asteroid hitting the earth paranoia can only be borne out of a carnal mind that thinks everything is happenstance

lol you mean Yahweh,god of the Israelis? Yahweh wasn't even the strongest of the many gods to attribute the creation of the planet to him. If Yahweh was intelligent enough to create a planet,why create man and dump him in a garden naked? It doesn't make sense at all.

Can you prove Yahweh truly exist? Lets start from that.

3 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by menesheh(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Sure, no man is a repository of all knowledge! Thanks for your time but more naive clarifications may be sought.

Can we say the highlighted means these claims are un-verified? If no, on what basis do we accept them for what they have been called?

Now we dont all have same academic privileges, how did they all differentiate and some are luminous while others are not?

Alright. Considering the distance where some of these planets are, would you say they were thrust there by the Bang or they travelled there over time? And did the Big Bang occur at that part where you have the Conventional 9 planets today or in a place Light years away?

Kindly expatiate on the colored regarding were they formed immediately after the Bang or over a long period?

There is this comment you made here -

As a thinking agent, you deserve your right to believe anything or disbelieve. Scientific investigations are building a model of knowledge that are self correcting as new findings and evidence continued to pour in. Science is not dogmatic in its findings.

Thats why science and religion have their different ways of seeing fact, truth, absolutism etc. Science is all about, demonstrate that a scientific "fact" is false, you win yourself a international noble prize and huge cash. But religious believes are in direct contrast. Dare point out where there are flaws in any religious believe and earn yourself a death penalty or bash.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by menesheh(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Dumber

EARTH is the only planet under our observable universe that can support life . OTHERS discovered LOOK LIKE earth or COULD support life

How do you know this?

2 Likes

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by sukkot: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015
1feness:

lol you mean Yahweh,god of the Israelis? Yahweh wasn't even the strongest of the many gods to attribute the creation of the planet to him. If Yahweh was intelligent enough to create a planet,why create man and dump him in a garden naked? It doesn't make sense at all.

Can you prove Yahweh truly exist? Lets start from that.
see, thats the problem. you mistake allegory for literal. being na-ked is not ' without clothes '. leaving them nak-ed without protection because the LORD was at peace with them. see, when the LORD is at peace with you, even your enemies become your friend. but when the LORD is angry with you ? then thats when you need protection because your enemies will be raging and dying to tear you apart. so at that point they were na-ked meaning they had no protection because they didnt need one. but when they offended God and he got pissed off at them and their enemies started raging, which is why they hid themself, thats when they needed to get clad aka they needed protection. the bible is an allegory brah. thats why you are an atheist. because you actually think a literal snake was talking to a woman grin grin grin

proverbs 16 vs 7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. << SO YOU DONT NEED PROTECTION MEANING YOU ARE NA-KED. YOU ARE EXPOSED. BUT ITS OK BECAUSE YOUR ENEMIES ARE AT PEACE WITH YOU
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Scholar8200:

Alright then...

Let me put this in very basic terms.

We are earth based life forms, so everything we will judge other planets with will be based on our experience of how earth is.. That is why man came up with the EARTH SIMILARITY INDEX. (based on similarity to earth) if we lived on Mars we would be judging other planets by their similarity with our planet Mars.. (Understand?)

So thousands of planets have been VERIFIED AND OBSERVED to be similar to earth according to our similarity scale..

the nearest of this similarity being Kepler 438b which i mentioned.. The universe is filled with countless star systems and countless planets in these systems..

Luminosity is based on the activities of such celestial body..

Stars are luminous because they are extremely hot enough to trigger the process of nuclear fusion in their cores.

Hydrogen + Hydrogen ------> Helium... this is the nuclear chain reaction that goes on in a star core that is why a star is luminous. . in fact every other thing in this universe are luminated by stars practically.

Our earth is brighter than the moon itself and Jupiter is 16times brighter..this is the amount of light they reflect, these bodies don't produce light

If i tell you this question makes any sense to me i would be lying..

Please i mentioned that the universe is expanding.. (more-like space/time itself is expanding) and the single point where these rapid inflation and expansion began is what is known as big bang..

Nobody knows the center of the universe neither can anybody claim to be, our solar system has 8main planets and 5 miniplanets for now .. and NO it is a young system not more than 5billion years..

the universe is ~14 billion years old..

To be honest we shouldn't let beliefs stop us from learning what we should, nobody needs believe anything in order to learn them..

Ok first stars were formed like 200millions of years after the big bang, some of the galaxies and stars with estimated age as close to that of the big bang has been observed by space telescopes.

But all stars and planets didn't form at the same time.. Millions still form up till now and millions die..

Like our own star which you may know as the sun is 4.6billion years old

I suggest you pay more visits to the science section ...

I.E: My answers are based on scientific postulations and not my own assertions.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Dumber

Mars supported life, and may still support life.

I guess you haven't heard.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
menesheh:

How do you know this?

Science researches . I read science updates on news sites and its obvious why your asking me this . YOU DONT READ SCIENCE UPDATES AND YOU SPEW GARBAGE IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE smiley
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

Mars supported life, and may still support life.

I guess you haven't heard.

ONCE SUPPORTED and its still debated to know the exact cause
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by johnydon22(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Science researches . I read science updates on news sites and its obvious why your asking me this . YOU DONT READ SCIENCE UPDATES AND YOU SPEW GARBAGE IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE smiley

Please this science update did it assert that.

-Only earth is known by man to possess life

or

-Or earth is the only planet to possess life ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Scholar8200(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2015
plaetton:

My dear friend,
Thank you for asking, in humility, about things that you obviously do not understand.

It is greatly encouraged that everyone seek answers to vexing questions.
Thanks for the complement. We learn everyday. smiley

From your questions, I can see that you are misinformed about issues of celestial mechanics.
Again, I do not blame nor will I mock you for that.

Let me do my best to answer and correct some of your erroneous assumptions.

1. There are estimated to be around 100 billion Galaxies in the universe.

Our star is in the Milky Way Galaxy system. The Milky Way Galaxy system has about 100 billion stars.

Our star( solar system) is just one of the 100 billion stars in our Milky Way Galaxy system.

We have 9 planets in our solar system. Now assuming this number as a standard, then,

9 planets x 100 billion stars x 100 billion galaxies = the estimated number of planets in the universe.
Wow! (But I noticed that was an assumption as it seems many of these claims are). But do they all have their own Sun?

Now, pls tell me, how did you arrive at your statement that there is only one planet with life ?
Oh well, no one has brought concrete , verifiable proof to the contrary!

3. We cannot know unless we scientifically examine them one after the other.
Alright.

4. Lol.
The Big Bang led to the formation of the universe, as energy dispersed rapidly throughout space , cooled, condensed and formed the particles of matter.
Since this process birthed the Solar system and planets all from one source, why has some cooled while others have not and may never cool?

5. Lol
Our solar system didn't exist before the Big Bang.
The Big Bang was the beginning , or the inflection point for all processes in the universe.
Alright.

6. If you understand that solar system was the beginning of the processes, then the fact that stars are still hot and in motion simply means that processes set in motion by the Big Bang continue unabated.
Since they all have a common source, how do we explain the varied cooling rates? Could it be that the expanse in which the bang took place had unequal temperature distributions? If so what was responsible for that?

7. Lol.
If you have understood all 6 answers so far, then the no. 7 is unnecessary.

8. Again, In light of information provided thus far, no 8 is unnecessary.
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
menesheh:

Science is not dogmatic in its findings.

Thats why science and religion have their different ways of seeing fact, truth, absolutism etc. Science is all about, demonstrate that a scientific "fact" is false, you win yourself a international noble prize and huge cash. But religious believes are in direct opposite. Dare point out where there are flaws in any religious believe and earn yourself a death penalty or bash.

SOme parents see their rules in their houses as absolute truth , fact and if you fail to acknowledge you will be canned or punished therefore science is better than some parents .

You should win something for your kind of reasoning
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
flamingREED:
The mistake scientists make is to think that they only make discoveries, and that their discoveries mean there's no God. I have felt God's presence, His literal peace and Spirit's operation which are my own discoveries, which reinforce my belief in God. This is also in spite of what atheists think. They think we're lying, but we know our discoveries are true. More so, our spiritual experiences being overwhelmingly delightsome than physical cum technological benefits, we accept and pursue a hope of A BETTER COUNTRY. Eg, on a certain day I laid down on the floor, and as most men, facing up. Then suddenly, I was filled with a sensation which itself was an absence of sensations -of pain, of heat, of whatever pressures of any degrees in any part of me -bone, tissue, cells, organs, systems and psychology. That peace I can't describe, for the tongue of flesh and brain of mortal literacy fail me to frame it's excellency. I was certain I felt heaven's atmosphere while I laid me down. It granted me absolute tranquility; I felt so free yet full; so healed, yet in a body; so pure, yet in a corrupt world. It so medicined me to such state and rapture that no clinician can restore the most verdant of men. My man, stop doubting, and never think your human thoughts would suffice to alienate us from Jehovah. Impossible. And to the skeptic I say, it's better to come to terms with God and explore His grace in order to be on the better side and avoid cases that touch on the last day. God loves, lives, heals and helps. And to destroy His faith, no man can. His church will ever stand. 'tis written by His finger. Heaven is His, so is wisdom and power, and the glory of asphyxiating innovations. Amen. His Spirit teach the minds of the sons of men even when they perceive it not.
This what Buddha calls inner peace.

What last day are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by plaetton: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Thanks for your time.

Okay.

Alright, how do they differentiate is there a magnetic attraction of like particles?

In essence are you saying that all planets were formed from the same substance? How about the luminous ones?

Luminosity, the fact that some stars give light and others do not , is simply a matter of chemistry.

Stars give out energy,the latent energy that they have, by simple atomic fission of hydrogen atoms.

Some stars have the ingredients and catalysts for these fission chain reactions, while others, not yet mature, or ones who have exhausted their fissionable materials.

1 Like

Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Please this science update did it assert that.

-Only earth is known by man to possess life

or

-Or earth is the only planet to possess life ?

KingEbukasBlog:

EARTH is the only planet under our observable universe that can support life . OTHERS discovered[b] LOOK LIKE[/b] earth or COULD support life

"Could" imply uncertainty or to some extent and not totally like earth . Comprendre ?
Re: Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet by dorox(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Scholar8200:
Thanks for your time.

Okay.

Stars are bright due to nuclear fusion of light element to heavier elements. Planets are not luminous. Any apparent luminousity of a planet is the reflection of light from the star it is orbiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / Tunde Bakare & Wife Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary, Share #tb Photos / Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.