Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? (70291 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Girls Change Ur Ways / Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by scentmarlc(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
I think we should wear one pant for four days bf washing it!!it makes d down part to smell good angry angry

Baddest grin
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Pheals(f): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
sage2:

3 years since you first tasted the thing abi?
U know well o
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Seculent: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Den u should probably change ur boxers once a year grin
If I wear 1 boxers for a year without changing it, will you like it?

If you like it, I am okay with it. cheesy
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by sage2(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
U know well o

Bad gyal. I hail you o.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Seculent:
If I wear 1 boxers for a year without changing it, will you like it?

If you like it, I am okay with it. cheesy
Lol

As long as am not complaining den am ok with it grin
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by otijah(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Aladinnemama:
It shld be changed every blessed day, to avoid infection..
but why is dat place soo sensitive to infections
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by otijah(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahaha, laugh wan kill me here ooo
holajeedayy:

mmmhh your kuzana is living thing it has nose
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by apogeez(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
U people are still talking of changing what of this white people that dsn't wore any. Nawa o me de change my every seconds
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by otijah(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy oboy if u knw anybody that means u hv been fucking d lady.
JoeCutie:
I know a girl who changes hers 3times a day.

The same me knows a girl who changes hers once every 3 days kwa.

Choice: Irony of life. angry
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by otijah(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2015
duduade:

You just a retaaard.....
lol na tru nah
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by otijah(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Ok grin is that the reason y girls do go with tissue if they want to urinate? A lot of things is happening down there oo.
HaneefahRN:

OP, talk true, the first girl u didn't mention is ur present gf and ur ex-gf does that too. Haba. For u to keep smellos as gf, I'm wondering how often u change ur boxers sef.
Back to the topic, a lady shld endeavour to change at least once or twice a day, after her bath in the morning and night. Of course when she is on her period the changing has to increase. And ladies endeavour to clean down there after urinating, I dnt know how some pple feel comfortable urinating wtout cleaning up.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by justmenoni: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Bros are u in anyway related to dat edo politicgrammerian grin grin

RickRichards:
Depends on whether you want the truth, or just lies. And I can authoritatively prognosticate that there'll be no dearth of lies in this thread.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Mariojane(f): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
to me, when you are not on your period and you wore a pant in the morning to go to work, by the time you get back from work which is btw 4pm to 6pm if you won't be going out again, wash yourself and don't wear any pant again. ordinarily it is not even advisable to sleep with panties so just wear a free gown. allow free flow of air all around the corners. wink
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:
Well it's advisable for a lady to change her panties twice daily. In the morning and at night after your bath,except you sleep naked like me, which is also advisable for air to flow in. Your vagina needs to breath!

Thanks dear coz u say it all,how can u sleep with pant,dnt u knw dat place hotter dan oven?

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by wokomabest(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Ur comment is d best so far

U just hit d nail on the head
yes my dear, but I would like visiting her nightly
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2015
cruzita:
I'm proudly semi dude check my pics
how??
puna or diiick. which do u hv??
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nappsy(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
MY DEAR pants are like toilet roll, when used then u change to other types, a lady is not suppose to wash and use a particular pant up to 3 times, aftar washing 4 abt 3 times then u throw away asap.

See who dey talk......... Nd wen dey ask u for money u go open ur mouth dey say gals ar too demanding u open company for dem to dey withdraw money frm?

BWT.....hw often do U change ur undies?
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by opeyehmmy(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Once in a day. But better sleep unclad so as to set the vagina free from the day's bondage at night. "'coz, after the raggae, play the blues"...
Always ready for PLUG & PLAY!
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nappsy(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
MY DEAR pants are like toilet roll, when used then u change to other types, a lady is not suppose to wash and use a particular pant up to 3 times, aftar washing 4 abt 3 times then u throw away asap.

See who dey talk......... Nd wen dey ask u for money u go open ur mouth dey say gals ar too demanding u open company for dem to dey withdraw money frm?

BWT.....hw often do U change ur undies?

Forming go wnt kill dem
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2015
girls of these days dnt even wear pant so they dnt have to change anything

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by emaitee(f): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2015
panties should be changed as often as one takes a bath. how can someone bath and reuse panties?. that ain't proper. its like you are wearing a dirty rag. well, my take though. 24 hours is bad enough. Not to talk of repeating it.eew!!
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Mariojane(f): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:

How many PATA did you have when you change
it 4tyms a day? undecided

Now we say politicians are the biggest lier embarassed
it is possible if she is the type that discharge heavily. some discharge can stain your cloths most especially for ladies that doesn't wear undies and this can be very embarrassing. to prevent that, she has to be cautious.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by coldcandy: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Every hour!!!!! Coz the chemicals those kpomos do release at times are always between the PH range of 0 - 2 which can make panties burn off if not changed on time.. .. ..

chai!!! then why do they buy these used "okirika" pants? its dangerous oooo
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by FrancisCAF: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
It should be changed after taking a bath. Also a lady should bath at least three times daily.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by ArcIbrahim38(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:
Well it's advisable for a lady to change her panties twice daily. In the morning and at night after your bath,except you sleep naked like me, which is also advisable for air to flow in. Your vagina needs to breath!

You will make a good Architect.... . # ventilation

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Seculent:
Pervert females. undecided
You can say that again
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Mike008(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2015
They don't wear panties anymore
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by bmos(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:
See counter thread! grin grin grin grin

Go ask your Mamaa
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by derosario11(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Change your pants once a day or after bath... We need to talk of when to change BRA cuz many ladies wears theirs for like two weeks. OP plz bring up the topic... HOW OFTEN DO LADIES NEED TO CHANGE THEIR BRA...
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Seculent: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Lol

As long as am not complaining den am ok with it grin
That's sexy, in fact you making me get in. tongue
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Goldienana(f): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2015
My dear it depends. I hv a big bag of PATA, smile. I change each time I bath. And same with my baby. I like buying it.

donTbone:

How many PATA did you have when you change
it 4tyms a day? undecided

Now we say politicians are the biggest lier embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.