Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up (3776 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. / Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? / Girls Change Ur Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
I feel sad the way when i see nairaland girls behave.is obvious most are not matured. Remember we saw a lady dat put wedding pix that said that she responf to inbox and now shes married. Fact is most are not wife material cos of bad attitude.is only on here that u cant just be friend with a lady she start feeling like u want to date her. If is pucce i get anytime i want, i can get this night if i want. Just try be friendly.u can be just friends with a guy and u gain a lot.i spend on my friends with to strings attach. Most guys spend on their friend. A girl here tot i want to date her she staart misbehaving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by freesinzu(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
jake2much:
I feel sad the way when i see nairaland girls behave.is obvious most are not matured. Remember we saw a lady dat put wedding pix that said that she responf to inbox and now shes married. Fact is most are not wife material cos of bad attitude.is only on here that u cant just be friend with a lady she start feeling like u want to date her. If is pucce i get anytime i want, i can get this night if i want. Just try be friendly.u can be just friends with a guy and u gain a lot.i spend on my friends with to strings attach. Most guys spend on their friend. A girl here tot i want to date her she staart misbehaving
#sobs *walk outta thread with tears in my eyes*

I am touched

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by CentaurXX: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
[size=49pt]K. [/size]
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by CentaurXX: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Berlynn:

#sobs *walk outta thread with tears on.my eyes*

I am touched

undecided
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
show grin
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Really ? I don't care if a girl likes me on here while in real world, i got admirers. Another thing is you may not like the girl you "love" on nairaland when you meet eachother. I see guys falling in love through text. smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by pryme(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
the truth is 98% of the ladies here are, pretty and boring. that's not even the bad part, the bag part is their arrogance, couple with their twisted view about life.

But in all this, am happy we still have 2% that are beautiful and decent ladies.

with that said, 90% of the guys here r-e-t-a-r-d-s.

9 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
CentaurXX:

undecided
wssup bae grin
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
why are una dey so interested in nairaland girls, there are many girls out there na [/size]

1 Like

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by SINZ: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
jake2much:

Im glad she didn't find you worthy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Davash222(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op, I pity your brain.. So na all dis nonsense you dey store for that poor brain of yours

2 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by CentaurXX: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Berlynn:

wssup bae grin

The Sky love. cheesy
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Many are pretty,few are decent but who gives AF,Bleep thr Xter whr ur real Friends at
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Another būtthurt nigga whining over unreplied PMs again. . .
Preach brodah, preach.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
OP, stop making yourself look desperate. Chasing ladies online does not worth it. If you were destined to meet HER here, there won't be stress. I have been on nairaland since 2014. Never sent PM to any girl.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Really ? I don't care if a girl likes me on here while in real world, i got admirers. Another thing is you may not like the girl you "love" on nairaland when you meet eachother. I see guys falling in love through text. smiley
na so brother. I dont care too. I can neva date on line. I just hate immature character.is not bad if i get friend here.boy or girl
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
CentaurXX:

The Sky love. cheesy
undecided howya
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
pryme:
the truth is 98% of the ladies here are, pretty and boring. that's not even the bad part, the bag part is their arrogance, couple with their twisted view about life.

But in all this, am happy we still have 2% that are beautiful and decent ladies.

with that said, 90% of the guys here r-e-t-a-r-d-s.
hahah exactly they are boring
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
OP, stop making yourself look desperate. Chasing ladies online does not worth it. If you were destined to meet HER here, there won't be stress. I have been on nairaland since 2014. Never sent PM to any girl.
am not chasing a girl. Av never ever sent a p.m or scope a girl here.never. Am just sayin cos is what i observe. See dat girl dat marry if she proud she will lose de guy.
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by CentaurXX: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Berlynn:

undecided howya

Am fine grin
What about you? cool
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
CentaurXX:

Am fine grin What about you? cool
I am okay nd u?
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
That was their destiny. Doesn't make sense when a lady accepts PM from every guy online.
jake2much:
am not chasing a girl. Av never ever sent a p.m or scope a girl here.never. Am just sayin cos is what i observe. See dat girl dat marry if she proud she will lose de guy.

1 Like

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by CentaurXX: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Berlynn:

I am okay nd u?

I already answered that.

What did I miss? cool

Wanna derail a little?
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
That was their destiny. Doesn't make sense when a lady accepts PM from every guy online.
i know that but is not bad. I will neva do that but when i chat with a girl and sshe begin to misbehave i put her in her place. Is not bad answring pm. No man is an island u dont know who can help u
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wetin person wan even comment for this kind thread?

Make i book space incase e enter FP sha cool
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Most Nl guys are yaba left patients grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by SINZ: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Most Nl guys are yaba left patients grin grin

Just like the OP. He's numb to reasoning.
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Viewing thru'

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by DozieInc(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
CentaurXX:

I already answered that.
What did I miss? cool Wanna derail a little?
;-\ where hv u been

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! / What Was The Strongest Addiction You've Ever Have? And How Did You Overcome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.