Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? (70311 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Girls Change Ur Ways / Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by FabioPeter: 4:24am On Dec 03, 2015
For those that wear, at least once a day.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by darkskingoddess(f): 4:27am On Dec 03, 2015
EVERY DAY without question!!
Possibly more than once throughout the day, if need be. Any woman who wears the same panties for more than a day is repulsive to me. Personal hygiene is crucial!!

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by RichieF27: 4:35am On Dec 03, 2015
My ex changes hers always..anytime she pee she changes it if she bath she changes it if she sweat she changes it just any slight min..and she always bath after cooking..I can say she changes 5-7 panties a day

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Shegebanti007: 4:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Otijah pls tell your girlfriend not to change her pant please let her allow all they conji juice stick it well so you can enjoy the flavor flay. Mumu see stupid question.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by amunekeuto: 4:43am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:
Well it's advisable for a lady to change her panties twice daily. In the morning and at night after your bath,except you sleep naked like me, which is also advisable for air to flow in. Your vagina needs to breath!
it also depends whether the lady is on her period, or had sex or did a rigoruos job or sweated a lot etc.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by arnold123: 4:49am On Dec 03, 2015
otijah:
A thread was created few days ago on how often should a guy change his boxers. And comments were flying in, mostly from the ladies that we are fond of changing it after 2 or 3 days.
Well am of the opinon that ladies also pose this same characteristics with little experiences I have come across
I know of a girl who changes her panties after 2days, and don't ask me how I came to know about it grin
My ex gf also does it too, but not always

So ladies while you sit and criticise the guys for our inability to change our undies daily, I also think u people are also found guilty of this too, its just that we don't hav such access 2 carry out these investigations bc of how strict you people are in covering your body
Guys what do u think?
ask ur mother, she would be in a better position to answer that naive question #jusbeinghonest
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by hermajesty1990(f): 4:53am On Dec 03, 2015
d panties are usually thrown away in d bin after used daily.we do it
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by harry509: 4:53am On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
I dunno.

it non of ya biz.
I tink is our biz bcus ur health mater's a lot 2 me and also d pusa----y. wink on like me I change ma boxer evriday, imagin boy 4 dat mata.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by harry509: 4:55am On Dec 03, 2015
hermajesty1990:
d panties are usually thrown away in d bin after used daily.we do it

u can lie sha
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by Agalasis(m): 4:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
undecided no excuse every 6hours tongue

kiss
Pheals:

you said NO EXCUSE,what of if she's working(not self employed)... Should she go along with extra panties?
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by david22uu(m): 4:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:

So u dey carry extra pants dey go work ba....
Mmmmmm
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by golddiamond860: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2015
I wesr my psnt go to work, come back, take my bath, wear my my short witout any undies for fredom of my honey dat moment. shikina. FREE TO CONE AND CHECK IF CAN LOCATE ME
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by golddiamond860: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2015
I wesr my psnt go to work, come back, take my bath, wear my my short witout any undies for fredom of my honey dat moment. shikina. FREE TO COME AND CHECK IF CAN LOCATE ME
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by harry509: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2015
arnold123:
ask ur mother, she would be in a better position to answer that naive question #jusbeinghonest
y tellin him 2 ask his mother? Is jst a thread, so..... Evri 1 is free 2 earn his or her view. Pls work on ur brain ooh.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by miqos02(m): 5:02am On Dec 03, 2015
otijah:
they are already lying, I hv seen one saying every six hours grin
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by excel111(m): 5:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Some of them are not using pata.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by harry509: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2015
otijah:
A thread was created few days ago on how often should a guy change his boxers. And comments were flying in, mostly from the ladies that we are fond of changing it after 2 or 3 days.
Well am of the opinon that ladies also pose this same characteristics with little experiences I have come across
I know of a girl who changes her panties after 2days, and don't ask me how I came to know about it grin

So ladies while you sit and criticise the guys for our inability to change our undies daily, I also think u people are also found guilty of this too, its just that we don't hav such access 2 carry out these investigations bc of how strict you people are in covering your body
Guys what do u think?
do girls still put on panties dis days? undecided bt if they do, few change their's evriday, y most dem change their's once n 2week's

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by femlake(m): 5:04am On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin once in a week!
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by golddiamond860: 5:05am On Dec 03, 2015
I wesr my pant go to work, come back, take my bath, wear my my short witout any undies for fredom of my honey dat moment. shikina. FREE TO COME AND CHECK IF CAN LOCATE ME

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by golddiamond860: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2015
I wear my pant go to work, come back, take my bath, wear my my short witout any undies for fredom of my honey dat moment. shikina. FREE TO COME AND CHECK IF CAN LOCATE ME
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by HRich(m): 5:20am On Dec 03, 2015
otijah:

Guys what do u think?
Since your Ex does it. How about the current one, does she do the same? Is better for my girlfriend not to wear pant than to wear it for two days. Because i only wear my boxers for 12hours wich she know.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by HRich(m): 5:24am On Dec 03, 2015
golddiamond860:
I wear my pant go to work, come back, take my bath, wear my my short witout any undies for fredom of my honey dat moment. shikina. FREE TO COME AND CHECK IF CAN LOCATE ME
Hahaha. Abeg i wan come check. Open ur legs lemme pippi.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by opius: 5:25am On Dec 03, 2015
i support every 6 hrs... that thing need protection .... in the interest of ALL
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by HRich(m): 5:25am On Dec 03, 2015
femlake:

grin grin once in a week!

Na house-girl you be?

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by duality(m): 5:25am On Dec 03, 2015
The number of stories of pant sniffing, may increase as some dude will now pick much interest.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by HRich(m): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2015
harry509:
y tellin him 2 ask his mother? Is jst a thread, so..... Evri 1 is free 2 earn his or her view. Pls work on ur brain ooh.
Those kind of people don't have a second pant. They wear wash and wear. Once every 6month.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by mimicious(f): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:
Well it's advisable for a lady to change her panties twice daily. In the morning and at night after your bath,except you sleep naked like me, which is also advisable for air to flow in. Your vagina needs to breath!

Unclad in point
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by mimicious(f): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2015
petkruz:

Unclad on point

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2015
otijah:

Guys what do u think?
OP, talk true, the first girl u didn't mention is ur present gf and ur ex-gf does that too. Haba. For u to keep smellos as gf, I'm wondering how often u change ur boxers sef.
Back to the topic, a lady shld endeavour to change at least once or twice a day, after her bath in the morning and night. Of course when she is on her period the changing has to increase. And ladies endeavour to clean down there after urinating, I dnt know how some pple feel comfortable urinating wtout cleaning up.
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by logicalhumour: 5:39am On Dec 03, 2015

Like once a Month smiley
Re: How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? by AlexisOsa: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Even self' One of my girl like black pant' die,.. say for say naa every 3days she dey wash her pant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.