Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? (1170 Views)

I Am Prettier Than Jessicaseth / All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
How do you feel when you see a lady more beautiful, sexier and generally more attractive than you?

Do you feel jealous? Do you feel you could just switch places with her? Do you feel angry at yourself?

How do you feel?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by tania28(f): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Darven:
How do you feel when you see a lady more beautiful, sexier and generally more attractive than you?

Do you feel jealous? Do you feel you could just switch places with her? Do you feel angry at yourself?

How do you feel?
any woman that get jealous over another beauty has low self,u simply admire her n look away.every woman is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by tania28(f): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Darven:

How do you feel?
any woman that get jealous over another beauty has low self esteem,u simply admire her n look away.every woman is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by princealexndre(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Beauty lies in the heart...."Love the way you are"
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Emodeee: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Missmossy, hw do u feel?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by ucheHapers(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
#spreads my raffia mat, gworo in my mouth, palmie in my hand....oyah contunu I'm here to listen.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by IamLEGEND1: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
just wait & see.....the team 'inner beauty' & 'everyone is beautiful' will soon arrive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
I do jump inside well sad sad
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by tomzee2(f): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Am waiting for the beautiful gals to come comment

But truth be told, do you expect NL gals to come out nd tell you that yes I get jealous nd yes I hate my self hahahahahahahaa then bruh u most be a real sicko dan I tut u were......

Even the most ugly gal on NL will tell you that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder or she will say beauty is from the heart..... She is right but deep down she don't believe it her self

They will even feel uncomfortable when they re with their BF they mite even drag u(BF) out of that place(with sense tho)
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Darven:

How do you feel?
A large number of ladies have self low self-esteem issues but anyone that feels that way @bolded has a very very low self-esteem. Some of them are dangerous.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Emodeee: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
They feel jealous.

I was at the bus stop waiting to board a bus, an averagely beautiful lady(euphemism) was coming from my left while a very beautiful lady was CUMing from my right. Could u believe? This averagely beautiful lady, waited and stared scornfully at this fine lady.
She was jez jealous that she is getting everyone's attention because of her gorgeous physiognomy and body structure.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by firstking01(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
tania28:
any woman that get jealous over another beauty has low self esteem,u simply admire her n look away.every woman is beautiful.
thats it dear.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I'm not a lady but I can speak for my bae.
I've soo ingrained it in her that she is 'miss world '. She believes me and it has become a part of her psyche. As such, she knows no lady under the sun is prettier than herself.

Your bae must be really gullible and naïve.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by apparentlylaw(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

Your bae must be really gullible and naïve.
Lol ....
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
just wait & see.....the team 'inner beauty' & 'everyone is beautiful' will soon arrive.

They have already arrived.

tania28:
any woman that get jealous over another beauty has low self,u simply admire her n look away. every woman is beautiful
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
tania28:

Not true. Women are self-conscious beings. They constantly judge their appearance and if another woman seems prettier than they are, they become jealous and threatened.

Whyelse do you think wives are uncomfortable with their husbands spending time with their secretaries or girlfriends sulking 'cause the prettiest girl in the hood hang around their boyfriends? Why do girls prevent the prettiest of their friends from having their boyfriends phone numbers?

Heck! It's evident even on Nairaland. Those who rejoiced more when the VICTORIABEE, NNEKA123, RUBEY et al monikers were busted as impostors were FEMALES. They rejoiced 'cause Nairaland guys considered the aforementioned monikers to be the prettiest girls and these (supposed) girls got all the attention.

The girls who rejoiced were jealous of the beauty of the girls uploaded on the impostors' profiles.

Even women rejoiced more when pictures of Beyonce's acne-face were leaked. These women were/are threatened by Beyonce's supposedly flawless beauty.

The blunt truth.
[/b]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Mhizkel(f): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
I do jump inside well sad sad

Kikikikikigrin
Op, cuman see correct answercheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by tania28(f): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Not true. Women are self-conscious beings. They constantly judge their appearance and if another woman seems prettier than they are, they become jealous and threatened.

Whyelse do you think wives are uncomfortable with their husbands spending time with their secretaries or girlfriends sulking 'cause the prettiest girl in the hood hang around their boyfriends. Why do girls prevent the prettiest of their friends from having their boyfriends phone numbers?

Heck! It's evident even on Nairaland. Those who rejoiced more when the VICTORIABEE, NNEKA123, RUBEY et al monikers were busted as impostors were FEMALES. They rejoiced 'cause Nairaland guys considered the aforementioned monikers to be the prettiest girls and these girls got all the attention.

The girls who rejoiced were jealous of the beauty of the girls uploaded on the impostors' profiles.

The blunt truth.
to u it may be the blunt truth,I just stated my opinion n what I tink n I believe others have theirs.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by anibirelawal(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
They should feel contented knowing too well that no one is perfect. We are all beautiful depending d way u view yourself.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by tania28(f): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

u re not serious,u re jst a joke
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by IamLEGEND1: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

Just allow them make dem kontinu to dey spit nónsense.

The OP is asking if they feel intimidated & less attractive in the presence of an obviously prettier lady.....some Àss-worshipers & bimbos are already saying 'everyone is beautiful', 'beauty comes from within'.

I have no idea what is wrong with some people.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
** spreads mat and unrolls mosquito net***

oya, continue.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Meet Other Ladies That Are Prettier Than You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Looking

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Trends On Twitter After Accusing Best Friend Of Sleeping With Her Dad / 13 Kinds Of Men A Woman Should Never Spend Her Life With! / Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Confusing You Dont Know If Its Love They Want Or Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.