Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,290 members, 7,846,321 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread (35851 Views)

2 Titles Ranking For The Confederations Cup? / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
khanye:

You are blind i think, not in this game
grin cheesy
Maicon has delivered 6 top draw balls (the first brought by the opening goal).
Alvez spent 90 mins in the match against Egypt without a single one.
More importantly, all the goals (from Egypt) came from his flank. tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by yousouph(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
The red card is harsh
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by aieromon(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
US has received 2 red cards in two games for mild offences.What a shame!
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
MAICONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

What a goal.

Kai if anyone mention Alves as the best RB, I'm going to slap somebody. grin cool

Brazil 3- 0 USA
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by yousouph(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
And Maicon shows he is better than Dani in crosses n striking
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
FBS:

grin cheesy
Maicon has delivered 6 top draw balls (the first brought by the opening goal).
Alvez spent 90 mins in the match against Egypt without a single one.
More importantly, all the goals (from Egypt) came from his flank. tongue

You be mumu tongue
The first goal was made by Alves
He took a free kick that resulted in a corner for the third goal
He took a free kick that resulted in a Penalty for the last goal
U're a blind man grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by aieromon(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
@khanye
Great goal from Maicon
I rest my case
3-0
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
khanye:

You be mumu tongue
The first goal was made by Alves
He took a free kick that resulted in a corner for the third goal
He took a free kick that resulted in a Penalty for the last goal
U're a blind man grin
you are very stupid. Listen to yourself and read the bold part.
Now ask yourself, did he deliver the cross to the goal or the kick that resulted to into a corner?
Did he deliver the penalty or someone else did?
Boy, you are a disgrace to Barca. Pity though. tongue grin

For confirmation that Maicon is better read this. No be write am. tongue That is 3 out of 4 people saying he is clearly better.
yousouph:

And Maicon shows he is better than Dani in crosses n striking

Maicon delivered the ball and now scored a fantastic goal.
Go and sleep if you are too daft to understand simple things.
Or better still go and see a doctor. you are blind.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
FBS:

you are very stupid. Listen to yourself and read the bold part.
Now ask yourself, did he deliver the cross to the goal or the kick that resulted to into a corner?
Did he deliver the penalty or someone else did?
Boy, you are a disgrace to Barca. Pity though. tongue grin

For confirmation that Maicon is better read this. No be write am. tongue That is 3 out of 4 people saying he is clearly better.
Maicon delivered the ball and now scored a fantastic goal.
Go and sleep if you are too daft to understand simple things.
Or better still go and see a doctor. you are blind.

Since the day barce eliminate your rugby team
you've been showing your hatred here and there
na you sabi tongue
Why you no compare BOSE to Maicon or ALves?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by ogazi007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
khanye khanye khanye!
my die hard barcelona loyalist.they can say watever they wanna say dani alves is treble while maicon is single.
the guy is good though,but dani is more skillfull than him.
anything from barca is the best, lol
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
khanye:

Since the day barce eliminate your rugby team
you've been showing your hatred here and there
na you sabi tongue
Why you no compare BOSE to Maicon or ALves?
No, this can't be true. Tell me, what is the IQ of a Barca fan? Can't you read?
Are the 2 other guys who said Maicon is better Chelsea fans?
Why the heck should I hate Barca? I like to see them play as much as going to their stadium to watch them but now we are not talking about teams but specific players. isn't it?
Maicon is better than Bose. No doubt. Maicon is the best RB for now.
Alvez is like the 700th best RB. How about that? tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by bgees(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
brazil only play samba football when they meet weaklings like the united states. shame on them.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
The US go close. . .hey ya.
strikes the upright.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ol'boy see moves. . . grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Fadajasi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2009
If Egypt could beat italy then usa would be no treat
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2009
next match please. . .
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by aieromon(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2009
Full time
Brazil.USA@3-0
See y'all later in the evening
Ciao
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ciao folks.
Egypt vs Italy.

Should be interesting eh?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
ogazi007:

khanye khanye khanye!
my die hard barcelona loyalist.they can say watever they wanna say dani alves is treble while maicon is single.
the guy is good though,but dani is more skillfull than him.
anything from barca is the best, lol

DOnt mind haterz grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by allboyz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
khanye:

DOnt mind haterz grin

Nor mind them Jor . .dem nor reach . . . .
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by BinghiNya(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
THE VUVUZELA IS A SOUTH AFRICAN THING. WHAT DO U GUYS WHAT THEM TO SOUND LIKE? WHITES OR SHOULD THEY SING HIP HOP. i LOVE THE VUVUZELA.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
@FBS
See? I told you the US simply weren't good enough the night they played Italy. They couldn't even get a single goal against Brazil. Best they leave.  .  .them and NZ
Football ain't their thing.

Chilling for Egypt and Italy.  .  .and I'm 100% behind Zidan. cool I know I love the lasagna guys with great dark hair, but Zidan trumps 'em. grin

@Nyabinghi
Have you even seen or handled the thing before? How can you like it? It's just a nuisance.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
Did Aquilano come for this tournament for Italy?

The italian midfield is too old

they need a young blood
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2009
@all
Gudevening and welcome
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
Come on, Pharaohs!!!!

@aieromon
Howdy. Egypt or Italy?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
Anybody with predictions should make them now

no, I told u so when the match is over
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
Cristalz:

@FBS
See? I told you the US simply weren't good enough the night they played Italy. They couldn't even get a single goal against Brazil. Best they leave.  .  .them and NZ
Football ain't their thing.

Chilling for Egypt and Italy.  .  .and I'm 100% behind Zidan. cool I know I love the lasagna guys with great dark hair, but Zidan trumps 'em. grin
@crizzle,  shocked shocked shocked Gattuso gat to hear about this.  grin

Well, its not like the US are a strong footballing nation, I only said that the Italians were poor in that particular match and the RED card had a bearing on the match.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by bawomolo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
the commentators just mentioned enyimba and kano pillars

Naija league don popular o  cheesy
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
I wish Zidan got that ball one on one with that Italian defender
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
@FBS
Yes sir! grin Howz the baby?

The Italians are actually playing better tonight.  .  .they know they need only one point.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
The Italians seem to have got Zidan on a lockdown. I hope he gets a penalty.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
Cristalz:

@FBS
Yes sir! grin Howz the baby?

The Italians are actually playing better tonight.  .  .they know they need only one point.
baby is doing fine. We Thank God. I thought he said Chelsea yesterday.  grin

yep they are doing quite well today but Egypt should give them a run for their money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (59) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 0) On 21st February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.