Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread (35855 Views)

2 Titles Ranking For The Confederations Cup? / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
RSA
its not only Europeans complaining. most Africans are complaining too tongue

try watching the match on tv, it sounds like flies angry angry

dotn you people get hungry after blowing that noisy thing tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by allboyz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
But sincerely. . . .was it quoted anywhere that the pharohs were sleepin wit women b4 their last games

If its true. . .then why do they pray to Allah after every goal they score

Muki - nor mind RSA. . .that tin dey even make hungry catch for hia. . .
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by RSA(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2009
Mukina,Ok some Africans,all europeans are complaining so what? tongue

What are they gonna do about it? tongue

When we bid to host the tournament the main reason was to blow our VuuuVuuuZela grin grin

You know the funny part,Last nite I was at Royal Bafokeng Stadium in Rustenburg watching USA and Egypt I was sitting between a group of Americans and Egyptians fans and all where trying to blow the vuvusela and could not do it,everytime I blow mine they all turned to me and say how do you do it grin and I will show them before the halftime everyone was blowing the plastic horn like crazy.

I know it sound irritating on TV but in the stadium it create a great atmosphere.And it also makes everyone parcitipate,after the game you feel like you've done your bit grin.Yeah it makes you hungry and thirsty grin

Thats why the afterparties are a tradition as well,win or loose grin that's football in South Africa ;DMaybe is because we uneducated(bantu educatiuon) grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2009
[size=14pt]Brazil Team Robbed: Thieves Raided Hotel Rooms During Italy Match – Report[/size]

Brazil's Confederations Cup triumph over Italy was soured as thieves got into their hotel rooms during the fixture and stole a number of items, including cash belonging to Selecao players and staff, according to La Repubblica.

According to reports, defender Kleber claimed some items were missing from his hotel room in Pretoria while physiotherapist Odmir Carmo apparently had a jacket and money stolen from his room.

Brazilian FA (CBF) spokesman Rodrigo Paiva has confirmed the reports and he has revealed an investigation is underway.

"Kleber believes he has had money stolen and other players are looking at the situation," Paiva told reporters.

"The hotel has told us that they are investigating what happened."

It's not the first time thieves have struck teams taking part in the Confederations Cup. On Thursday night, the Egypt squad allegedly had large amounts of money stolen from their hotel rooms.

Too much robbery in SA undecided
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by RSA(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2009
Danm I was busy enjoying the confed while my partners where busy working grin.I must go and steal grin
Maybe rape someone along the way,or even kill grin grin.

Yes we are bad,uneducated,lowlives bunch of morons grin

Yeah that's us,and we are proud grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2009
allboyz:

But sincerely. . . .was it quoted anywhere that the pharohs were sleepin wit women b4 their last games

If its true. . .then why do they pray to Allah after every goal they score

Muki - nor mind RSA. . .that tin dey even make hungry catch for hia. . .
na everything you wan read? grin

RSA:

Mukina,Ok some Africans,all europeans are complaining so what? tongue

What are they gonna do about it? tongue

When we bid to host the tournament the main reason was to blow our VuuuVuuuZela grin grin

You know the funny part,Last nite I was at Royal Bafokeng Stadium in Rustenburg watching USA and Egypt I was sitting between a group of Americans and Egyptians fans and all where trying to blow the vuvusela and could not do it,everytime I blow mine they all turned to me and say how do you do it grin and I will show them before the halftime everyone was blowing the plastic horn like crazy.

I know it sound irritating on TV but in the stadium it create a great atmosphere.And it also makes everyone parcitipate,after the game you feel like you've done your bit grin.Yeah it makes you hungry and thirsty grin

Thats why the afterparties are a tradition as well,win or loose grin that's football in South Africa ;DMaybe is because we uneducated(bantu educatiuon) grin

better you have stopped fighting grin cuz i would have annoyed you more tongue
seriously on tv it is annoying.
is there  a way to get rid of them permanently angry grin

khanye:

[size=14pt]Brazil Team Robbed: Thieves Raided Hotel Rooms During Italy Match – Report[/size]

Thieves do not discriminate  grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by RSA(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
22 June 2009
khanye:

http://www.supersport.com/football/article.aspx?headline=Sharks%20attacked%20by%20robbers&id=305102

[size=8pt]Sharks attacked by robbers[/size]Nigerian football's tale of woes continued on Saturday night when Premier League club Sharks were attacked by robbers within hours of their arrival at Abeokuta for their Federation Cup group stage matches.
Sharks media officer Confidence Idaa said that the squad were getting ready for lights out when the robbers, numbering about 15, hit their Rock City Hotel lodgings
"The incident happened at about 10 pm," Idaa explained. "They fired several gunshots into the hotel before they started robbing the team.

"They took laptops, cell phones and money totalling about one million naira. Luckily, no lives were lost," he said.

Sharks will play newly-crowned league champions Bayelsa United, relegated Akwa United and First Division Bussdor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
RSA dude chill grin you had better stop that.

Khanye posted what he saw on the web on current happenings grin

do not turn this into this vs that

right now we are on SA and the vuvuzelas.

Just incase you forgot  grin the only way you guys can win the WC grin
[img]http://pwood33.files./2008/03/att1323426.jpg?w=300&h=204[/img]
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

RSA dude chill grin you had better stop that.

Khanye posted what he saw on the web on current happenings grin

do not turn this into this vs that

right now we are on SA and the vuvuzelas.

Just incase you forgot  grin the only way you guys can win the WC grin
[img]http://pwood33.files./2008/03/att1323426.jpg?w=300&h=204[/img]

RSA is a fool
Your people keep stealing things from Teams participating in the tournament
You are here saying rubbish
No wonder your people act childish whenever they notice the giant camera around them angry
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
[size=14pt]Spain Break Winning Record With 15th Consecutive Victory[/size]

Spain have been breaking records aplenty, and have just won their 15th consecutive game.

Having beaten South Africa 2-0, La Furia Roja now have sole possession of the record ahead of Brazil, France and Australia, all of whom stand at 14 straight wins.

The run started with Spain's 3-0 defeat of Russia at EURO 2008, and has continued throughout Vicente del Bosque's reign.

The records do not stop there, however, and the Iberian giants are on the cusp of breaking yet another one. They currently stand level with Brazil on 35 unbeaten games in a row, a record which could be broken in the Confederations Cup semi-final.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by RSA(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
Mukina let's honest most Nigerians here hate South Africa with passion,and they're very emotional aswell and I am just playing their game,whatever they say does not bother me at all.

I was suprised that you've been converted,coming back to the vuuuuvuuuuzela grin
It is our thing,you take it away then you might take your world cup back europe,look as Africans we're too much of followers how about we do somethings completely different.Starting with VuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuVuuuuuuuuusela grin
The most talked about topic in this confed cup grin

Bafanax2 grin
You see in South,we just don't play any football,we play DISKI grin.WE do the shibobo,tsamaya(this are tricks moves) grin.So if we loose while do it,we fans will leave the stadium very happy ;DYou see we don't follow certain tradition or culture but we create our own,stupid it may look but thats us. grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
Brazil 3:0 Italy - Confederations Cup 2009 - All Goals & Highlights
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTqGqCf8Oy0&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Spain 2:0 South Africa - Confederations Cup 2009 - All Goals & Highlights
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GwgyZsBW9w&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Egypt vs USA 0 - 3 Goals Highlights
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYwH84QgBSc&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

Egypt fuc.k up angry
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2009
RSA:

Mukina let's honest most Nigerians here hate South Africa with passion,and they're very emotional aswell and I am just playing their game,whatever they say does not bother me at all.

I was suprised that you've been converted,coming back to the vuuuuvuuuuzela grin
It is our thing,you take it away then you might take your world cup back europe,look as Africans we're too much of followers how about we do somethings completely different.Starting with VuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuVuuuuuuuuusela grin
The most talked about topic in this confed cup grin

Bafanax2 grin
You see in South,we just don't play any football,we play DISKI grin.WE do the shibobo,tsamaya(this are tricks moves) grin.So if we loose while do it,we fans will leave the stadium very happy ;DYou see we don't follow certain tradition or culture but we create our own,stupid it may look but thats us. grin grin
i do not hate SA, i just hate the way they treat other Africans grin i soo want Brazil to beat them hopelessly  grin
its the most talked about cuz its annoying grin sounds like flies  grin

i was wondering if there was a way, they can move ur country ,near Australia grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2009
RSA, now u are coming back to ur senses and talking the way ur suppose to be talking. But shouldnt u be a lil bit ashamed the way ur pple are stealing from these players? Its already bringing a bad image on Africa and the upcoming WC will be debatable as to what more can happen during the tournament.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by RSA(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

i do not hate SA, i just hate the way they treat other Africans grin i soo want Brazil to beat them hopelessly  grin
its the most talked about cuz its annoying grin sounds like flies  grin

i was wondering if there was a way, they can move ur country ,near Australia grin grin
When you say they,who are you reffering to?we have almost 10 million population of people from other part of Africa and we're all living in harmony.what happened during socalled xenophobia fighting was communities having differences with each other.And more South Africans died more than foreigners.No one condone those clashes and it's over now.My father is mozambiquen and my granny she's from Botswana,and why will I hate other African?

Now going back to VuuuuuuuuuuuuVuuuuuuuuuusela grin aslong as the Cup will be hosted in SA,those Beesound will irritate you to hell,esspecially if your team is losing grin grin

the only country that we compete with in any sport,is Australia,we hate them because they'rer like us.A sporting country,whether is cricket,rugby,football,golf,netball,swimming
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2009
Watching on TV and listening to vuvuzelas is a nightmare but I guess its part of their culture. Can't take it away from them.
I assume it creates a fantastic atmosphere while you are in the stadium?

What I do is just to lower the volume on TV and I'm ok.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2009
RSA:

When you say they,who are you reffering to?we have almost 10 million population of people from other part of Africa and we're all living in harmony.what happened during socalled xenophobia fighting was communities having differences with each other.And more South Africans died more than foreigners.No one condone those clashes and it's over now.My father is mozambiquen and my granny she's from Botswana,and why will I hate other African?

Now going back to VuuuuuuuuuuuuVuuuuuuuuuusela grin aslong as the Cup will be hosted in SA,those Beesound will irritate you to hell,esspecially if your team is losing grin grin

the only country that we compete with in any sport,is Australia,we hate them because they'rer like us.A sporting country,whether is cricket,rugby,football,golf,netball,swimming
It will pain you guys more grin cuz you will lose woefully grin , lemme see if you will continue to blow that yeye thing, when brazil hammers in 10 goals grin grin grin
Please you guys should relocate to NZ or australia grin You are not Africans tongue

FBS
you like it jo tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Kx: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2009
SA have impressed.
How i wish they could make it to d final.
But RSA can confirm to us all that the most played song
in SA now is boys 2 men:end of the road.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
Kx:

SA have impressed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

FBS
you like it jo tongue
@Mukina3, I know you want me to talk. . .but I will just chill for now. grin cool
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by RSA(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2009
Kx:

SA have impressed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I will pass the message to the stadium DJ grin,it will be nice if we could sing with Vuvuselas grin
Sad part is I am big fan of Brasil cry
So win or loose for Brasil I should still be happy.

Bafan played well and they might just might supprise the king of football
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
FBS:

@Mukina3, I know you want me to talk. . .but I will just chill for now. grin cool
excuse me undecided do i know you? cool grin

RSA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I will pass the message to the stadium DJ grin,it will be nice if we could sing with Vuvuselas grin
Sad part is I am big fan of Brasil cry
So win or loose for Brasil I should still be happy.

Bafan played well and they might just might supprise the king of football
angry nor vex me oh angry grin played well where?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by RSA(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
Mukina Do you know that in my language Mukina mean  one with a tooth gap? grin Its true grin everytime i see your name I picture you as this big woman with no front tooth grin grin

Back to the VuuuuuuuVuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusela grin
Stop being Jealous'oo we played well against spain,I mean against the Torres,Villas,Puyols,Fabregas grin,.I mean we where beaten only two nil by liverpool and barcelona teams combined grin Only two nil? grin grin
Remember 80% of our player play in SA,and those who play in europe plays in even smaller leageus than SA grin,with the exception of 'Schillo' Steven Pinaar.

So losing two nil against a world number one team with all their stars,a team that has not lost in 35 outings is a big archivement grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by malaika(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2009
::
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

excuse me undecided do i know you? cool grin

So why the bloody mongo did you post this?  tongue I know how to get you.  grin cool grin Still waiting for the 3 pink cows though.

mukina2:

FBS
you like it jo tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2009
RSA
you nor well oh grin grin grin grin

FBS
i will report you to Criz oh angry grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

FBS
i will report you to Criz oh angry grin
grin grin grin. I'm a good guy today.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2009
FBS:

grin grin grin. I'm a good guy today.

you cuss me before for no reason and till now you nor apologize angry i mean with the cows angry

till then am reporting you to crizzle grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by biolabee(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2009
malaika:

RSA, wa ntlatsa joe grin

I used to hate the vuvuzela with a passion coz it meant the demise of great sports songs like shosholoza and 'niyabasaba na' , still not sure if I'm a vuvuzela fan as yet but I don't hate it as much, guess I'm slowly converting undecided hopefully in time for 2010 grin

keep up the good work, siyabangena

thanks for being real malaika

the vuvuzela is a cultural instrument and as such shd not be banned but there are also other aspects of the atmosphere such as the chants, dances and taunts this seems to be lacking in the drone of phorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lets see the zulus,xhosas and all that abeg
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
mukina2:

you cuss me before for no reason and till now you nor apologize angry i mean with the cows angry

till then am reporting you to crizzle grin
na you start am abi be ko?
Add 25 red and pink cows to that list. I'm waiting.  grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
Why is RSA going to make up the numbers at the world cup? If they score a goal i'll personally give a $50 donation to the poor. grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by RSA(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2009
davidylan:

Why is RSA going to make up the numbers at the world cup? If they score a goal i'll personally give a $50 donation to the poor. grin

Making numbers?I did not know that you can predict the future oo grin.Are you a member of Sango sango grin

Don't think you can afford it mate,try 50 naira,it's more reasonable because there'll be lot of goals scrored by RSA grin grin

malaika:

RSA, wa ntlatsa joe grin

I used to hate the vuvuzela with a passion coz it meant the demise of great sports songs like shosholoza and 'niyabasaba na' , still not sure if I'm a vuvuzela fan as yet but I don't hate it as much, guess I'm slowly converting undecided hopefully in time for 2010 grin

keep up the good work, siyabangena

Lenna wa ntlatsa grin. but did you hear the bloem people? the best supporter in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (59) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 0) On 21st February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.