Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread (35445 Views)

2 Titles Ranking For The Confederations Cup? / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by bawomolo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
egypt played well.

no wonder they are the best african team.

the super chickens would have quit after being down two goals.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
are there flies in the stadium?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by aieromon(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2009
Can't  wait for Italy v U.S later.
Yes Yes Y'all
Egypt,take a bow.You did splendid!
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop watching the Premiership then.
Anuofia!!!!!

sarong back to sender tongue

i nor care about England national teams tongue they are all noise makers . .ok . .theo is in it . .i go see grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2009
I think those that argued with us and dismissed Aboutreika as local champion in the AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR thread on NL earlier this year have now seen that the guy can stand his own among the world's best. The guy is too much. See how he's dictating the pace among the almighty Brazil in a competitive game.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by ogazi007(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
End of the game but egypt made my day,good work bois.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Sauron1: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2009
Jarus:

I think those that argued with us and dismissed Aboutreika as local champion in the AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR thread on NL earlier this year have now seen that the guy can stand his own among the world's best. The guy is too much. See how he's dictating the pace among the almighty Brazil in a competitive game.

I told em then that Aboutreika shoulda been the African Player Of The Year and should have even been 3rd or 4th to Ronaldo in the FIFA awards.
He is dynamite. . . . . . He ran circles around the Brazilians today.
What a player!!!

mukina2:

sarong back to sender tongue

i nor care about England national teams tongue they are all noise makers . .ok . .theo is in it . .i go see grin grin grin

If i catch you, it would be water, blades and pepper on your black ass!!!
Go and fix us a thread before i lose my cool.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by jalether(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2009
mehn, that is the true definition of a cracking game, thanks to Egypt for

their resiliance and overall beautiful performance, i wish super eagles can

watch this match and be ashamed of themselves, i guarantee you Brazil would ve

burried Nigeria alive with the same circumstances i.e going into the second half with 2 goal advantage
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2009
Game over. A very interesting finale.
I knew Brazil was going to win.
Maybe I should change my name to Man Predo?  wink grin cheesy
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Sauron1: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2009
jalether:

mehn, that is the true definition of a cracking game, thanks to Egypt for

their resiliance and overall beautiful performance, i wish super eagles can

watch this match and be ashamed of themselves, i guarantee you Brazil would ve

burried Nigeria alive with the same circumstances i.e going into the second half with 2 goal advantage

We staged a comeback from 3-1 to beat em 4-3 in Atlanta 96.
Stop making Nigeria look as if they cannot play when the chips are down.
Matter of fact, that is when Nigeria love playing beautiful football.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by asha80(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
Jarus:

Why is abou terika not based in europe?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

We staged a comeback from 3-1 to beat em 4-3 in Atlanta 96.
Stop making Nigeria look as if they cannot play when the chips are down.
Matter of fact, that is when Nigeria love playing beautiful football.

I guess the point they are making is with the current eagles team
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
whether current or past. The eagles can do it. fact.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by jalether(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
Sauron, leave patriotism aside and lets call a spade a spade

that was 1996, different year, different team, different mentality, tell me

a game in the last 5 years that the super eagles has come back from two goals deficit

to defeat a world class team, concentrate on the bolded statement
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
asha 80:

Why is abou terika not based in europe?
Some people say because of culture. Some say they are contented with the Al-ahlys, Zamaleks and the Ismailis. Some say they are earning satisfactory wages in their laegue, and hardly think of looking out. Nobody seems to know which of the arguments is true.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by jalether(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
I can recall Brazil thrashing us on our very own ground (Abuja) where was the comeback then grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

I told em then that Aboutreika shoulda been the African Player Of The Year and should have even been 3rd or 4th to Ronaldo in the FIFA awards.
He is dynamite. . . . . . He ran circles around the Brazilians today.
What a player!!!

If i catch you, it would be water, blades and pepper on your black ass!!!
Go and fix us a thread before i lose my cool.
Please lose your cool grin tongue tongue Sarong sharon stone grin

FBS:

You knew Brazil was going to win . .na lie jo grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
FBS:

Will you shut the fuc.k up, you bleeding liar! tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
P.S. Who else believes Bacary Sagna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dani Alves?

What do u mean by this?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Sauron1: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
mukina2:

Please lose your cool grin tongue tongue Sarong sharon stone grin

Muki! Muki!! Muki!!!
How many times did i call you?

Put up that thread up before 6 pm or else. . . . .
U don't want me to turn to Hannibal the Cannibal on you, do you?
Which kind mod nor sabi im job?

jalether:

Sauron, leave patriotism aside and lets call a spade a spade

that was 1996, different year, different team, different mentality, tell me

a game in the last 5 years that the super eagles has come back from two goals deficit

to defeat a world class team, concentrate on the bolded statement

U can only beat what is placed in front of you?
The same Nigeria made France look like pub players some few days ago. . . . Are France not a world class team.
Evra confessed Nigeria played like Brazil as they couldn't get the ball for long spells in the game.

khanye:

What do u mean by this?

Sagna is GREATER than Alves.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
FBS:

do what grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2009

You're high on local weeds tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Muki! Muki!! Muki!!!
How many times did i call you?

Put up that thread up before 6 pm or else. . . . .
U don't want me to turn to Hannibal the Cannibal on you, do you?
Which kind mod nor sabi im job?

U can only beat what is placed in front of you?
The same Nigeria made France look like pub players some few days ago. . . . Are France not a world class team.
Evra confessed Nigeria played like Brazil as they couldn't get the ball for long spells in the game.

oya na tongue grin change to cannibal na grin

FBS:

how did i miss this post? grin FBS what did you drink today? grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
Bakari Sagna is surely better than Alfonso Alves
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

Will you shut the fuc.k up, you bleeding liar! tongue
mukina2:

You knew Brazil was going to win  . .na lie jo grin grin
a very simple case of stupidiosis. read through this thread before typing rubbish. idiots you two.

ask mikeaneasy and he will tell you.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by debosky(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
Why can't Sarong put up the U 21 thread himself?

Moderator na your papa slave? grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
mukina2:

how did i miss this post? grin FBS what did you drink today? grin grin grin grin
khanye:

do what grin
did we not beat france who is ranked 10th in the world? tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2009
FBS:

did we not beat france who is ranked 10th in the world? tongue

Brazil no be france
you find it hard to dispose kenya easily
Hell awaits you in Tunis grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2009
FBS:

a very simple case of stupidiosis. read through this thread before typing rubbish. idiots you two.

ask mikeaneasy and he will tell you.
wait na me you dey call idiot?

na because i nor go cuss you back. i lif you with crashy grin

crashy nor pardon am oh grin

debosky:

Moderator na your papa slave? grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Sauron1: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
khanye:

You're high on local weeds tongue

Trust me, you are high on GREY pubic hair.

mukina2:

NLers, make una warn Mukina2!!!!
This chick is egging me on to be nasty. . . . .If i start, i won't stop o.
Mukina, do what you have to do before i change to Hannibal.

debosky:

Moderator na your papa slave?  grin grin

Moderators are worse than slaves.
You guys are here to SERVE us.
Do the right thing, put up the thread!!!
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
mukina2:

wait na me you dey call idiot?

na because i nor go cuss you back. i lif you with crashy grin

crashy nor pardon am oh grin

grin grin grin grin
my bad I did but next time read before posting jargon.
pele. ma bi nu.

who gives a f.uck about. . .erm wat did you call its name? cheesy grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Trust me, you are high on GREY pubic hair.

NLers, make una warn Mukina2!!!!
This chick is egging me on to be nasty. . . . .If i start, i won't stop o.
Mukina, do what you have to do before i change to Hannibal.

Moderators are worse than slaves.
You guys are here to SERVE us.
Do the right thing, put up the thread!!!

Please start tongue Sarong Sharon Stone grin  nice name tongue please start.
i wont do nada tongue
how are we worst than slaves? grin
persin don dey high on cheap glue again tongue

FBS:

my bad I did but next time read before posting jargon.
pele. ma bi nu.

who gives a f.uck about. . .erm wat did you call its name? cheesy grin
i nor dey gree angry tongue
why you go cuss me na sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 / UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 Draw On 16 December 2013 / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.