Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (131068 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
The FG should get through with the Nnamdi KANU case quick enough or let him go. His trial in open court is the civil way to deal with this matter. Ibos who feel strongly about self determination are best advised to go about it in a manner that will not make Nigerians who live in their space unsafe and threatened. To do otherwise will take the Ibos further down. I strongly canvass a recourse to history.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by otimize(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Observant:

Animal who are "US"?, you should known by now that when I say SS I mean my beloveth people of Anioma et all wickedly carve into that region.
I have no time to educate/engage a brain dead oil thinking and drinking fisherman like yourself.
Who need your worthless self and whoever you claim to represent from that region in the skeem of things.
I have passed this, i dont engange in e-battle any more.. Fact is, they will keep killing those that come out to make noise,and truth is i dont care. The igbos and Hausa should keep fighting. My state is so so peaceful

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Uulovers(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear these loss

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ezebunafo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Accept my condolence!

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wordcat(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
paris10:

What the Hausa's lack in education, the Igbos make up for it in ignorance. Imagine you calling people Ofe mmanu!.

This will be the end of your generation if you guys don't desist from violence. Hunger will strike you like a cord and the money rituals your people love doing will also lead to your extinction. Nigeria is too big for some minority sect calling themselves Biafra.

I thought that Adamu can only be found in the North not knowing that Ofe.mmanu peeps are more foolish than the Awusas.

May sango bring tuberculosis to ur family as xmas gift, Iseee.

May Ogun visit u with Epilepsy on the first day of 2016,, Iseeeee.

Biafra is brighter and stronger than any parasite
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Pidggin(f): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lord have mercy. Viviangist I am so sorry for your loss cry

RIP dearie
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Kestolovee95(f): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari you have done very well. You pull the trigger on an innocent young women. May her blood be on your daughters head. Your family anywhere they are shall never know peace. You will pay for what you have priced. We swear by God!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Observant: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
ManTiger:
I don't know what to say and I was brought up not to say anything if I have nothing good to say. To others who are still living among the protesters, be sure you're not being used by the Ike-Eba's and Nnamdi's family whose all of his siblings and grand children are in Lekki, Feltham in UK and Maryland in US.

RIP to the dead.

I have warned from the beginning especially to my igbo brethren who appear to make jokes on the situation in the East, if you wish to go home for Xmas this year peacefully, if you do not want alaigbo to turn to another NE, please tell President wakanow to release Nnandi Kanu to continue his ranting in the Uk.
These protest started as a direct results of him being locked up indefinitely.

All these rubbish people write pretending they don't known the course of the problem is utter stupid.

The continuation of these protest mean a definite breakdown of law and order.
Mark my word.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oake(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
While this is very painful ... cry the loss of any human life. I want to appeal to the Federal Government (Buhari), State Governments of the South East and indeed all leaders of thought and influence to find a peaceful resolution to this crisis that may soon snowball into a major conflagration that may consume the whole Nigerian nation if care is not taken. We must find a political solution that involves compromises and amnesty for peace to reign. One love Naija!!!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
cupidhero:

Lol. You dey vex o. Na to buy one carton of cabin biscuit and nutri C that you will share to them o. The images i saw today from the revolt that happened in Onitsha was filled with kids. Young kids who should be at home doing something meaningful with their life were allowed to roam the city of Onitsha as they freely disobeyed traffic laws,disrupted economic activities while the pyromaniacal dumb adults reportedly set mosques and buses ablaze. I'm not against Biafra....i'm only against the infinite stupidity these reckless IPOB members/rebel wannabes have displayed lately.

I am so angry. One minute they claim they can do well on their own, the next minute they claim to be marginalised.
Those guys are illiterates, what do you expect? The one I saw on Channels TV yesterday couldn't even express himself.
It pains me that I have to be grouped in the same subset with these rebels, it really pains me.

Ochendu ruled for 8yrs, no meaningful development_ they were patient, patiently waiting for their "brother" to enter set. Is Ochendu a yoruba or hausa man?
The problem of the igbo man isn't the Yoruba/Hausa man, but a fellow igbo man. Now they have fired the first shot @ northerners, we know as those ones retaliation dey be na.

5 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Observant: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
otimize:
I have passed this, i dont engange in e-battle any more.. Fact is, they will keep killing those that come out to make noise,and truth is i dont care. The igbos and Hausa should keep fighting. My state is so so peaceful

Baboon get lost
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by AirstarKane(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
I just had to comment. May God comfort you and your Family @ this time. This is very painful losing a love one at this time. cry
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by charlsecy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
May GOD give you and your family the fortitude and grace to bear the loss.

The goal of the protests was to get Nnamdi Kanu freed, not to have your sister killed. I heard security forces sometimes shoot into a crowd in order to make way. Perhaps, that's likely what happened with your sister.

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members according to Vanguard >>> www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/nine-shot-dead-over-8-injured-as-taskforce-open-fire-on-protesting-ipob-members-in-onitsha/
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by faites(f): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Vivian gist, pls take heart. This must be a very difficult time for ur family. Please, we should stop this biafra madness, the country cannot afford another source of violence. It seems we are now our own enemies, killing our own people. We are now our own boko haram. Let peace reign pls.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by delvinmaya(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
What way Biafra?

I see people calling Nigeria a zoo and yet turn their own region into a war zone! I see people dehumanized to the loony they refuse to see that the death of the young lady transcends the vision of a rising sun as they want. I see other people happy about the death and showing their joy and I see people trading blames and forgetting that the family of the young lady will alone be left to bear the heavy load of sorrow.

I will only say, only the dead do not know the outcome of a war, and the dead will end up being just a number, a statistic when the war is done and dusted with.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by charlsecy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Nnamdi Kanu, you see what you and your people have caused?
faites:
It seems we are now our own enemies, killing our own people. We are now our own boko haram.
Who shot the lady?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by deramarks(f): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
I so don't kno wha to say I denounce biafra. From today

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by prettyboi1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry about your loss,Vivian. God Bless her soul. Amen.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Observant: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Soteriahascome:
Umu Igbo kedu ebe Uche unu di? Is this how we are going to rule ourself? Foolish protesters, Kalu Nnamdi ibu onye nzuzu. I don't want them to release you. You can also died in jail and pay your own sacrifice to the Biafra Struggle. Kalu ibu ezi. Anu ofia... Trouble maker,killer and a murderer.

Are shallow minded that you do not realized that these protest will stop if Nnandi Kanu who has been making noise in UK with that radio stattion since 2009 was arrested and detained indefinitely if not released.
So your solution to the chaos in his continued incarceration?

How this much foolishness is packed into one human being is mind boggling.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by akyus(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sad! May her soul rest in peace.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Kestolovee95(f): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
stagger:
I say death to Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts. Saro Wiwa was hanged for something even lesser and for which he had no direct connection.

You makr too much noise. Go and hang kanu if you have balls. Body go tell una.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by qotaqa: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
akyus:
Sad! May her soul rest in peace.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Jamestb(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
you have to be ground before u judge ... of coz is d death of a young lady ... buh no prove that it was Biafra agitators .. no flag. fb folks said shes nt among those protecting it ws strange bullet... hmmm....viviangist hv made wave with this incomplete news .. from nairaland to facebook . why cnt people be grounded before commenting nonsensically.Rip gal.. Vivian I hope u get ur blog with lots of new visitors with this unclear news of urs. enjoy as u keep people worried . wished my fone was off throughout and I nv saw dix unclear news. still searching to get full info on how it happened. all dix here nah gossip
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wtfCode: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
JTF shot ur sister,not the protesters.
the on-going protest have been peaceful all along.
why would the JTF be shooting against the protesters and the people? because they blocked the bridge?
this countrys a big mess!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by kayalla(f): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
eyaah, sorry my dear, Her soul will rest in the Bosom of God. wat do we gain from violence
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by qotaqa: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Observant:

Are shallow minded that you do not realized that these protest will stop if Nnandi Kanu who has been making noise in UK with that radio stattion since 2009 was arrested and detained indefinitely if not released.
So your solution to the chaos in his continued incarceration?

How this much foolishness is packed into one human being is mind boggling.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Babacele:
pls how true is this story?
Does the pic look photo shopped to u?
Mind u, the story is also in some local news stations.
She gave the victim's full name. U do know the deceased have families right?
Cheers
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by IGBOSON1: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
Her blood will haunt Nnamdi Kanu every day of his miserable life. You cannot continue to preach violence out of hatred for a certain people. Nnamdi Kanu's freedom is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. He is not innocent of the charges against him anyway.
My sincere condolences Vivan Gist.

^^^Nonsense! Her blood will hunt your buhari and all you 'one Nigeria' proponents that feel you can ride roughshod over the rule of law and fundamental human rights and not expect a breakdown of law and order!

Fools!

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by BABANGBALI: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
i hope others will learn.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ogayemiolumide(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
What was she looking for there? That's the first question that comes to mind....

On the other hand,it seems like Nigerian press tend to enjoy giving attention to negative happenings in the country rather than the positive ones....
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by HRich(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnwizey:
See what dose foolish miscreants who called themselves IPAD caused See as dem waste a pretty young lady.......smh. RIP

Igbo people ask for Biafra, Nigeria refused and said the
country must be one. Danish man draws cartoon of
Mohammed in faraway Denmark, you people go around killing
Igbos and destroying their properties in the North. Philips
Emegwali invents a super-fast computer, you say a "Nigerian"
invents. Igbo student in diaspora makes good grades, you say
a "Nigerian" graduates top of the class. But Ikechukwu Abia
is caught trafficking drugs, you say an "Igbo" man is caught
with drugs abroad. Igbo man do his business and prosper,
you people say they want to steal your land and rule over
you. 90% of oil blocs in the South are owned by Northerners,
you people do not say they have stolen someone's land and
resources. Igbos ask for the Presidency, you people laugh at
them and say "over your dead body." The North has rule
Nigeria for over 38years and they keep threatening everyone
else that they are being marginalized, and so they start
bombing everywhere, you people say let's negotiate with
them. Igbos vote for Jonathan, you people say they are
myopic and tribalistic. The North and the West voted for
Buhari, you people say it is called "change" and democracy.
Igbos rally behind Jimi Abaje, you people say they will drown
in the lagoon. Ambode won, you people start cursing them.
Adamu Ciroma and co said "The North would make this
country ungovernable if a Northerner does not become
President" and "They'll be no Nigeria if power does not return
to the North". You people call them "Elder Statesmen","Party
Stalwart", "Northern leader", etc. Nnamdi Kanu says the
same thing but you people call him "a retard", "treasonable
criminal", "war-monger", "evil" and so on. During the last
elections, Radio and TV stations in the North play jihad songs
while making anti-GEJ campaigns, say all sorts of things in
Hausa, no newspaper headline asked for them to be banned.
Of course you people call it politics. Radioactivity Biafra does
same, all hell is let loose. You people say they spreading
bigotry and dangerous propaganda. Do you people have an
IGBOPHOBIA? Of course not! No one will agree. But do you
think the Igbos are problems, everyone will raise their hands.
But we ask, why don't you let the Igbos separate and go their
way, you people give me that terrorist look. Dear landlords,
just one question: What do you want the Igbos to do to
please you?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jeremioluwaseyi: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....
Jess murdered in cold blood. My are soul rest in peace.
Op and you had the composur to post this My loins are trembling. Take heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.