Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (131039 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ifypedro38(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
sister Rest in Peace
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by swiffy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jezz how come was she among d protesters? Nnamdi kanu are u happy with all dis killings, why not call ur supporters 2 order,I knw ur loved once are no more in nigeria why d jobless n illirate once are causing trouble around.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by andyanders: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op, it is a pity that your blood sister is a victim of the so called BIAFRA protesters. That is why we should all call them off the road.Blocking the road and fermenting trouble is not the true way to make the world hear from you.

Look at the innocent young lady that lost her life in this kind of protest by undeveloped criminals calling themselves BIAFRA. It is the poor people that suffer.The so called Nnamdi Kalu has his family in the UK enjoying themselves and those miscreants are here killing themselves.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by BABANGBALI: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
another p#ssy wasted
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by comradee1248: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Manbryto:

Mumu that can make good sentence, its Corper not copper. Olodo
The simplest thing is 2 insult some 1 calling him names. Bt that doesn't make the person the mumu.... Bt let it be known to u that there's no any difference between the death girl, street urchins and uяself, u know its the truth that's y uя angry... Igbo na frustration go kill all of una very useless and filled with greed, love of money that leads u guys to all sort of evil..... That's why u guys will never move an inch... We rather elect. Foreigner to be president of nigeria than Igbo... We in the north are very angry with PMB for appointing yeebos as ministers in his cabinet... I wonder why he didn't just the south south guys that live in igbo land for @lest 10years... Weather una like it or not them be citizens too... B4 the end of Buhari's tenure we'll make he boot out all yeebos from his cabinet.... We won't give I Biafra the only thing good for the yeebos na. 2 be slaves 2 Hausa's I raise my case...... If u like insult me till nairaland is filled up... It won't do me no harm... Bt it will do u harm coz I said the truth and uя angry..... Werey

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by nikz(f): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
So sorry about your sis. It's sad she was caught up in all this. May her soul RIP. To everyone out there once u smell trouble or protest pls run for your life cus u can never tell who the devil can use. Untimely death hmmm.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by mekybabe1: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oh My God! I am so sorry bout ur loss. It's a loss for all of us here in Nairaland Family too. May her soul rest in peace and pls be strong. May God comfort you.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Eluwilussit(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Segadem:
Civilian rules is not meant for Africa, just imagine these jobless youths causing chaos, killing innocent soul just because of one person.
are they now saying that Kalu Nnamdi's life is more precious that the life of this lady that was wasted by the protesters?

This will never happen in military regime.
No one I repeat no one can defy the order of the head of states

RIP to the dead.

This line of thought is what is holding the black man down. Europe, Asia, The Americas, all have lost hundreds of millions fighting for what they believe in. Today, we all run to their land at the slightest opportunity.

Believe it or not, those who die fighting for their rights and beliefs are better than those who live in cowardice.

I don't support the breakup of our country, but that doesn't give me the right to kill anybody who thinks otherwise. These were protesters. Unarmed. Killed by the people paid to protect them. Guess u didn't watch how the Egyptian armed forces stood by the protesters, did u?

This is a good chance for FG to give these guys reasons to believe in Project Nigeria. At the moment, all we are doing is pretend that we can solve this problem by ignoring it. This is how BH started.

FG should listen to them. These miscreants when armed, or brainwashed like BH, will become a bigger problem than BH. And the reason is simple: self-preservation.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by CharlesIyke414(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
Her blood will haunt Nnamdi Kanu every day of his miserable life. You cannot continue to preach violence out of hatred for a certain people. Nnamdi Kanu's freedom is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. He is not innocent of the charges against him anyway.
My sincere condolences Vivan Gist.
lies, firstly u have to blame it all to your president that is refusing court order to grant nnamdi kanu bail biafra or death u never hear?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by GodnGold: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
"Ikeanyionwu " from Amolu?
So sorry Ada anyi!
I have been indifferent in this biafra nansense...now they have dragged a young "nwa Ada" to the gallows.
Uwa nkea sef!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jstmorgan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
When touts gather dats usually the outcome RIP young lady
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by apogeez(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
orobs93:
Ok

Blogger vivian why u come bring am com nairaland..n here be police station
nawa 4 u oo
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by MacluvPH(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Let me begin to correct the false information spreading the internet about IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu,on the 1st of December 2015 in Onitsha precisely Niger bridge in solidarity for the continual detention of Nnamdi Kanu by the DSS. At exactly 1am the Nigerian armed forces(JTF) attacked IPOB members at Niger bridge shooting 1 lady dead and 3 injured.Ipob members quickly rushed the victims to the hospital in an attempt to save their lives.
The Protest by IPOB have been very peaceful and the members mainly unarmed civilians have operated within the ambit of the law, on the 30th of august 2015 when they were on a peaceful protest in the same onitsha the nigerian navy shot two of their members dead in PH about 2 weeks ago majority peaceful protesters were wounded and more than one was confirmed dead.
The record has it that all the protest so far carried out by IPOB has been peaceful even at the point were they are being confronted and attacked by Nigeria security agencies,it also a confirmed story that the IG of Police Solomon Arase and the chief of Army staff Buratai severally issued a threatening warning to crush IPOB members on a peaceful protest.it has never haPpened anywhere in the ambit of international law where a people are being deprived and denied their fundamental rights,the action of the IPOB is enshrined in the UN charter for Indigenous peoples right 2007 adopted by AU which Nigeria is signatory to.
For the consumption of the public IPOB can never attack her member that shares the same ideology therefore IPOB should not be held responsible or be blamed for the death of Nkiru rather the Nigeria armed forces should be held responsible for shooting at unarmed civilians.
Please disregard every information that does not have the basis of truth for it could be a propaganda compounded by non Biafrans.
May the soul of Nkiru rest in peace.
GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by chizobamgbume(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please boko should bomb that naija bridge so that my stupid bianfran brothers should stay in our land only them.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Edusouls(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....
soorry for ur loss,as u said it can be anybodies time anyday, ur beloved sister has finished her work on earth.,though in human eyes he died tragically and untimely..what u have to know is that igbos re a race under a terrible spell..nine souls wasted, biafra not yet declared and heaven have not fallen..nigeria will still go on existing.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Tobitrueman(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
orobs93:
Ok

Blogger vivian why u come bring am com nairaland..n here be police station

A sense of 800,000 GB should be install into this guy's brain. Thoughtless homosapien. Meanwhile, RIP to the deceased.

1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by orobs93(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
apogeez:
nawa 4 u oo

Yea na wa 4 me but u tink hw will u feel if dat
Girl na ur sister hw u go feel

Cus I no believe say dat gal her sister
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ifeomaekol(f): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oh my God, pls vivian take heart. My hrt is bleeding rite nw, pls take hrt. So sorry. Such a beautiful girl.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by orobs93(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tobitrueman:

A sense of 800,000 GB should be install into this guy's brain. Thoughtless homosapien. Meanwhile, RIP to the deceased.

Lol
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wonderiyke(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian

Really. So Buhari was involved in the protest? That’s shocking. Condolences to the family.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Edusouls(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian
buhari is not killing ur people girl,ur people are the worse stubborn,educated illiterates,foolish set of individuals..we igbos behave like we re cursed...

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ronald4lif(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
otimize:
Am speechless, u must marry my daughter.... U bam! True Human

Lol! E be like say you know say I dey look for wife. She don reach 18 abi? grin
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by mfm04622: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
CharlesIyke414:
lies, firstly u have to blame it all to your president that is refusing court order to grant nnamdi kanu bail biafra or death u never hear?

Has Kanu perfected his bail?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by bigtt76(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sincere condolences Vivianblog1 may her soul rest in peace. Amen.

All our youths engaging in this iPOB thing are far away from the center of action and safe away from harm. Those followers I keep saying.... mind your business and stay safe.

I don't see what Biafra would gain after Independence that their own current governors have not been able to give them.

It takes a new Nation more than 10 years to stabilize it's not a walk in the park angry

Last week my tailor in Aba had to cough out half a million Naija as bail money now this is an innocent young girl killed.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wonderiyke(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
MacluvPH:
Let me begin to correct the false information spreading the internet about IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu,on the 1st of December 2015 in Onitsha precisely Niger bridge in solidarity for the continual detention of Nnamdi Kanu by the DSS. At exactly 1am the Nigerian armed forces(JTF) attacked IPOB members at Niger bridge shooting 1 lady dead and 3 injured.Ipob members quickly rushed the victims to the hospital in an attempt to save their lives.
The Protest by IPOB have been very peaceful and the members mainly unarmed civilians have operated within the armpit of the law, on the 30th of august 2015 when they were on a peaceful protest in the same onitsha the nigerian navy shot two of their members dead in PH about 2 weeks ago majority peaceful protesters were wounded and more than one was confirmed dead.
The record has it that all the protest so far carried out by IPOB has been peaceful even at the point were they are being confronted and attacked by Nigeria security agencies,it also a confirmed story that the IG of Police Solomon Arase and the chief of Army staff Buratai severally issued a threatening warning to crush IPOB members on a peaceful protest.it has never haPpened anywhere in the armpit of international law where a people are being deprived and denied their fundamental rights,the action of the IPOB is enshrined in the UN charter for Indigenous peoples right 2007 adopted by AU which Nigeria is signatory to.
For the consumption of the public IPOB can never attack her member that shares the same ideology therefore IPOB should not be held responsible or be blamed for the death of Nkiru rather the Nigeria armed forces should be held responsible for shooting at unarmed civilians.
Please disregard every information that does not have the basis of truth for it could be a propaganda compounded by non Biafrans.
May the soul of Nkiru rest in peace.
GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

I never knew that the law has armpits. Kikikikiki!!! Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Duru1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Edusouls:
buhari is not killing ur people girl,ur people are the worse stubborn,educated illiterates,foolish set of individuals..we igbos behave like we re cursed...

Is there any good reason for Nigeria to remain as presently configured? Only a fool finds fault on the people who really want out of the zoo called Nigeria. There is absolutely nothing good about Nigeria except dishonesty.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Alhajipaulo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
we u go get sense!! throwing blames when u knw the steps you ppl are taking is not. the right!!!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Alhajipaulo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
we u go get sense!! throwing blames when u knw the steps you ppl are taking is not. the right!!! way
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. You are still speaking in Nmadi karude language. u r on ur own This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian
Buhari came to d South east to kill him?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
RIP young lady.

Let's reverse the role for a minute and picture the Biafran agitators being Northerners (predominantly Muslim population), I bet y'all hypocritical dummies woulda been here labelling them terrorists and calling Islam/Muslims all sorts of names. You now see that when I say terrorism has no religion, I'm correct bajebaje....cos this one right here (Biaframania aka NigeriaHaram) is daylight terror killing your loved ones. And, by the way, the politicians are wining & dining while their pikin dey for Yankee and y'all poor men pikin are being brainwashed to protest for one very rich Nnamdi Kanu (just like BokoHaram are being used to brainwash youngins too).

Anyway, na una sabi....Sincere condolences to Vivian tho!

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by maduxs: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Its about to begin . That's the game plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.