Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (130973 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by yemmybx(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
JUST LIKE YESTERDAY WHEN OJWUKWU SELFISHLY WASTED PRETTY SOULS IN THE CIVIL WAR NOW IT'S KANU'S TURN TO WASTE MORE PRETTY SOULS FOR SELFISH REASONS.

ALL TRIBE AND REGION IN NIGERIA IS SUFFERING STOP PAINTING SOUTH EAST BLACK AS IF ITS THE ONLY REGION SUFFERING.

BE WISE!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluwazino(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

angry IS ONE Nigeria by force

The protesters were peaceful until the security men display their uncivilized actions

Abeg how was it peaceful by stopping vehicle moving from asaba to onitsha nd onitsha back to asaba is that one peaceful?

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ceecee0703(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Musiwa419:
You are a dullhead. Do you think PMB can call for a referendum by executive orders. That is the fvcking perogative of the lawmakers. Tell your ibo senators and reps in Abuja to sponsor a bill in favour of a referendum on the floor of plenary.
btw, why are your useless ibo politicians not saying anything about Biafra? If the chaos escalates, the south east would feel most of the heat of the ensuing inferno. Let that sink in

its either u are a kid or an old cargo with a kids brain....just imagine for u to make a common sense u resort to insults chai common sense is really not common.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Everybody wl taste death weather rich or poor, am sorry nkiru dat u tasted urs in bad way....RIP cry cry kiss.... may almighty Allah console ur family

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by MORNDEW(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Okanokan:

I do not AGREE with you sir! IPOB aren't miscreants, they have issues and Government must listen to them to proffer solutions. The first law of collaborative engagement is never to think that the other party are fools simply becos you do not share a COMMON CAUSE or you differ in philosophical approach to issues. Your report that they are miscreants becos they do not share ur ideological belief is symptomatic of the UNDERLYING INFERIORITY COMPLEX that belies Government, and most dictators suffer from this, becos in thier attempt to dominate thier environment they make worse MISTAKE Than thier predecessors. Democracy is the ability of a leader to listen to the other SIDE and where the Leaders fail to acknowledge a different opinion and without getting a middle ground, HE TAKES WHAT HE SEE'S. Historically all REVOLUTION are carried out by those you called MISCREANTS and its unfortunate that these are the same people you are asking of how to reach, and what the PRESIDENT should say to them.
STRONGMEN don't win the WAR, only LOVE and our common HUMANITY does!
how does all these all caps letter negates the fact that you equated your IPOB with BH and Millitants now u are changing goal post saying they are not miscreants. Meaning BH have a just course too? What exactly do your IPOB want? Enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluwazino(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
yungpowers:

Did you even read the story properly before spewing that nonsense.
Weren't you able to notice that the destruction of the so called mosque and vehicles was caused by the killing of innocent Biafrans?
Don't worry it will be you hanging there soon, we are watching.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by BlackTechnology: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
oluwazino:
Abeg how was it peaceful by stopping vehicle moving from asaba to onitsha nd onitsha back to asaba is that one peaceful?

Yes it is our soil

We have full right to do so

If that will draw UN attention
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by eightsin(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
now they have resorted to killing their own. who looses at the end. why dont they take the protest to ABJ and disrupt activities there cause that is the surest way they will be heard. RIP to her.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by kachnov(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's amazing how okada riders and palmwine tapping hungry good-for-nothing idiots want to drag the entire Ndi Igbo into a senseless direction less war just to make a landmass less than the size of Borno State a Nation.

On behalf of the entire peace loving Igbo nation ,we apologize for the Mosque,Dangote trucks and the youth corper that was lost today.
Make no mistake,this Biafra Ambition is not nursed by every Igbo.
For the Youths that died protesting today...you died for nothing.

Egbe biri,ugo biri.

Take heart Viviangist and may your sisters soul RIP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Bless you sweetie.
The ones here in Aba were entering offices to destroy Nigerian flag hanging in the complex. They chased all northern traders away, beat up some, obtaining people on the road : asking for money to buy pure water, lucozade boost and biscuit to refill while protesting. If you refuse to give them, they smash your side mirror and move on.
Yet they claim peaceful protest, arrant rubbish.

Aside the fact that handling them ruthlessly is a national crime... I would want the Nigerian Army to deal with them accordingly. Useless illiterates, you need to see them.

Quote me anyhow and get visited by amadioha.
What gets me more irritated is the fact that this same man who refers to Nigeria as a zoo, is still in possession of the zoo's passport, and identity.. All the trips he has ever made in his life (in and out of countries) has the Nigeria AKA zoo's identity on it.. Who then is fooling who? I just hate to speak on threads like this cos the hate is much angry..

Republic my foot!! When we igbos do not even have a bond/love for ourselves yet, we are clamoring for Biafra sad sad.. It's just so painful that the sensible ones are placed in the same subset as the others..

Innocent souls keep dying in vain with others still turning a blind eye.. May her soul rest in peace, and may God help us.. We seriously need His help angry..

5 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by nike4love: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
wristbangle:

1. After the civil war, their properties was returned back to them at south west. So saying they can turn N20 can turn a fortune is blatant lie. We all know that a business must be furnished with capital. Meanwhile igbos can't successfully transact business among themselves, u should know this.

2. The population of Austria compare to their land mass is balance but the whole igboland can't contain her population hence hunger, strife and recession will eat deep.

3. Igbos are hustlers outside their land but in their land, they are thugs. Like I said earlier, they can't transact business successfully among themselves becos all of them having "buying and selling instinct". So who will now buy their glut supplies of products.

@ the bolded, this is one of the reasons why biafra can't stand. There is so much hate among yourselves.
It was ur brother awolowo that stole ibo ppls money,IT WAS NEVER RETURNED.
And whether they die of hunger or not,land locked or not,the point is that U can never love someone more than he loves himself.Nigeria should let these people GO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by saintandsinnerz: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2015
ifyalways:

I sincerely hope it does not but it might, most definitely.

I and my mom tried driving this noon to " stock up" as no one knows when this madness will end and I saw poor, helpless, awusa women, dry fish sellers beaten to pulp for no reason. Their men were not spared either. What sort of madness is that?

And when they retaliate by killing igbos up north, burning churches etc we'll all call them names.

Anyways, I'm happy the security forces have been deployed to shoot at sight. Rubbish!
You are not better than the people you are accusing of violence! You also have a tout and bigot mentality. You are not even ashamed of yourself that you are calling for people to be shot and killed. You're despicable and inhuman! Keep spreading hate messages and continue inciting people with your senseless comments, very soon the violence that may erupt may not spare you and your loved ones.

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Arch1:
RIP young lady

This is the consequence of Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra suicidal adventure. There are legitimate ways of getting secession instead of violence.

Today at Onitsha, Biafran miscreants burnt dangote's trucks, burnt a Hausa central mosque and killed a youth corper
Is Dangote president of Nigeria or Army chief?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Yorobastard(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2015
oluwazino:

Shut up der what is back to sender if you guyz want ur freedom do it in a peaceful way not calling for war, killing and burning people property's. See hw dat poor gal jst lost her life mean while d person callin for the war has is own family in UK chilling RIP to her... you guys should jst stop abeg nd do ya thing in the normal way.. Nawa o!!!

Who shot the bullet? That is the question ❓

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Lordave: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2015
ifyalways:

I sincerely hope it does not but it might, most definitely.

I and my mom tried driving this noon to " stock up" as no one knows when this madness will end and I saw poor, helpless, awusa women, dry fish sellers beaten to pulp for no reason. Their men were not spared either. What sort of madness is that?

And when they retaliate by killing igbos up north, burning churches etc we'll all call them names.

Anyways, I'm happy the security forces have been deployed to shoot at sight. Rubbish!
Shoot at sight? Did they kill anybody?

Eiyah, what happened to arresting and charging them to court?

You want us to believe Igbos beat up harmless old women?

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Yorobastard(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2015
RIP to the lady.

My question remains: who shot at the protesters?

Why were trucks and a mosque burnt??

Lastly...You don't expect us to sit and watch while you kill us

Biafra will not and can never be negotiable

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by experimentist: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2015
oluwazino:
hope una bury her with biafra sh!t flag?cry
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by godwin120alex: 12:35am On Dec 03, 2015
So sad how NA will be shooting innocent pple while BH is wasting pple's life. Misplaced priority. NA and police will move in thousands for elections so dat APC must win while thieves are robbing and killing innocent pple.shame on apc d are worst than pdp
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluwazino(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Yes it is our soil

We have full right to do so

If that will draw UN attention
it's your soil yet you pple say lagos is no man's land whose soil is lagos sitting on, Igbos takes the lead as APC wins six house of Rep's seat in lagos abeg is it ur soil?? Igbos are much more then the yourbas and hausas in lagos So you have no right to do anything you guyz are jst blind and been lead by a blind man.... if u want d attention of d UN there are other ways to get there attention not by using your blind ambition to disturb others... abeg mak una pack well mak we see road pass.......
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluwazino(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Yorobastard:

Who shot the bullet? That is the question ❓
No the question is what did they do before dey shot the bullet? dey can't just start shooting like that when dem no dey mad
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Yorobastard(m): 1:12am On Dec 03, 2015
oluwazino:
No the question is what did they do before dey shot the bullet? dey can't just start shooting like that when dem no dey mad

Ohh need I remind you that even bfore this incident on August the 30th "unarmed" protesters were shot and killed by the police and army without violating any rule thereby causing a stampede....you need to do a little research....
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluwazino(m): 1:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Yorobastard:

Ohh need I remind you that even bfore this incident on August the 30th "unarmed" protesters were shot and killed by the police and army without violating any rule thereby causing a stampede....you need to do a little research....
Who told you they did not violate any rule by burning the Nigeria flag chanting war songs and wishing Nigeria burns down and am sure the police/army must have warn them to go back before opening fire I think I did my research nd d kanu dey want to be released committed a crime and is facing the law pls don't tell me you don't knw about is crimes!!!!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluwazino(m): 1:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Yorobastard:

Who told you they did not violate any rule by burning the Nigeria flag chanting war songs and wishing Nigeria burns down and am sure the police/army must have warn them to go back before opening fire I think I did my research nd d kanu dey want to be released committed a crime and is facing the law pls don't tell me you don't knw about is crimes!!!!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Peaceful protest indeed. Good job. Burn down onitsha, burn down anambra, later you will come to Lagos and call it no man's land. Mumu people grin

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Didn't I create the thread the other day?

www.nairaland.com/2730965/graphic-pictures-protesters-shot-porthacourt

But lalasticlala ignored it while he was busy promoting Viviangist threads.

Now see what you've got perhaps if more Nigerians knew what happened that day this wouldn't have happened today.

Hope the innocent woman's blood is worth the popularity you so much crave for Vivian.

That's if she is indeed your sister.

Ignatiusprince:
Chinaza, plz who are u? I mean Chinaza of d Vivian gist... coz I can't remember any Chinaza in my family Illikannu unless u are my niece...

As we all can see, Viviangist looks to me like an attention seeking blogger who is desperate enough to use other family's bereavement to gain cheap popularity.

What a shame. sad
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by macof(m): 3:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Why are people blaming the biafra agitators? I know this people lack direction but this is not their fault. . If anything, the violence the JTF is hitting them proves that this country needs secessionist agitators because it seems nigeria is a "zoo" after all shocked
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Iykewisdom: 3:15am On Dec 03, 2015
shocked sad shocked undecided wink wink
[/quote]
[/code][code]
[sup][/sup] wink wink[quote author=viviangist post=40615977]That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by macof(m): 3:16am On Dec 03, 2015
tempex88:
All protesters should be charged with murder. These people should really watch it. They want to start what they can not finish.

But why shouldn't they agitate for what they believe in - biafra?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ethicalUser(m): 5:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Why is Buhari paying deaf ears to these agitators..do we have a president at all. A right thinking leader should have called for a meeting to know the major reasons for their agitations aside releasing KANU. These IPOB youths are not to be looked down on shooting at them will definitely force them to take up arms. And when it gets to that level am sorry we may have another Boko haram menace to deal with.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by toyinid78: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2015
D last biafra war was great opportunty for ma uncles who brought home free igbo pretty women to lagos as cheap wives now wailers on nairalnad point to any igbo person dt died during biafra of ojukkwu dat one of dier family member is a governor or senator today
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by charlsecy(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Muwale:
Killing the same people you claimed to be fighting for...
eightsin:
now they have resorted to killing their own..
Do you know who shot the lady?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Muwale: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Biafran protest is dead on arrival. Do we call this protest or riot? Killing the same people you claimed to be fighting for, stopping them from going about their businesses. I pity those supporting such a thing, RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.