Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (131025 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by chigaemezuogu: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Those that live by the sword will fall by the sword RIP.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by phreakabit(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=18pt]I see the dead girl, I see the burnt trucks. . . Quick question where is the photo of the dead Youth Corps member?[/size]
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jaydude(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian

In as much as I hate insulting people, I would tell u 2 ur face if you have any, you are simply foo.lish! angry A young lady losts her precious life because of some bunch of i.diots protesting to leave Nigeria and you are calling buhari on this? I'm so sure ure one of these biafra f.ools,that's why you can say this. Imagine if this was your blood sister? my prayer for all of you involved in this biafra rubbish is that you will keep losing your family members in the fight instead of innocent Nigerians
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Okanokan(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
MORNDEW:

so u agreed IPOB are miscreants equitable to BH and mlitant? But unlike these two groups u mentioned, they have a definite mission but i hv spoken to many IPOB jobless ppl and they ve given me four different reasons for their nonsense so which one should we grant them? And did any of them drag other ppl to their course as IPOB is doing? And wen did this same ppl leave their territory to go and cause public disturbance in other places?

I do not AGREE with you sir! IPOB aren't miscreants, they have issues and Government must listen to them to proffer solutions. The first law of collaborative engagement is never to think that the other party are fools simply becos you do not share a COMMON CAUSE or you differ in philosophical approach to issues. Your report that they are miscreants becos they do not share ur ideological belief is symptomatic of the UNDERLYING INFERIORITY COMPLEX that belies Government, and most dictators suffer from this, becos in thier attempt to dominate thier environment they make worse MISTAKE Than thier predecessors. Democracy is the ability of a leader to listen to the other SIDE and where the Leaders fail to acknowledge a different opinion and without getting a middle ground, HE TAKES WHAT HE SEE'S. Historically all REVOLUTION are carried out by those you called MISCREANTS and its unfortunate that these are the same people you are asking of how to reach, and what the PRESIDENT should say to them.
STRONGMEN don't win the WAR, only LOVE and our common HUMANITY does!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Soteriahascome: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Observant:

Are shallow minded that you do not realized that these protest will stop if Nnandi Kanu who has been making noise in UK with that radio stattion since 2009 was arrested and detained indefinitely if not released.
So your solution to the chaos in his continued incarceration?

How this much foolishness is packed into one human being is mind boggling.

You Think I Have Time For You Be careful.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Soteriahascome: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Observant:

Are shallow minded that you do not realized that these protest will stop if Nnandi Kanu who has been making noise in UK with that radio stattion since 2009 was arrested and detained indefinitely if not released.
So your solution to the chaos in his continued incarceration?

How this much foolishness is packed into one human being is mind boggling.

You Think I Have Time For You Be careful.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluwazino(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yeske2:
Don't even know what to say with tears in my eyes. RIP dear

Why!!! Why!!! Why!!! You guys should pls stop na, see how this poor girl just lost her life, how many more days to new year, which kind thing be this one ehhhh RIP
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by shizzy7(f): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Why didn't they rush her to the hospital? Why would they use a sack to cover her?This is pathetic. Who shot her?

I don't know why a lady should be involved in this type of protest... R.I.P

Viviangist, accept my deepest condolence..
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by soarhey(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
very sorry for this...

why will plenty innocent people choose to die becos of one greedy, heartless and visionless person called Nnamd Kanu. Remember Ojukwu did same and later enjoyed years after from same government after the death of many igbos.

Jesus we need your help. I believe igbos should be wiser than this.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian
e-diot....
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Banter1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....
may the lord give you and your family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss Amen. Accept my sympathy dear.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
orobs93:
Ok

Blogger vivian why u come bring am com nairaland..n here be police station
don't you have an ounce of sympathy in you ? what are people turning into, these days.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oluwazino(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
yungpowers:

You are an Idiat.
Back to sender.
Its your portion and never his.
He is fighting for his right.
One is not being maltreated in his father's house.
You should blame the useless government who instead of looking for a way to address issues is killing her citizens.
We fail to tell ourslves the truth, SELF DETERMINATION[b][/b] is never an offence punishable by law any where in the world.
Quote me any day any where.
Shut up der what is back to sender if you guyz want ur freedom do it in a peaceful way not calling for war, killing and burning people property's. See hw dat poor gal jst lost her life mean while d person callin for the war has is own family in UK chilling RIP to her... you guys should jst stop abeg nd do ya thing in the normal way.. Nawa o!!!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Banter1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I.diot.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by uzoka12(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'm sorry for your lost Vivian just take heart dear(RIP)
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by BlackTechnology: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
jaydude:

In as much as I hate insulting people, I would tell u 2 ur face if you have any, you are simply foo.lish! angry A young lady losts her precious life because of some bunch of i.diots protesting to leave Nigeria and you are calling buhari on this? I'm so sure ure one of these biafra f.ools,that's why you can say this. Imagine if this was your blood sister? my prayer for all of you involved in this biafra rubbish is that you will keep losing your family members in the fight instead of innocent Nigerians

angry Grow up

Have sense

One Nigeria is not by force

]
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by richylee(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dishearten, what a great lost. May her soul rest in peace. #SoSad.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by warrior101: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Same thinking I wonder the kind of human being she might be... Spits

RIP

redcliff:
I dont think i would have put this online. This generation is sick. Even on a sad day like this, you are able to put something like his online for the world to see
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by BlackTechnology: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
oluwazino:

Shut up der what is back to sender if you guyz want ur freedom do it in a peaceful way not calling for war, killing and burning people property's. See hw dat poor gal jst lost her life mean while d person callin for the war has is own family in UK chilling RIP to her... you guys should jst stop abeg nd do ya thing in the normal way.. Nawa o!!!

angry IS ONE Nigeria by force

The protesters were peaceful until the security men display their uncivilized actions

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by cupidhero(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I am so angry. One minute they claim they can do well on their own, the next minute they claim to be marginalised.
Those guys are illiterates, what do you expect? The one I saw on Channels TV yesterday couldn't even express himself.
It pains me that I have to be grouped in the same subset with these rebels, it really pains me.

Ochendu ruled for 8yrs, no meaningful development_ they were patient, patiently waiting for their "brother" to enter set. Is Ochendu a yoruba or hausa man?
The problem of the igbo man isn't the Yoruba/Hausa man, but a fellow igbo man. Now they have fired the first shot @ northerners, we know as those ones retaliation dey be na.
It's realy a troubling situation,i'm even speechless about the whole ruckus. I'm going through alot already and i don't think i can handle situations as sensitive as the Biafran issue without using maladaptive coping strategies. Just try and take your mind off the matter,i know how troubling it can be to stay in the heart of these protests. The use of force won't solve the problem but rather it will escalate the whole matter. Aba and Onitsha just like unnecessary wahala sha
RiP to those that died.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Only God knows, May the GoodLord bless her soul and give your family the fortitude bear her demise.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Orikinla(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
It is an unfortunate tragedy. But it is a reality check for Vivian Gist and the rest of us who were not so concerned about the tragedies of the tens of thousands of innocent victims of Boko Haram attacked and murdered in northern Nigeria as Vivian Gist was busy over posting photos of Linda Ikeji's mansion on Banana Island almost twice a week and when she was posting Linda Ikeji swimming alone in the swimming pool in her mansion, she ignored the latest tragedies of Boko Haram kidnapping more girls in Borno and the fire tragedy in Kano that claimed the lives of some female students. When on October 11, to mark the annual United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child, Malala and Lagos school girls were lamenting the tragedies of more than 6 million poor girls out of school in Nigeria and the missing Chibok school girls, Vivian Gist, Linda Ikeja, Bella Naija and other female bloggers who should champion the cause for the education, protection and welfare of underprivileged girls out of school in Nigeria ignored them, because they were not their sisters, cousins or relations. Until the tragedy now affects us, then we realize the calamity of the Nigerian crisis. Malala, an 18 year old Pakistani girl is more concerned about the predicament of suffering poor girls in northern Nigeria than our female bloggers. When the home of our next door neighbour is on fire, that is not when we should be celebrating and having a party. We should help to put out the fire before it spreads to our own home. From the north east to the south east, Nigeria is on fire. Where is next? May God save us, because we cannot save ourselves. And our government cannot save us.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by TheDauraMallam: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
ValentineMary:
This is very unfortunate. A nation founded on violence can never leave violence

Who tell you that one, Nairaland philosopher?

Humans are inherently violent.

I pray Vivían Gist has the fortitude to bear such a loss.

Sorry.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Freeman50(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
That must be tough........take heart........life goes on.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Babacele: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Does the pic look photo shopped to u?
Mind u, the story is also in some local news stations.
She gave the victim's full name. U do know the deceased have families right?
Cheers
I'm not disappointed cos I got educated n clarified which is all I want , thanks. hope u doing fine.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by InvertedHammer: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....
/
Your sister is not a victim.

Everyone is eventually going to die some day.

But she died fighting for what she believed in.

If she is not a hero, tell me who is?

Is it the ones that don't have convictions but die anyway in road accidents, armed robbery attacks and other vices engineered by the leadership of the animal kingdom called Nigeria?

As sad as it is, you should erect a monument to celebrate her. She earned my respect.

Accept my condolences.

/
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by okuneddie(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Very sorry for your lost but unfortunately more will follow. If you love your family take them out of the East, Right now the so called "Zoo" would be safer for Igbos than their home. Just like how Boko haram destroy the North East, IPOB will destroy the South East. I heard stories how people spend stressful long hours on roads in Onitsha because of protesters. Not everyone wants to be part of the Biafra stuff but unfortunately IPOB would drag the entire igbos into it just like Ojukwu once drag them into a senseless civil war. They even killed an Hausa corper and burn down mosques, Shops and Dagote trailers in Onitsha yet they called Hausas animal. While their business are left peacefully in the North.

I'm not in support of violence, I'm not Igbo or Hausa but I served in the North. If any crises should happen, what northerners sabu do most Is to kill and loot Igbo shops. So bros their shops are mostly looted and they are killed if any small thing happen in the north. Ask anyone in Adamawa they will explain better. RIP sis...u didn't ask for this. The people that started this will be living comfortably and even their families won't be around. See as Igbo turn themselves to Hausa wey get brain Na only to follow whatever their leaders say.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Abuammarj(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari has bitten more than he can chew!!!
He should just release Nnamdi KANU so that peace can reign.

Sorry for your lost @Vivian
May her soul RIP!!!!
ro yu tink nnamdi kanu is peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.