Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship (1127 Views)

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship by krimes: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
I've seen this one too many times. Guys complaining that they met some awesome girl but were forced to agree to a no sex till marriage relationship pact. From what I have witnessed, such relationships mostly do no end well. After reading another complaint thread, I really wish to understand what the hell that means cos I've never personally had that type of relationship.

From what I understand about girls, they want sex as much as guys do. So is either they're having it with someone else or they're strict virgins or they're not really physically attracted to the guy in question but want the relationship for other benefits.

Ladies please help me here, why would you want a no sex relationship with a guy?

Guys have you ever been in a no sex relationship and did it work out?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship by immortalcrown(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Morality or Righteousness.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship by hahn(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
It means you have been friendzoned and relegated to the mugu corner

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship by orlaryhincah(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
What does it mean when the ATM says u have Insufficient funds?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship by MRBrownJ: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
krimes:
I've seen this one too many times. Guys complaining that they met some awesome girl but were forced to agree to a no sex till marriage relationship pact. From what I have witnessed, such relationships mostly do no end well. After reading another complaint thread, I really wish to understand what the hell that means cos I've never personally had that type of relationship.

means a lady wants to be in a r/ship with a man, without any sexual contact... mostly thats to have that man hurry and marry her (aka showing he is serious about the r/ship). the real issue here is that many men will agree to such r/ship thinking they can change the gal's mind along the way and jam the cootie cat. mounting a virgin is a fantasy to many men (especially those looking for a wifey) so sadly women should know that saying this to a man will simply get him even more wanting her.... thats why many non virgins will also now lie that they are virgins, before telling you some cokc and bull story on the night of the wedding.

From what I understand about girls, they want sex as much as guys do.

here is your 1st misconception on this issue.
some women wants sex and others dont, remember not all women are the same.

So is either they're having it with someone else or they're strict virgins or they're not really physically attracted to the guy in question but want the relationship for other benefits.Ladies please help me here, why would you want a no sex relationship with a guy?

whatever the reason is, thats their choices, and they are entitled to it, just like us men have a right to not continue dating such babes, if we desire sex.

Guys have you ever been in a no sex relationship and did it work out?

many guys in such r/ship hold on naturally because thats what they also want, while some may have side totos to help them wait for the top prize, while others may do things together to make sure that the guy's attention is right on her without losing the Virginity (aka handj0b, bl0wjob, titj0b, anal etc)

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship by krimes: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:
It means you have been friendzoned and relegated to the mugu corner

Exactly what I think.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship by Nicolars(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
types of people you meet in a bus

Most people if not all would have boarded a commercial bus either on a short distant journey or on a long distant one. But the question here is what kind of people have you sat next to in those buses or what kind of people did you meet there? Here is a list of people you are likely to meet

a. The garrulous ones
These ones are known for what they do, even outside the bus, they don’t rest. The can talk for eight hours running nonstop and not get tired, they can involve you in discussions that doesn’t concern you and are very good in reminding you how bad the country's situation is. Be ready for war if you don’t reply them, they will take you as a fool not knowing they are the noisemakers

b. The telephone callers
I don’t know what kind of plan they use or how well they get bonuses, maybe its #2/sec but am sure it’s not mtn. There isn’t any wrong thing in making or receiving phone calls in a commercial bus but the nauseating thing attached to these guys is the way they shout while making those calls. They don’t care they are not in a private area, they still scream on the line, some even go to the extent of saying ‘have you sent me that 500000 i told you.....................................

read more@ http://nicolarsblog..com/2015/11/the-types-of-people-you-meet-in.html
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship by kaytrust007: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
ok. so it happens that i initially met this lady and she was all love and stuff. i told her i wanted sex and she said she has made a promise to God that no sex before marriage.
ok. i asked her if she was a virgin and she said no but that she still will not have sex with me.
after that we broke things off. later we reconnected and the issue came up. she came to my place and she said it is our first date that sex is not acceptable that I should wait. i found out about her sexual history and from what she herself said, i knew it was one BLOODY history. even told me that she can go 45 mins and not get tired. she told me she can kill me in bed.

the point is that the no sex before marriage thing is mostly bullshit.

you will be very lucky to meet the one person with whom it is really worth it. with most women, it is worth nothing. she's sexing someone else somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Politely Ask For A Three Some / The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn / Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.