Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? (1458 Views)

How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks / This 4 Year Old Boy Looks 70! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by mamagee3(f): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
A boy looks at you without smiling, what do you do?

1. Look at him with a frown.

2. Call your friend to ask him why.

3. Walk up to him and ask him why.

4. Give him a cold hard stare.

5. Call the cops and file charges for harassment. wink
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Fireson: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
She kills herself angry

1 Like

Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by mealdred: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Smile back at him without looking
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Cholls(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
My brothers and sisters alert! Mamagee #weerey100

1 Like

Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Show him your breast. And see if he would smile

1 Like

Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamagee3:

ajuju..
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Kingrapha(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamagee3:

Run to the closest hardware store buy a long thick rope about 4 meters long and 4 centimeters thick.....well you already have a ceiling fan so run to your room and do the needful undecided
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Favolly(f): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
What the hell is this?
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
I will go for 5
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by fulfillbill(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ask him out quietly...thats the matured thing to do...ask Dr Phil.
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by prahcetomi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
This mamagee sef.............
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by mamagee3(f): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
prahcetomi:
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by mamagee3(f): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
prahcetomi:
Sup?
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
If you sure have children, I'm sure they'll be ashamed of you if they figured your disgraceful/shameful life/personality here

3 Likes

Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
If you sure have children, I'm sure they'll be ashamed of you if they figured your disgraceful/shameful life/personality here
chai oko mamagee grin
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by kokoA(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Run to the nearest mirror and look at yourself, you'd know the reason why.
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamagee3:

Pretend as if u didn't notice him and simply walk away...after all life is full of surprises!!
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by nikkypearl(f): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mamagee the mama! grin cheesy
Chei! God punish Devil oo!yo case no be here grin
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
nickkylawve:
chai oko mamagee grin
undecided
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
I do this a lot! grin....stare at them with cold unflinching eyes, and she'll be walking briskly and taking quick glances like "why is he staring like that"...I do that till she's out of sight...... it's fun seeing the way they react... still did it yesterday grin
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
I do this a lot! grin....stare at them with cold unflinching eyes, and she'll be walking briskly and taking quick glances like "why is he staring like that"...I do that till she's out of sight...... it's fun seeing the way they react... still did it yesterday grin
If you did that to me, you would get yourself hijacked by the police!
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
smh
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by Ginaz(f): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamagee3:

If you did that to me, you would get yourself hijacked by the police!

In which country? undecided
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

In which country? undecided
I mean I would make sure you get hijacked regardless of the country. wink
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamagee3:

I mean I would make sure you get hijacked regardless of the country. wink

And you're going to pay for it one way or another wink
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

And you're going to pay for it one way or another wink
Not when you must have been pummeled in jail! cheesy
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:11am On Dec 03, 2015
mamagee3:

Not when you must have been pummeled in jail! cheesy

What makes you think I won't transfer the pummeling on you when I get out?
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Swear on his 14th generation. That might help.
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by drizslim(m): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2015
One Guy at my whatsapp list, his status has been " At The Gym " For over A year

I'm afraid he must have turned himself into a Rock by now
angry

1 Like

Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by mamagee3(f): 5:59am On Dec 10, 2015
drizslim:
One Guy at my whatsapp list, his status has been " At The Gym " For over A year

I'm afraid he must have turned himself into a Rock by now
angry
*Death*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do? by funkyibodude(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol, op you're really funny, anyway frown back, it's not mandatory to smile tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Car? (pic). / 5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making / Would You Bake This Cake For People To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.