Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making (1457 Views)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Drive Your Man CRAZY In Bed With These 25 HOT Tips: Be A Sex Goddess!! / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making by leslimark(m): 4:07am On Dec 19, 2015
Simply adopting and practicing the following hot tips can bring a sensational change in your sex life.

1. Be patient and avoid early intromission

Two exercises are very useful in building stamina; sit-ups for men and kaegel exercise for women to delay orgasm and it makes your sex more thrilling and rocking.

2. Prolong pre-intimacy and delay touching Instruments at an early stage

The art of sex begins with pre-intimacy that is more sensational and enjoyable in the whole episode of sex. You can enjoy every moment of pre-intimacy provided you stop focusing on orgasm. Every part of human body, both male and female, has certain hot spots which erotically react to kissing and soft touching.

3. Try brushing kisses on erogenous zones before indulging in full kissing

Depending on the structure of the tissues of your lips, you can experiment brushing kisses on the whole body of your spouse or just on erogenous zones. The sizzling effect of a prickling tongue smoothly massaging your spouse's body creates waves of incredible sensation through your own body too.

4. Use finger tips for soft caressing

Instead of using the whole hands, try soft caressing with finger tips that also radiate stirring currents of erotic energy.

5. Never skip a tongue massage during pre-intimacy

Another colossal feature of the art of sex is tongue massage that runs from face to toes, using both the tip and the whole of your tongue, after taking a shower together. It would be like adding more spices to your pasta dish. I strongly suggest to avoid extreme MouthAction during tongue massage. You can create many new body gestures to allure and appease your partner during pre-intimacy making it a cherished experience for days and weeks. The only important factor in enjoying pre-intimacy is synchronization of movements. It should be reciprocal to keep the fire continuously kindled.
Re: 5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making by Applaner: 4:33am On Dec 19, 2015
at 4am??

op, is it not too early

1 Like

Re: 5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making by Ezedon(m): 4:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Let us pray, Heavenly Father forgive the poster for posting such topic this early morning in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: 5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making by wtfCode: 5:06am On Dec 19, 2015
...just imagine!!
Re: 5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2015
MUBBISH a
Re: 5 Hot Tips To The Art Of Sex - Enjoy Love Making by Cutehector(m): 5:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Nigerian comments cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"In My Next Life, I Will Like To Be A Man" -- Girl Says With Shocking Reasons / Lassa Fever: See What Rats Did To Me. / See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.