Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad (5486 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by nicerichard05: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2015
This Goes out to all the ladies and guys who have had my kinda experience before.

I met a lady sometime ago, very cute, I approached her one thing lead to another and we started dating.

The first day she came to my house to spend the weekend, she told me she was on (rice and stew) I was very angry but I had to control myself. But As a sharp guy I had to confirm if she was telling me the truth, cos I can't burn my fuel all through the weekend and yet stay with my co*ji, so while she went to bath to take her bath, I stylishly followed her and peeped through the key hole of the bathroom door just to check if she wasn't lieing, Behold What I saw was a PIECE OF RAG (cloth) that she used as a pad, she took it off and washed it, Kie I was so disappointed and irritated, kept imagining why such a girl couldn't buy a Pad. Could no longer imagine my self spanking that kitty cat ever again even though the girl was a very cute gal (my spec). After that day I didn't call her again cos the thought of it irritates me.

My Question: Is it normal for ladies to use PIECES OF CLOTHS in place of a PAD in this modern Day?

Modify***

All the hypocrite calling me childish for peep, swear that you have never done such even to ur real and serious gf. 95% of guy in my situation will peep, touch of feel under to confirm if she is telling the truth. So why insulting me cos I came here to say my mind?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by donTbone(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

...I stylishly followed her and peeped through the key hole of the bathroom door
Wah type of a man will ever sneak or peep at his GF/Wife?
Grow up bro! SHe needs some privacy too1 angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Lucialovely(f): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Its not normal @all,neither is it hygienic
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin

...I stylishly followed her and peeped through the key hole of the bathroom door
aww. You deserve a well prepared Egusi soup for this comment.
what a reply. Tho what the lady did was unhygenic.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2015
That lady must be from 18th century, probably a vampire. cheesy.
Modified*

Using EGOISM moral theory( it states that an act is ethically justified if d decision-maker freely decides to pursue his own self-interests.)
what the Op did was right, he chose to confirm the authenticity of her claim in the best way HE could .

Using ALTRUISM moral theory( it holds that an action is morally right only if it is more favourable than unfavourable to others except the agent performing the action.)
what the Op did was wrong. He shouldn't have created a thread to disgrace her.
The girl could be viewing the thread now and she would certainly know it's all about her.
Op, do unto others as u would want them do unto you.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Its not normal,She even removed it and washed it grin perhaps she uses the same rag throughout ...do we call this stinginess or brokness
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by nicerichard05: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin

Who told u she was my gf? I jst wanted to Haulage jor. Nothing serious and for the first, I need to knw if she was telln the truth
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by deewhone(f): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Might sound archaic, buh its d best

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
POORvaty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2015
What's not normal is you peeping through a hole while someone takes a bath. What a perv!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by nicerichard05: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Eve0000:
Its not normal,She even removed it and washed it grin perhaps she uses the same rag throughout ...do we call this stinginess or brokness

My sister, the matter tire me o undecided undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2015
It is so wrong,but op why must you peep
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by donTbone(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2015
nicerichard05:

Who told u she was my gf? I jst wanted to Haulage jor. Nothing serious and for the first, I need to knw if she was telln the truth
Whatever... Your GF or not. If you can do it to a side chick, you can do it to anybody.
Some things are just better left unknown!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by obinnashady(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Its even more hygenic than tampoons...provided its changed when due.
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Most disgusting thing I ever heard/read.

Pad I think is about one of the 10 cheapest things money can buy.
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by nicerichard05: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
What's not normal is you peeping through a hole while someone takes a bath. What a perv!

Mtchewwwww so mak I turn mumu abi? Una wen sabi lie, I jst needed to confirm, cos we were supposed to hav a nice time altru the weekend cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by donTbone(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Adaure4ever:
aww. You deserve a well prepared Egusi soup for this comment.
what a reply. Tho what the lady did was unhygenic.
OYA! bring the well prepared Egusi soup now grin
Make sure YELLOW EBA follows with a chill plastic COCACOLA! cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2015
It all depends

Most ladies dat experience heavy flow can't use clothes, except ladies dat dere flows r mild

As for me i can't use clothe, it's not ok for me

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Some dirty and poor ones does.. How much is LADYCARE & ALWAYS?. Not up to a dollar..
And you see them forming Porsche. E.g ** E**********n
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by nicerichard05: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:

Whatever... Your GF or not. If you can do it to a side chick, you can do it to anybody.
Some things are just better left unknown!

Bros was it not better I knew than for me to enter an unknow place?

Beside 95% guys will confirm either by touching and feeln d spot or by seeing it wen a lady dey wanna spank for the first time says such. Lols grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
But washing and reusing a 'piece of mentrual cloth' is normal?

profojah:
Some dirty and poor ones does.. How much is LADYCARE & ALWAYS?. Not up to a dollar..
And you see them forming Porsche. E.g ** E**********n
hmmmm. The Kings wife E**********n
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
It all depends

Most ladies dat experience heavy flow can't use clothes, except ladies dat dere flows r mild

As for me i can't use clothe, it's not ok for me
Heavy flow?. She can as well use super glue to stop the gushing of the flow
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by nicerichard05: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Odunfa48:
It is so wrong,but op why must you peep

Na wa for u o, mak I nor peep? Wat if se was lieing so I go spend d whole weekend wit conji, burn my fuel for generator andd den spend my money on top fry fry wen she go shop? Na wa for u oo
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by obinnashady(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
What do these small gals know,cos they grew up using pad,they thought its the best..don't u know pads irritates the skin of some ladies?
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by mrnairaland1(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Asking a question you already know the answer. Smh
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by nicerichard05: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
obinnashady:
What do these small gals know,cos they grew up using pad,they thought its the best..don't u know pads irritates the skin of some ladies?

Hmmmmm
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
a girl tells you she's on her period and you turn to a peeping Tom so you can confirm what she is saying?

Even if she was lying,at least you were supposed to take a hint and leave her the fuçk alone! She no wan do you,abi na by force?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by obiorathesubtle: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
nicerichard05:
............ Behold What I saw was a PIECE OF RAG (cloth) that she used as a pad, she took it off and washed it.......

My Question: Is it normal for ladies to use PIECES OF CLOTHS in place of a PAD in this modern Day?
OMG!

*vomits on thread*

What a fÙcking disgusting thing to do!! Who does that?? Uuuuuuh! Jeeeesors!

Wait, so she washed it to use it again or what?? Who the fÙck are you dating man? Abraham's wife?

And dude! You should tape your bathroom for two weeks man with 'POLICE LINE, DO NOT CROSS', call ghostbusters, scooby doo and the gang, Men in Black, seal team six, Jack bauer.. Everybody man! She just condemned your bathroom!. If I was you, I'll change the tiles all over the bathroom.

What a barbarian! Oh My gawd. This thread will haunt me for eternity!

Dude, ask your girlfriend how old she is? She should be more than 200years man. Check your neck for bite marks. Does she wear a certain piece of jewelry all the time? Does she hate garlic? Does she avoid wood at all costs? Does she have excellent hearing? Is her body temperature always low? Check her teeth man...

I'll say a couple of hail marys for you bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by donTbone(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=nicerichard05 post=40638483]

Bros was it not better I knew than for me to enter an unknow place?

Beside 95% guys will confirm either by touching and feeln d spot or by seeing it wen a lady dey wanna spank for the first time says such. Lols [quote]
I repeat ...some things are better left unknown...
If it had been your wife, would you have stopped spanking her? undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2015
what a character ! so to ascertain her excuse you had to peep ? idikwa egwu.
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by nicerichard05: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
OMG!

*vomits on thread*

What a fÙcking disgusting thing to do!! Who does that?? Uuuuuuh! Jeeeesors!

Wait, so she washed it to use it again or what?? Who the fÙck are you dating man? Abraham's wife?

And dude! You should tape your bathroom for two weeks man with 'POLICE LINE, DO NOT CROSS', call ghostbusters, scooby doo and the gang, Men in Black, seal team six, Jack bauer.. Everybody man! She just condemned your bathroom!. If I was you, I'll change the tiles all over the bathroom.

What a barbarian! My gawd!

Hahahaha this got me laffing. Some girls sha. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hhmm. The Kings wife E**********n
Bro. You too wise..Lol.

I actually came across one sometimes ago, The odour alone killed off my diick,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrageous Lies Men Tell To Get Laid! / You are shameless; guy blast girl for showing Pvssy Online(vaseline Crew) / Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.