Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Hard Truth About Your Salary - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Hard Truth About Your Salary (57049 Views)

Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing / Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by InvertedHammer: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
manie:
He is a mopol attached to a bank.
/
That's sad.

Paying someone N46k to be a sitting duck for armed robbers.

He is a tougher man than me.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by manie(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
ableguy:

So what will the salary earner (the banker) be doing with his salary of ten years if a business man than earn the same amount can own a house? You don't know business very well, how many businesses survived the last ten years in Nigeria?
A businessman making an average of N2.5 million per annum, will definitely be better than 95% of bankers making same amount. That is if compare the wealth accumulated, income generating assets acquired and the multiplicity of income streams established by both parties over a period of 10 years and above,

1 Like

Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by sniper1305(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
InvertedHammer:

Angry with a wretched poor lil brat like yhu? Its beta yhu change yhu sence of tinkin, gat yah mate workin unda m/

Why are you angry? I am not the one that send you people out there with guns to extort money from hapless citizens.
/
Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by MrReeseG(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oya lets ask the pros
SACI:

So wat do we do..? undecided
Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by SACI: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
MrReeseG:
Oya lets ask the pros
Do dey exist..?
Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by hahn(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
SACI:

Do dey exist..?

MrReeseG:
Oya lets ask the pros

I am no pro though but you will first have to discover what you are interested in or a need that needs to be satisfied around where you live. Also, you start with whatever you have then you stay persistent and consistent, learn, relearn and diversify. That pretty much sums it up grin
Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2015
anonimi:
Good motivational post.
However did we factor in the COST to earn the income for the entrepreneurs and TAXES

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855943_fbimg1441954343278_jpegb9ba8c23f4f4d3716a9f5a1365fc8b16

The cost had been factored in hence his reference to profit and not revenue.
Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by SACI: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=hahn post=40693943]

I am no pro though but you will first have to discover what you are interested in or a need that needs to be satisfied around where you live. Also, you start with whatever you have then you stay persistent and consistent, learn, relearn and diversify. That pretty much sums it up grin[/
quote]
Thanks ..
Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by Nigeriatraining: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
A 2 standard rooms for sublet in an existing office on Lagos mainland, Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony Village, Lagos.
Price: =N=35,000 Per Month with Additional Service Charge.

Accessibility:
- Less than 2mins drive to Maryland
- Less than 10mins drive to GRA ikeja and UK embassy collection centre
- 5mins drive to Town planing ilupeju
- less than a minute drive to Lagos State university satellite campus
- Quick links to Lagos airport, Gbagada, lagos island, Ojota, and ikorodu road.

For Enquiries Call: 09092777877

Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by mimibright(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Okay guys if u think entrepreneurship is for school dropouts ur missing the point. These days graduates drop their certificates and take the hussle routh. They know it takes alot of hussle to be like otedola or dangote and yea book smart too. The point is no matter how many millions you earn monthly, a business man who has a drilling company earns hundreds of millions monthly that your company can ever pay you
Even if it doesn't come everyday he certainly will earn somewhere between 50mil. Hustle pays but starting from scratch is a nightmare especially if you have a family you feed. Make your wife hear say you wan quiet your job you will end up in the village with your uncle's for a family meeting.
Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by Epositive(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2023
I've been going through old threads to find wisdom these days. Nigeria was still better when Oga Hahn created this thread. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by hahn(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Epositive:
I've been going through old threads to find wisdom these days. Nigeria was still better when Oga Hahn created this thread. embarassed

This is such an old thread πŸ₯΄

At least you can find solace in the fact that Nigeria always gets worse 😁
Re: The Hard Truth About Your Salary by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2023
Put me through on what job and side hustle you do please, i want to learnπŸ™πŸΎ
Edoblakky:
People are beginning to engage their heads in productive thinking.
I did my analysis and found out I earn over 30k per day from my job while my side business gives me 1.5 times my daily salary.
I intend to double my daily salary from my business come 2016.

Good write up OP but truly, not everyone is cut out for business and business earning is not as regular as salary. The risks in business cannot be compared to that of being employed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / Sample Coren Technical Report / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.