Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) (11393 Views)

3 Signs You Are Not The Only Enjoyin His Dick / See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) / Rate My Bae (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Strawman: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:
Am I the only one who is confused here?

You're not oh
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by firstking01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

I'm trying my best to learn this funny language before I step down to Ng next yr grin way to go...
seriously, ur visiting us next yr
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
seriously, ur visiting us next yr

Yes oooo...I can't wait to see this beautiful country.. grin
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by firstking01(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

wow...cant wait to wlcm u wit my arms widely open for a warmeth embracecheesy
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by ccollins(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

some people think hell is a home to them, welcome dear... you like ng foods
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy Op, let Lala catch you!
Nothing Mega gringringringringrin
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
ccollins:
some people think hell is a home to them, welcome dear... you like ng foods

I tried Ng food in Malaysia but I can't handle all these crazy chilies..so no, I can't eat ur food...sorry.
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
datguru:
Nigga be looking for a ban....
Nah!

He's gat sense of humor
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:
Now tell me....
Does size matters?

A pix z worth more than a thousand words.
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
if i post wetin dey my mind, lalasticlala fit injure me.
He fitn'tcheesy

Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
chymystique:
[size=13pt]All I see is Two Men Lapping each other with one wearing a feminine cloth... Pls which of Them is Lala?? grin[/size]
The one that's suffering in silence.

Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
delectablegyal:

lalasti-clala is impotent.
I am not around.
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Op is about to receive the ban of his life in

Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by armadeo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's obviously a joke. If the op gets banned that would be childish of lalasticlala.

Ps I wonder how the guy sees mentions when he logs in.

Mentions 682.
Likes 4521, shares 409
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
catlova:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

tallesty1, shey lala collect yur babe ni?

This is wicked nah cheesy cheesy
Hian.

He complain?

gringringringringrin
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
otijah:
Oya lala cum nd move dis FP let d world knw wat u ar passing thrru
Guy!gringringringringrin

You cracked me up real hard.
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
That is what they call true lovecheesycheesy
gringringringringrin

I call it APC-love.

Suffer but no complain

Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Babacele: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

I tried Ng food in Malaysia but I can't handle all these crazy chilies..so no, I can't eat ur food...sorry.
next time u go to any of d restaurants, make special orders n tell dem to reduce or remove d chillies .
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
wow...cant wait to wlcm u wit my arms widely open for a warmeth embracecheesy
I will put out my leg and trip her b4 she enters your arms.

#Bad-Market-Agent
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
D last time I joked with lalatic boy I chopped 2 weeks ban. Op I sorry for u
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

Buhari z definitely gonna probe why you couldn't eat NG food in Malaysia.

Diaz more 2 it.............
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Mhizkel(f): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
delectablegyal:

lalasticlala is impotent.
shocked How did you know?
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
armadeo:
It's obviously a joke. If the op gets banned that would be childish of lalasticla'a.

Ps I wonder how the guy sees mentions when he logs in.

Mentions 682.
Likes 4521, shares 409

Being Lalasticla-la is hard.cheesy
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by solace89(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

I can b ur personal pidgin english tutor. I would teach d hardest of all warri pidgin
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
PLANETMARS:
D last time I joked with lalatic boy I chopped 2 weeks ban. Op I sorry for u
Maybe the joke was an expensive one.
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by mimicious(f): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
Not again,how did I find myself here,pls can someone take me by the hands and lead me outta here angry

Hold my hand dear
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Maybe the joke was an expensive one.
no it was very cheap nd affordable
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by firstking01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I will put out my leg and trip her b4 she enters your arms.

#Bad-Market-Agent
oh, so sorry young man, unfortunately she dey land for ph. Hehehehehcheesy....and am sure ur nt in phcheesy
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
oh, so sorry young man, unfortunately she dey land for ph. Hehehehehcheesy....and am sure ur nt in phcheesy
Don't dare meangry

I can come to PH

gringringringringrin
Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
PLANETMARS:
no it was very cheap nd affordable

Re: Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) by PLANETMARS(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
M[quote author=Tallesty1 post=40647120][/quote]so enjoy ur freedom while it last....

Dont Claim Street If You Have No Idea What This Is ( Pics ) / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget